Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Bram76 написал:
I did some searching on this but came up with nothing. Once I complete the LVL 75 Labr. I get the ability to use two golems.

To have two golems up I need to take one of my skills off. My thinking is Flame Dash is the loser here.

That being said what should i replace Flame Dash gem with? Would want to use something blue as I am sure there are certain fights/maps where I would need to use it and would then give the flame golem up.

Do most of you guys keep flame dash and just cash lightning then switch the skill to flame? Not even sure you can do this (will test now)

Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated.

your profile is hidden, you need to open it in the account settings on the site.

and so no one can give advice.

you can see my skill stones, we are obliged to use 2 golems right away, after activation you can hide them in the skills panel, if that. Fire jerk change is not recommended.
Thanks for the heads up its open now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bram76/characters
Последняя редакция: Bram76. Время: 4 нояб. 2018 г., 13:39:37
hi guys
i dont have armor with +1 lvl gem
can i buy lvl4 empower?
"
babak4121 написал:
hi guys
i dont have armor with +1 lvl gem
can i buy lvl4 empower?

No. Check PoB.
"
Bram76 написал:
Thanks for the heads up its open now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Bram76/characters

u trees not good, check my and think about it.

take flacons

super DPS and armor

change left ring, it is for MF bild

change scepter for Elemental and lightning dmg + 15%+ cast speed.

delete Clarity and take JEWEL Clear Mind

ok, just start)
Последняя редакция: I_GameR. Время: 4 нояб. 2018 г., 17:50:41
Good morning Enki,

Im an Xbox One POE player. Wasnt able to play POE on my laptop so was over the moon when it was released on Xbox.

Im more of a casual player and havent even gotten close to the elder in any of the leagues yet. Tried numerous builds and this league there has been a change. That change basically came around when I was looking for something a bit safer then melee based builds that had a bit more interaction then totems.

Thats where Arc comes in. After seeing some clips, reading almost every post in this thread, I decided to lay my lv92 reave to rest and focus on Arc. 2 weeks later I have progressed further then my 1st character this league and even had a deathless encounter with a yellow elder. Even got a Watchers eye with the leeching with wrath active, woooohooo.

Needless to say that your build is opening up possibilities for me on Xbox which I had hoped to experience.

Hoping to meet the Red Elder and especially Shaper this league and have a few weeks left. Im enjoying every bit of it and even made a 6link inpulsa with 5blue + 1 green socket ( so proud haha ).

I want to thank you for the build which is giving me options in this game that are new to me and once were closed and beyond my reach.

Now to get back to the grind, get better gear and work myself up to Shaper and Red Elder.

Fibrith signing off with a big big thanks.
Hello.3 days ago I came back to POE and I wanted to test your build.Maps are easy , Elder guardians aswell, but Elder kicked my ass on tier 13 map. I don't hit hard enough, 4 times I didn't manage to get his HP to the half..and he is 1 shot me.I made the items very fast, so I know its far from what I need, but can someone check my stuff and give me some recommendations what to improve at first, please :) thank you
please help me see what else i can improve on, i know the belt and amulet can be improved, but i have zero luck in crafting...

anything else?

thanks in advance.
First time try this build on HoGM, surprise it can clear all, although one death near the end of one wing but otherwise all 4 wings cleared. That ES regen exile stood no chance.

This is my gear and tree. https://pastebin.com/yBnbn4ZX
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
POB link is borked? When I import it it only shows 14 nodes and no items, gems, etc.
"
Enki91 написал:

@qaizr
Belt, amulet and helmet have the biggest upgrade potential now. If you wanna stick with Devoto's, look for one with one of the three listed enchants. You could also replace that Assasin's Haste with a Clear Mind and remove Clarity for a cheap damage boost.

Thanks for the advice and awesome build!
Последняя редакция: qaizr. Время: 5 нояб. 2018 г., 14:21:30

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация