Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Can someone please tell me what the strongest dagger mods in standard are?

I guess I could make use of legacy-mod-ranges like for example "Gain 40% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage".

This should be pretty sick, right?

Or does that not add up to our spell damage at all?

Any standard players here to help me out please? :-)

edit: okay, seems "elemental to chaos damage" realy is the only thing that works for spells here.

Still anyone knows if there are any other strong legacy stats i could make use of in standard?
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 13:22:59
it sucks alot using 2 of these ?
Последняя редакция: FatalD4mage. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 20:28:18
Can anyone give my toon a look and give out some pointers ? much aprecciated.
Merry Christmass
"
warrri написал:
Can you stop spamming your trade shit? This is not a trade topic. There are only 2 posts between your ups, what is wrong with you.
Seconded. I have a short post 4 or 5 pages back that got buried in all your trade crap.
Последняя редакция: Badtwo. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 14:04:24
Hi all. First, just wanted to give a quick thanks to Enki for basically teaching me how to play POE with this guide. Just an incredibly helpful, well-written piece of work.

Anyway, this is basically a gear progression advice post. I'm currently comfortably grinding my way through yellow tier maps, with occasional dips into red (got a T13 before they nerfed syndicate drops). I'm not feeling too fragile - I die occasionally, but usually because of an obvious misplay like charging straight at Haku. What's my gearing priority right now? I have my watcher's eye and got a low quality clear mind on the cheap, but fairly broke right now (~130c). Are there any obvious holes I should be filling at my current budget, or is it time for me to save for Inpulsa's?

Many thanks in advance to anyone who replies, and merry christmas to all.
anyone knows how can i add the dagger into pob? i couldn't find any info about how to add unveil mods into my dagger. would like to see how much dps increase am i getting from crafting a 5-9ex dagger. tyvm!

also, for our daggers, i believe there's a few options to choose right?

1) 30% global crit (1.2 attack speed) (base is dirt cheap)
2) 30% global crit (1. 5 attack) (second cheap)
3) 50% global crit (1.2 attack speed) (most expensive)
4) 4/6% chance to block (most expensive)

what are u guys opinion for the 2nd option? i compared in pob of 30% vs 50%, it gives an actual of 1% crit chance for 2x 50%. but with 2x 30% but 1.5aspd, it should be better for our movement skill, whirling blade, right?

Последняя редакция: Skrible. Время: 25 дек. 2018 г., 15:04:16
Do I have enough cold damage for Hypothermia to work? I have cold damage, but I do not have "cold damage to spells" A bit confused on this , and is there any way in pob to check if Hypo is working? DannnosWitch is the char.
Last edited by Badtwo on Dec 25, 2018, 12:55:36 AM
Also will a jewel with cold damage to attacks not work? It needs to be spells right?
First I'd like to say fantastic guide, beyond thorough and descriptive for a first time player. Quite capable in terms of DPS as well as far as I can tell.

I have some questions I'd like to ask as I've searched the thread and come up empty. My apologies in advance if these have been answered already.

1) When replacing rare gloves with Command of the Pit the guide mentions arcane surge and increased duration are no longer required. What should these be replaced with (first choice, I only have a one-abyss-socket item for now.)

2) The skill gem quality section does not mention the following gems, just wanted to confirm there's no reason to obtain 20% quality and re-level them: both CWDT gems, immortal call, clarity, leap slam, and wrath (used in an unset ring).

3) Are Doryani's Catalyst weapons better than the Cerberus Limb when one does not have inpulsa yet? [bee] Further to this, does this build make use of elemental proliferation? [c] According to PoB the extra life leech is wasted as the build is already at leech cap, can anyone confirm? [d] Are inpulsa's always this expensive or is this an unusual league?

4) More of a comment than a question. Watcher's Eye abyss gem seems to be much more expensive than the author expects, with any Wrath based mod it's insanely expensive (the guide mentions to check these first for mana sustain.)

5) Question: for rings the guide mentions spell damage % and lightning damage % but does not mention flat lightning damage (ie adds x-x lightning damage). Both PoB and some forum posts seem to think this damage counts with spells, can anyone confirm or deny? As long as it's not on a weapon and doesn't say "to skills" or "to attacks" it should count is what I've found in the research.

Thanks again for an amazing guide!

Cheers
"
Badtwo написал:
Do I have enough cold damage for Hypothermia to work? I have cold damage, but I do not have "cold damage to spells" A bit confused on this , and is there any way in pob to check if Hypo is working? DannnosWitch is the char.
Last edited by Badtwo on Dec 25, 2018, 12:55:36 AM
Also will a jewel with cold damage to attacks not work? It needs to be spells right?

It needs to say 'Cold damage to spells' and as long as its even just 1-2 cold damage, it will work with hypothermia.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация