Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
CloudTifa88 написал:
So I read that the veil mod "trigger socketed spell when using a skill" doesn't work well with Storm Brand + Arcane Surge

What if I use that mod + Decoy Totem?

In theory, when I cast Arc on boss, a Decoy Totem will also appear to taunt the boss, save me the trouble of using another button

Btw, I'm good with ps controller, but terrible with keyboard, I can't use too many buttons T_T

"Trigger socketed spell when using a skill" will proc Storm Brand. It will never proc Arcane Surge because AS requires an expenditure of mana to proc, and any spell linked to the weapon will not expend mana. I see no reason why it wouldn't also work with Decoy Totem but again without AS.

A controller will limit you on available buttons, but it shouldn't be too limiting since the game is compatable for xBox and PS4.
Hi first time hitting lvl 90.

Really struggling to level now what you suggest? Struggle to level because I keep dying on t13+, either to rando mods/bosses or betrayal mechanics.

Could someone look at my gear/setup and check if I am missing anything because I am at a loss.
What should I gem in my weapons? Or is it ok this way?

Also should I change my amulet or leave it as it is ?

So unless I’m missing something it looks like all of our resists are coming from the boots, belt, helmet, gloves, and one ring

What is the best way to get capped resists before you can afford the higher cost items that have large resist values with multiple resists each? I’m trying to start off with the basic gear suggestions and since most prices only have about 30 of one type of resist except the ring and belt it looks like I’m gonna fall short of capped resists
Got lucky with a new pair of boots. Now I am able to have the lightning spire and keep my decoy totem.

What do you guys think?
I'm still working on getting a new ring, belt and mana leech watchers eye
For proccing Arcane Surge, I really like jlh165's idea of using Flame Dash to do it. It's no bother to use FD instead of WB once every 7 seconds or when approaching a pack to keep AS up all the time, and Flame Dash + Arcane Surge Support + Increased Duration support + a fourth support from a shaped weapon (ideally Faster Casting, but Lightning Penetration also works) raises the mana cost of FD to 64, which allows us to level the AS gem to 10. That's 2% more spell damage and 2% increased cast speed as well as a bit of mana regen.

Self casting both Storm Brand and Enfeeble felt clunky and slow to me and CwDT limits Enfeeble's level and thus its effectiveness, so I also like Storm Brand + CoH support + Enfeeble + [something] in a four-link to apply debuff(s) while also proccing Elemental Overload. I like having many layers of defense, so I mainly use Blind as the fourth link when working on progression, but for more damage, there are a lot of interesting choices, including the popular Culling Strike, Onslaught and Increased Critical Strikes, but Innervate is another nice buff to have during mapping or at bosses with adds that Storm Brand can take out - 8-145 lightning damage to spells is nothing to sneeze at.
Последняя редакция: sny83. Время: 1 янв. 2019 г., 1:52:36
Hey guys, I have a question about #% increased damage while leeching. Does it always work if I throw out a storm brand with mana leech support, or equipt a watchers eye with mana leech? I am asking because I know this mod wont work if we are on full life or full mana. Basically what I want to know is if we are always in a state of "not full mana" while casting our arc, so the mod would always work.
Not sure if asked yet, but if u put a tier 3 crafted enchant can you over write it later with the same version tier 4?
"
sny83 написал:
For proccing Arcane Surge, I really like jlh165's idea of using Flame Dash to do it. It's no bother to use FD instead of WB once every 7 seconds or when approaching a pack to keep AS up all the time, and Flame Dash + Arcane Surge Support + Increased Duration support raises the mana cost of FD to 64, which allows us to level the AS gem to 10. That's 2% more spell damage and 2% increased cast speed as well as a bit of mana regen.

Self casting both Storm Brand and Enfeeble felt clunky and slow to me and CwDT limits Enfeeble's level and thus its effectiveness, so I also like Storm Brand + CoH support + Enfeeble + [something] in a four-link to apply debuff(s) while also proccing Elemental Overload. I like having many layers of defense, so I mainly use Blind as the fourth link when working on progression, but for more damage, there are a lot of interesting choices, including the popular Culling Strike, Onslaught and Increased Critical Strikes, but Innervate is another nice buff to have during mapping or at bosses with adds that Storm Brand can take out - 8-145 lightning damage to spells is nothing to sneeze at.

I really like Arcane Surge linked to Flame Dash. It is extremely smooth while mapping since FD is already a slightly faster movement skill than my 1.9 APS for Whirling Blades. However, it only procs a L8 AS unless you intend to use multiple dashes.

I do find it a bit clunky though to have Lightning Spire (3 casts), Storm Brand (1-3 casts), and Flame Dash as all abilities to cast at the start of combat for Syndicates/bosses. Also while Storm Brand is great for cursing bosses, it is horrible for large parties (Syndicate encounters). I'm looking into alternatives and may take Enki's approach of linking Arcane Surge (12) to Enfeeble. (I just checked and Enki no longer has this socketed)

-------------------

I am currently looking at the "Trigger a Socketed Spell When You Use a Skill" craft to use 2 curses and Shock Nova. It is casting all 3 skills back to back (per 2 casts with Spell Echo), going on a 4s cooldown, repeating. It's too long between Shock Nova casts to be effective for me, but it would be viable to have "Curse 1 > Curse 2 > Increased AoE."

The biggest downside to this is movement skills count. My curses are generally wasted on an aoe around me and on CD for my target. I consider it potentially good for a high mobile Phase Run build, but not suitable for Whirling Blades movement set.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 31 дек. 2018 г., 20:05:23
Im getting kinda burned out on this arc build, anyone know if theres some other cool to play build that i could convert my char to thats somewhat uses the same gear?

I've been wanting to make a ranger but, maybe tornado shot idk, but cant find any good guides for betrayal, all the ones i found was standard, but i did see a guy in my party that was probably running mf and clearing t16 maps fast af, he had mirage archer and i dont know what else.

The most i did this league was stay in my hideout while semi-afk flipping items, thats how i paid for my gear, i dont really know how to actually farm but i always love to flip in any game, so i can afford some gear.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация