Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
vegeta1991 написал:

Crafted this today, will the -light mod beat flat lightning on helm? my previous one was similair but did have that instead. not sure what's better

Guys i had to share my happyness, blocked evasion rating and slammed flat life! my best craft probally :D

I noticed that you were running a level 4 Empower Support with your 2 Golems on your dagger. The golem gems are level 21, and the level 4 Empower puts them at level 24. Is this solely done to squeeze out 1% more extra DPS from the flame golem?
"
ElDuke написал:
I noticed that you were running a level 4 Empower Support with your 2 Golems on your dagger. The golem gems are level 21, and the level 4 Empower puts them at level 24. Is this solely done to squeeze out 1% more extra DPS from the flame golem?

no, it's just hp difference - 16k vs 22.5k. Not really worth it, especially how fast golems resummoning is with my faster casting affix on dagger.
I got rid of vaal arc on my panel and put back flame dash again. I don't really need vaal arc, my damage is absurd even without it :)
Hi all

First thanks so much for this guide, has been amazing!

I'm unsure on what next to upgrade and hoping for some tips? I have 3ex in terms of budget and wondering if I should spend it all on a watcher's eye with mana leech? Will that be a huge boost?
Hi. Finally I get maxed gems 20lvl. There ia my question. Is it worth to sell them with gemcutter to get 1lvl and 20% on it? The first level are going pretty fast so probably I can get fast like ~15lvl and 20% on each then. Its a good idea or just stupid?

My budged isnt high. Around 100 chaos and still wearing tabula rasa on me.
I am looking for advice on what I should purchase next. Or if I can make any changes. I'm currently 130/159 slowly working my way up. My budget is 12ex and 200c. Thanks in advance
"
illuminate89 написал:
Hi all

I'm unsure on what next to upgrade and hoping for some tips? I have 3ex in terms of budget and wondering if I should spend it all on a watcher's eye with mana leech? Will that be a huge boost?

New player here, so take my advice with some salt, but I just spent my first 3exa on a watcher's eye and it is a huge difference in terms of quality of life. I was able to immediately drop my mana flask and clarity, which then opens up a pretty big damage boost from clear mind (assuming you have another ~50c to spare!). Also helps with survivability because your mana is less swingy. In general, a very big boost to this build, so probably worth it.

Also, just glancing at your char, make sure to refund those spell crit nodes next to lord of the dead! One of them should go to the minion damage node below LoD, the other to wherever you're headed next! (And sorry if you're like, in the process of doing this already right now.)
"
lousypunk написал:
"
illuminate89 написал:
Hi all

New player here, so take my advice with some salt, but I just spent my first 3exa on a watcher's eye and it is a huge difference in terms of quality of life. I was able to immediately drop my mana flask and clarity, which then opens up a pretty big damage boost from clear mind (assuming you have another ~50c to spare!). Also helps with survivability because your mana is less swingy. In general, a very big boost to this build, so probably worth it.

Also, just glancing at your char, make sure to refund those spell crit nodes next to lord of the dead! One of them should go to the minion damage node below LoD, the other to wherever you're headed next! (And sorry if you're like, in the process of doing this already right now.)

Mate thanks heaps for the quick reply, it's much appreciated! Sounds like quite a solid boost and a well worth it investment.
I totally forgot about the refund on crit node, ill be sure to refund those and figure out where I'm going next :)

If you or anyone else has more advice I'm all ears haha.
I got the gloves from the giveaway, thanks!
To me this build it feels to squishi im lvl 88 have decent gear but to me seems like inpossible to not get hit time to time whic result on some map 0 mana which time to time means dead other wise the build is ok

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация