Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

in levelling act 6, when it says link increased duration to storm brand + arcane surge, do we drop mana leech support?
Uber elder with this build is pretty easy once you get familiar with fight animations. Just dodge attacks and spam arc between whirling blades until the fight is over.

@odersky
Yes, it is correct. ilvl 85 is fine too.
I wasnt 100% sure when writing the "guide" so I left it out. I corrected my forum post later but screen shot was already made.
Последняя редакция: PerkyPsycho. Время: 24 дек. 2018 г., 0:31:57
"
Artwebb1986 написал:
"
qozmo написал:
Hi guys!
Can you look at my witch?
What im doing wrong? ((
thx btw

No we can't, so thats the first thing you are doing wrong.

"
Tikomongo написал:
Hi everyone !
Could yall look at my arc ele build and check if somethings wrong or if i should change some stuff because i feel like theres still a lot to improve and to do at my lvl of knowledge

Thanks in advance

Sentinsin

Can't look at yours either, so also the first thing you are doing wrong.

Thanks for the help with forum settings) I made my charecter visible now)
Can you look at it now?)
First time playing Path of Exile and I must say I am loving it so far which I'd like to credit you for. I'm loving the Arc Elementalist build but the leveling guide you put together, the upgrade list and whatnot - it felt like I could understand parts of the things in the game instead of trying to decipher some secret language/code.
How do you replace the expensive gear in the build like inpulsa's or the good shaper/elder rolls
After like 3000 alts, getting ele to chaos + ele pen only twice and failing the annul twice, I ended up with this after a successfull annul, not chaos/ele pen unfortunately, but it seems decent enough, just not sure if its worth multicrafting, what do you think?

This is my current gear, wasnt sure what the next step should be, so I went for the weapons. I find resists hard to balance, but I'm guessing gloves probably needs an upgrade the most:

I tried uber elder and got destroyed, bought some of the recommended stuff afterwards but didnt try him again yet (like the regen kaoms boots and rumis but my resists and gems would still be a bit messed up).
"
AxisDota написал:
After like 3000 alts, getting ele to chaos + ele pen only twice and failing the annul twice, I ended up with this after a successfull annul, not chaos/ele pen unfortunately, but it seems decent enough, just not sure if its worth multicrafting, what do you think?

I tried uber elder and got destroyed, bought some of the recommended stuff afterwards but didnt try him again yet (like the regen kaoms boots and rumis but my resists and gems would still be a bit messed up).

you can craft "Gain (10–11)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage" instead of 20% and it's gonna be an alright dagger, good enough to close all content easily
about uber elder - kaom's roots are mandatory, otherwise you are getting slowed to death, And yes, it's gonna be crazy hard to fix resistances after you have
so much of them on your boots. You can get another belt and use jewels just to fix resistance. It's ok to lose some dps because of that, but you NEED kaom's, you NEED movement in this fight
In betrayal league i highly recommend a Curse Removal flask, it seems like everyone is cursing silence and its the main reason for my deaths.
I got this dagger today, which gems is recommended to use? and which craft should i use?
(sry for my english T.T)
What's the ideal crit chance/cast speed for arc? I'm at 5.7 for cast and 5% for crit chance.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация