Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Well,

I am hitting a wall and not really able to progress much further. If someone would be so kind as to take a look and let me know what I should be focusing on next for upgrades.

Also, I have noticed that Onslaught hasn't been triggering, so I am wondering if something is amiss?

is any of those good to begin with and wsith from maces to daggers?
also is it worth it to drop de 6l from the tabula for a 5L queens hunger? what should i drop if so?
"
Arkaon написал:
Well,

I am hitting a wall and not really able to progress much further. If someone would be so kind as to take a look and let me know what I should be focusing on next for upgrades.

Also, I have noticed that Onslaught hasn't been triggering, so I am wondering if something is amiss?

Hits Enemies = Attacks enemies which does not apply to spells

Edit: Also i think you should give me your chest in order to progress
Последняя редакция: Chrisss0r. Время: 27 дек. 2018 г., 18:55:34
Hi, Nooby question can this build be transfered to a templar or is it witch only?
"
Arkaon написал:
Well,

A Small tip, but you can use Blessed orbs on the helmet to try the 40% elemental damage to minions
"
"
Tamino1701 написал:
What are my next upgrades? (other than flask, so far I'm using a more defensive setup as my dps is fine for now, I will switch to sulphur soon)

Should I find a way to get more Lightning resist to get Wise Oak, or should I save some currency to get Watcher's Eye? I'm not that far from purchasing it

(1) Replace your L20 Vaal Arc with a L21 Arc. You don't have to deal with the clunkiness of the Vaal skill, and it's an overall dps increase.
(2) Swap your Decoy Totem and Flame Dash. Decoy Totem benefits from Fortify and Flame Dash doesn't change.
(3) Consider a L21 lightning golem
(4) Replace mana flask. Mana leech gem should be sufficient. Get watcher's eye and replace both (ideal).
(5) Consider replacing gloves with elder/shaper. Consider replacing amulet.

Those are not in any particular order, just the order I noticed. If you are close to purchasing a watcher's eye, get that first then focus on purchasing other upgrades.

---------------------------------

Consider altering gem combinations. This build is great for starter, but not as strong for an "ender." Keep in mind even though Enki currently is playing with different gem combinations, all videos are performed with the exact specifications of the build, meaning all content is doable as is.

CWDT (7) with Enfeeble (10) for example can be replaced with a manual cast Enfeeble or CoH + Enfeeble, allowing for maximum level curses. Likewise, a Lightning Spire setup can be a great source of boss damage. Arcane Surge can be linked to alternative sources to allow for a high gem. These of course are not part of the default build, but many well-geared, high-end players will tweak builds to support individual playstyles, gear, and content being played.

How exactly does decoy totem benefit from fortify? I doesn't proc it and it wont get buffed by it?
i crafted this

i dont need that cold resist mod, should i sell it or keep it?
"
Booomr написал:
i crafted this

i dont need that cold resist mod, should i sell it or keep it?

those glovea are whatever really
attack and cast speed is only for socketed gems, just sell them
I'm back from the dead! Looks like there's still lots of activity in this thread, more than I could reasonably go through. So if your question hasn't been answered by someone else already and is still relevant, please just ask it again!

I'll make some small changes to the guide over the next hour, mostly to reduce what seemed to have caused some confusion recently.
twitch.tv/enki91

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация