Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I wanted to drop a big thank you to the superstars who give such awesome advice on this thread.

I am the essence of noob, but I really feel I have an excellent path to follow.

I especially love:

- Arc's ease of use and reactivity
- Onslaught/Culling/Surge/Mark - easy amp button
- Realize's Spire Trap for Bosses/Boxes/Forts/Yellow bubbles

I wanted to give feedback that I found amplification rod to be a super discount effective 5 link, giving me plenty of time to level up to daggers and find a good chest.

Hey, guys. Could you point me what should be my next upgrade?
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
Scenelegend написал:
"
alecs87 написал:
Why is this build not using a ring with "Warlords Mark"? A +1 amy will allow for Enfeeble as well.

You could, but eventually the aim is elder essence worm + mark of the shaper.

it's not really the best option imo, especially for the price of elder's essence worm. You can get so much resistances and life on your rare ring and get more dps from other items because of that. Chaos res in this league is pretty important too and it's very hard to get it if you use mark of the shaper

I was thinking the same. You loose so much for just a little dmg boost. I just wasn't sure if WM will have much effect with Arc.

BWT: I just crafted this. The life sucks big time.. I just don't know if I should roll over the other mods or try anul.

Would storm brand work with Innervate if I socket it here?

Последняя редакция: alecs87. Время: 24 дек. 2018 г., 10:09:40
Would you Multicraft a Platinium Kriss shaped ilvl 86 with tier 2 atk speed(24%) and tier 1 elemental to chaos dmg ?
I know this could make a great dagger for this build but i am wondering if Elemental penetration isn't better for re-sell value and potentialy way more dmg.
Последняя редакция: exhya. Время: 24 дек. 2018 г., 10:11:34
Hey Everyone,

I just cleared the last lab trial and now have Liege of the primordial.

So I was wondering what everyone's key binding is like since the guide uses 9-10 skills but there are only 8 kindbind slots.

I have:

LMB - Flame Dash
MMB - Wrath/Flame Golem
RMB - Arc
Q - Storm Brand
W - Enfeeble
E - Whirling Blades
R - Decoy Totem
T - Lightning Golem

Mine's a bit clunky since clicking on a mob with LMB will flame dash me to the mob instead of just walking over. I've accidentally flame dashed into the middle of a pack many times.
Последняя редакция: snirky2. Время: 24 дек. 2018 г., 10:37:58
What is the benefit of crafting +# attack speed (being caster)?, there is no explain about that
"
What is the benefit of crafting +# attack speed (being caster)?, there is no explain about that

Movement with whirling blade or leap slam (mobility is the key in PoE - avoid skill from mobs and boss - clear map faster)

"
Mine's a bit clunky since clicking on a mob with LMB will flame dash me to the mob instead of just walking over. I've accidentally flame dashed into the middle of a pack many times.

Enfeeble should be autocast on hit (with cast on hit gem)
LMB should be set as default movement (no attack)
Golems can be on one single shortcut
Последняя редакция: R40H. Время: 24 дек. 2018 г., 11:35:23
Hey Enki, mind me asking why don't we go and grab static blows? it increased our shock and chance to shock also increasing our lightning damage
"
ShawnSalvatore написал:
Hey Enki, mind me asking why don't we go and grab static blows? it increased our shock and chance to shock also increasing our lightning damage

I think the damage gain is too low for the 5 points spent.

How does this look? Should I multi-craft this?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация