Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Thanks Art and KingKano for the advice! I'll definitely level up Arcane Surge--just forgot about that.

Chaos resistance is definitely lacking, so I'll try to get a few items slotting that in where I currently have dead affixes anyway. Good advice on the talent tree, I'll try that out as well.

Which minor pantheon are you using? The physical damage reduction or chaos?
"
MiguelFg написал:
Maybe Im doing something bad and wrong, but even with the Phanteons fully upgraded I don't like to be that squishy specially with a build that is more melee than totems or traps.

More kiting and decoy totems. Learn some of their new mechanics as some of the big attacks have a charge-up time that gives you time to move out of the way (IE: Archer arrow load or that big aoe axe attack where he holds the axe up for like 2 seconds before slamming). A lot of the time, I kill them off screen, but I think I die more to them now from lag than their actual mechanics.

Whirling Blades 20% will add 10% atk speed, will help maneuvering. Almost there.
Minion dmg, Fingerless Silk, or atk/cast speed gloves.
Better boots with enchant. Atk/cast speed if you've killed recently is wonderful for offensive and defense at 12-16%.
Skullhead not offering much, looking for Lightning Golem enchant for atk/cast speed enhance. 150% adds like 15% atk/cast speed, so both offensive and defensive.
No HP on amulet and a few jewels. Yolo regal belt jewel, full replace other 3. 2 jewels with no HP and the one that has HP also adds chaos dmg, so doesn't get scaled.
Change Alchemist to mana jewel for more eHP.
If you got currency for another HP + dmg jewel, change Celestial Judgement to 2-point jewel near Pain Attunement. Or go for Soul Siphon for the extra mana (HP).

"
ksaldana1 написал:
Appreciate any help and thanks for the great guide Enki.

Amazing Shaped dagger! Very jealous.
You're going to hate this one. Your helm is not 4L, so none of those proc :P
Looks like you're leveling gems back, so you're going to see a big drop in DPS until they get back up to par.
Arcane Surge like Art said.
Abyss belt, another jewel.
Whirling Blades 20% for faster attack.
Boots with movement speed and better enchant. Attack/cast speed is great.
Someone can correct me on this one (didn't play leech last season), but I think lightning leech is a null stat since we do so much damage that it is our leech per second that is holding us back. If that is the case, amulet is just adding HP/MP and resists.
I really don't think Essence Worm is good for us at all. 20% spell dmg and I can craft 13-16 lightning dmg or flat dmg (pretty sure flat dmg is better and counts towards cold/fire procs.. see my rings).
I would take Soul Siphon + that other jewel slot over Alchemist, but personal preference.
Health is kinda low, I'm at 5k currently. Rare ring, armor, and jewels should get you closer to 5k.

I think I had other stuff, but got distracted and lost train of thought. Hope that is enough to keep you going.
Added 8 new videos, and a note about which Syndicate members we don't want.

Sorry about being so inactive lately when it comes to replying here, been pretty busy irl and used that little time I had to improve the guide. I really appreciate everyone helping out in here, and i'll try to be more active myself again from tomorrow on!
twitch.tv/enki91
"
blackdeath101 написал:
"
ksaldana1 написал:
Appreciate any help and thanks for the great guide Enki.

Amazing Shaped dagger! Very jealous.
You're going to hate this one. Your helm is not 4L, so none of those proc :P
Looks like you're leveling gems back, so you're going to see a big drop in DPS until they get back up to par.
Arcane Surge like Art said.
Abyss belt, another jewel.
Whirling Blades 20% for faster attack.
Boots with movement speed and better enchant. Attack/cast speed is great.
Someone can correct me on this one (didn't play leech last season), but I think lightning leech is a null stat since we do so much damage that it is our leech per second that is holding us back. If that is the case, amulet is just adding HP/MP and resists.
I really don't think Essence Worm is good for us at all. 20% spell dmg and I can craft 13-16 lightning dmg or flat dmg (pretty sure flat dmg is better and counts towards cold/fire procs.. see my rings).
I would take Soul Siphon + that other jewel slot over Alchemist, but personal preference.
Health is kinda low, I'm at 5k currently. Rare ring, armor, and jewels should get you closer to 5k.

I think I had other stuff, but got distracted and lost train of thought. Hope that is enough to keep you going.

Amazing! Thanks so much blackdeath, all this is great. I kinda was starting to have that feeling with Essence Worm honestly... just seems that I'm working around it a lot while gearing.

That dagger was an awesome find for me--been using the main PoE trade site to search for empty prefixes and snagged this one uncrafted for 25 chaos.

Back to the grind! Thanks again for the advice.

Edit: omg just saw the 4 link comment. What do I do with this shame?? It was even the worst possible scenario where CwDT was unlinked ;;
Последняя редакция: ksaldana1. Время: 12 дек. 2018 г., 18:00:17
Hey everybody!
Is chancing for Inpula's still possible or am I wasting my orbs?
Thanks for being so helpful blackdeath. Any idea where you found that crafting recipe? I can't find it on https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4njpc/recipe_locations/
"
blackdeath101 написал:

You said this before in this thread. Somebody corrected you then. And I think you are wrong still. Its not just 20% spell dmg. Its 20% MORE lightning damage. MORE. Which is far better than increased or flat added. It means total everything up from all your lightning damage sources then right at the end... add 20% more. Its huge - and quite key in the build.

Not to mention if you don't run wrath you cannot use the Watcher's Eye for mana leech, which really takes the pressure off in later stages. (although I agree Storm Brand is so good this time I am not suffering as much without it yet)
"
drizztvoljin написал:
Thanks for being so helpful blackdeath. Any idea where you found that crafting recipe? I can't find it on https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4njpc/recipe_locations/

No clue. I figured they were random spawns until you posted that link.

"
kingkano написал:
Not to mention if you don't run wrath you cannot use the Watcher's Eye for mana leech, which really takes the pressure off in later stages. (although I agree Storm Brand is so good this time I am not suffering as much without it yet)

My bad, missed that in the guide and can't keep up with the all of the posts if it was corrected before.

*Edit - Thanks for the chaos tip off too. Just changed from -51% to 41. Lost like 3k h/o DPS, but definitely survived a hit I should not have.
Последняя редакция: blackdeath101. Время: 12 дек. 2018 г., 19:36:13
We take Soul of Lunaris but how do we deal with stun? I keep getting stun locked and die..
I know the Info is most likely to be here in these 700 pages, but I did not find it. Can I respec this build into CI/lowLife later, or is there any life related important mechanic that doesn't allow that?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация