Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ikaaa/characters

Can some1 recommend me my next update?
Thanks Enki, great guide, fun and affordable build ! 2 thumbs up

Not sure how others are doing but man the Syndicate encounters in this league are one shotting me, can’t progress in XP @t11/12 maps currently at 88, so may have to just skip all syndicate content until I can reach 90. I’ve got all max res , chaos res@ 65, only clarity reserve so lots of free mana for mom, completed ascension, don’t know man...squishy !

I’ll try alternative flask selection and perhaps use cloak of defiance to bump up mom if that makes any sense.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Thanks Enki really nice guide.

Having some problems with survivability within the med tier maps (7-8) new to the game in general so not really sure what to upgrade next. Also incredibly poor.. which is why i'm still running sceptres

Any help would be appreciated.

<3
Thanks guys

Viruxz is the char name
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
NovaM00n написал:
@Enki91 or anyone else that is good with arc stuff. any recommendations on my build on what to upgrade next or change? not having problems really. being able to beat the Shaper rather fast and working on uber elder right now but im not sure if i should go into uber elder blind or not.

You need Kaom's root's for uber elder fight. It's gonna be very hard to get more cold res because you have so much of it on your boots =\ Probably get another belt, maybe jewels with HP cold res on it. Fight uber elder without Kaom's is not a pleasant experience
And read the description of Enki's uber elder youtube video

You probably have just enough dps to kill him, you can try. But you probably should craft another daggers
Two daggers like that almost doubles your DPS, it's like 5-6ex to craft one.
Скрытый текст

p.s. you don't have any source of cold damage in your build - hypothermia is a lot worse for you

And another thing. Don't tunnel vision your characted during uber elder fight, try to see what's going on around the whole battlefield. And your first priority should be those "squids" that poops degen ground if you leave them alive long enough - kill them ASAP

I have never fought uber ulder, I am assuming he has debuff that lowers your attack/cast speed then. I will read up for sure. And yeah, my boots have a lot of res on them...

Thanks for the crafting info, my daggers are pretty meh. I could probably afford to craft one right now, but that's it.

In regards to cold damage I thought I did? But I could be mistaken. Does the cold damage to spells on this item not work for Hypothermia?

EDIT: Oops, I totally thought this was a reply to my post, but it was not... haha
Последняя редакция: white0ut. Время: 27 дек. 2018 г., 14:44:41
"
white0ut написал:

In regards to cold damage I thought I did? But I could be mistaken. Does the cold damage to spells on this item not work for Hypothermia?

I'm pretty sure you are good on cold damage on that weapon, however, the craft is useless, it does not add lightning damage to the build

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but you can check if you have cold damage in arc if you go to your Character panel ("c"), select the Arc, and see if it lists "Cold damage" in there
@Viruxs
Your gear is pretty good and skill choices look ok for your level.
Your skill gems are a mess, need to look at the gem section in the guide.
arcane surge doesn't go in your arc link and it is over leveled.
Put your extra arc gems you are leveling in junky weapons and put them in second weapon tab
Need to reroll colors and links on helm and weapons and put proper gems in them. Don't over level the ones mention in gem section. when you get to proper level right click instead of left to get it off your ui.

Once you get that done you should have an easy time till you get to the higher 80's
What are my next upgrades? (other than flask, so far I'm using a more defensive setup as my dps is fine for now, I will switch to sulphur soon)

Should I find a way to get more Lightning resist to get Wise Oak, or should I save some currency to get Watcher's Eye? I'm not that far from purchasing it
"
Tamino1701 написал:
"
white0ut написал:

I'm pretty sure you are good on cold damage on that weapon, however, the craft is useless, it does not add lightning damage to the build

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but you can check if you have cold damage in arc if you go to your Character panel ("c"), select the Arc, and see if it lists "Cold damage" in there

Ah your right, good point. That dagger is shit, I will work on upgrading it =)

And in regards to checking if you have cold damage, that is what I was doing to verify, but not sure if it was the right way...
@ikaaa

I don't think shaper ring is recommended until you have a elder ring in the other slot. Also have some wasted stuff on the gloves.

But really looks like you are set to upgrade to the crafted daggers
"
Zly1 написал:
@ikaaa

I don't think shaper ring is recommended until you have a elder ring in the other slot. Also have some wasted stuff on the gloves.

But really looks like you are set to upgrade to the crafted daggers

His Essense Worm is Elder

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация