Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Realy nice build, i'm starting to complete map nicely.

By the way just dropped an ex (my first!) on Betrayal softcore what should invest in?
It should be visible now.
-double post
Последняя редакция: PerkyPsycho. Время: 13 дек. 2018 г., 2:13:33
"
SerialXeldar написал:
By the way just dropped an ex (my first!) on Betrayal softcore what should invest in?

If you're not close to level, you can get a nice damage boost with 4 refund points. Refund 2 5% HP. Put them into Lord of the Dead. Refund the 2 Crit Strike next to it. Put 1 to Spiritual Aid and other back into HP. 5% hp for 94% dmg.
Trade Stibnite Flask for Atziri's with higher ele to chaos. Our evasion is pretty low.
2 rare daggers. Can get lucky with uncrafted shaped daggers, but can get really expensive. 2 plain rare daggers with lightning dmg, light to spells, and cast speed were like 2 chaos each and took me to red maps.
That leaves helm, gloves, boots, and left ring that all need upgrades. Chaos resist craft where possible.
Helm - 100% lightning golem buff (150% is a lot more expensive). 9% atk/cast speed along with the standard HP and resists.
Gloves - Fingerless Silk, Elder with atk/cast speed, or minion damage crafted gloves with high hp and resists again.
Boots - 12-16% if you've killed recently enchanted with high hp and resists.
Left ring - Focus HP and remaining resists not gathered on other slots. Chaos resist, cast speed, lightning damage, or flat elemental dmg craft all bonuses.

Rough guess says underbudget (hopefully). Rest goes towards HP + dmg jewels. Then should be fairly smooth sailing into red maps as you gain more levels/HP. Following upgrade might be other jewels or 6L rare armor for HP & resists.

"
PerkyPsycho написал:
It should be visible now.

Yup, that is a beauty of a weapon. No idea if multiple mods is still a thing with new crafting system. I've got a better craft if you contact me in-game. 4 alch for 35-42% spell dmg & 5% non-chaos as chaos (on one of my daggers).
Is there any easy way to make this build work without MoM? I'm really tired of losing all my mana to getting hit and dying because of it.
Can anyone check my gear? Really not sure what to upgrade next. Is the cost of switching from sceptres to daggers really worth it?

Any help appreciated.
"
Hi guys

I'm a rather new player, started when there was 2 weeks left of the last season and i figured i'd start this season with a proven/strong build and landed on Enki's Arc Witch.

My main issue is i feel somewhat weak in maps and i'm only running like T1-T3, not sure if there is something wrong with my gear i'd love for anyone to have a look and tell me what needs to be switched out asap maybe ?

And the second problem is making currency to get said upgrades, now i realise this is not the place to ask for currency making tips but hey, why not :)

Any help is appreciated

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Jeite/characters

im wearing similar gear to you and I on t11 maps,try put you cwdt combo and check gems link, try avoid geting hit, good positioning is very important, and the decoy totem is great
So im switching into daggers, but not really sure what to buy. Any unique daggers that are specifically good or should i just buy some random ones and then grind the shaper daggers at maps?
Последняя редакция: censss. Время: 13 дек. 2018 г., 5:51:02
Thank you for the guide, its been super helpful. Im just about lvl 80 now and have got a lot of good items for the build (I played many years ago, and had item quantity gems to sell for 14 ex each, lol). I see now its been updated, and you no longer wear a shield. Is dual wielding preferable to onslaught and defense stats from shield?

Edit: Also, I don't completely understand why the CWDT spells like enfeeble, immortal call and cold snap are to be kept low. Maybe someone can explain?
Последняя редакция: astrameni. Время: 13 дек. 2018 г., 3:35:30
Turns out chaos res is very important in this league.
I got from -60% chaos res to +22% chaos res (and +35% from Atziri's promise flask) and I'm not getting randomly oneshotted by syndicate members anymore.
I got purity of flesh node on the tree by the cost of 200 hp, but I think it's worth it anyway. And I'm using chaos golem instead of flame golem for extra phys damage mitigation.
5135 hp, 2k mana and 22% chaos res is enough for syndicate on t16 maps, but it requires proper movement anyway, it's not possible to facetank syndicate members.

Insane boots btw, it was only 30c
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 13 дек. 2018 г., 3:40:31

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация