Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

I'm pretty new to the game. For what i should search if i want to upgrade my daggers?

Hello everyone, I am a new player currently leveling this build(around lvl 58 atm) and I have a silly question. Would I lose out on much by going warp lightning instead of leap slam? Just for thematic purposes.
"
saintonan написал:
I'm sorry for having to ask this, but as a brand new player in my first league, why am I skipping all the stuff like lightning walker and the whole elemental neighborhood on the far west side in the passive tree? It seems very counterintuitive to me to skip easily gotten additive dps increases. I get that Spiritual Aid makes minion damage apply to me directly, but the bonuses from that don't seem to add up to the elemental bonuses I can easily get, e.g. 30% lightning damage plus an inherent resist from lightning walker for the same points I'd use to get Lord of the Dead, that appears to only give 25% damage increase.

I'm sure you all have theorycrafted all this stuff out, but I'd love to see the math on why this all works out better than just snagging all the lightning and elemental damage nodes that are so readily available.

If you don't trust us, download "path of building" and calculate it yourself. It's pretty easy to do, just hover over each node on the tree and look how much it gives

"
Mikeyi написал:
Just wondering if i could do uber elder with my setup. I can do uber atrizi no prob and shaper can be tricky due to my lack of knowledge of fight but getting better.
5.2k life and 2k mana

You need Kaom's roots (boots) for uber elder, especially if you are trying to kill him for the first time. So you need to fix your resistances somehow (maybe another ring with a lot of res, maybe jewels with resistances). It's ok to lose some DPS, movement is more important. Without kaom's you just gonna get slowed to death.
Последняя редакция: blg_RealiZe. Время: 31 дек. 2018 г., 9:07:04
"
CloudTifa88 написал:
Hi Enki, I've been using your Arc build and it's great. But recently I got a dagger with the veil mod "trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill", so I brought the Storm Brand + Arcane Surge + Mana Leech into that knife. The Storm Brand has been triggered perfectly fine, but it seems like the Arcane Surge support effect never activated. And I don't know how to fix it, please help

Arcane Surge only procs when you spend mana. So that mod would work great if Storm Brand was linked to Curse on Hit for example, but since it doesn't cost mana it will never proc Arcane Surge.

You will either have to remove the veiled mod or move Arcane Surge to a different socket chain.
"

Arcane Surge only procs when you spend mana. So that mod would work great if Storm Brand was linked to Curse on Hit for example, but since it doesn't cost mana it will never proc Arcane Surge.

You will either have to remove the veiled mod or move Arcane Surge to a different socket chain.

I've tried that "storm brand gem in dagger" setup, it felt just terrible :D
1. You straight up lose DPS because of one less DPS mod on your weapon
2. Storm brand never triggers fast enough to proc elemental overload.
3. It can't proc arcane surge
4. Storm brand is less usefull because it's 3-link setup instead of 4-link.

There is some benefits - you have a space on your skill panel for vaal arc and you don't have to press one more button. But it's just can't justify using it IMO
It's maybe more comfortable to play this way, but it's a lot less effective.
thanks for the great guide, newbie here started playing seriously this league!
what do you recommend getting first al lvl 93: celestial punichment, jewel slot or elemental focus first?

"
Mikeyi написал:
Just wondering if i could do uber elder with my setup. I can do uber atrizi no prob and shaper can be tricky due to my lack of knowledge of fight but getting better.

5.2k life and 2k mana

Also what should i upgrade next i have 12 exalt budget.

If you can do uber atziri you can do uber elder. just learn the fight, you will perhaps die a few times or waste a few sets but eventually you will manage.
Is it viable to use a hungry loop for your storm brand then that frees up 4 slots t do whatever you like with?
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"

I've tried that "storm brand gem in dagger" setup, it felt just terrible :D
1. You straight up lose DPS because of one less DPS mod on your weapon
2. Storm brand never triggers fast enough to proc elemental overload.
3. It can't proc arcane surge
4. Storm brand is less usefull because it's 3-link setup instead of 4-link.

There is some benefits - you have a space on your skill panel for vaal arc and you don't have to press one more button. But it's just can't justify using it IMO
It's maybe more comfortable to play this way, but it's a lot less effective.

I’m curious though about something I hope to test later today. I’ve been fiddling for a while trying to be able to replace Added Lightning Damage with Elemental Focus (16% damage increase at the cost of Arc not being able to shock/chill). After thinking about it, you probably wouldn’t need a CoH in order to cast the curses, so would I be able to socket Enfeeble, Conductivity or Temporal Chains, and Shock Nova in a weapon. Even if it rotates through each skill, it might be enough to maintain shock/chill with dual curses (I would of course have to spec into Whispers of Doom again). The question being if that is worth the crafted damage loss. I’ve accepted I will never own a +1 corrupted chest this league, so Empower is out of my budget.

"
Joshdouce написал:
Is it viable to use a hungry loop for your storm brand then that frees up 4 slots t do whatever you like with?

You wouldn’t be able to link Arcane Surge to Storm Brand, the mana cost would require several casts to proc the buff, but otherwise it should work as intended. I don’t know if the stat loss from the ring is worth it though. I’d recommend a 5L Lightning Spire in there instead of Storm Brand (Lightning Spire > Added Lightning Damage > Increased Trap and Mine Damage > Advanced Traps > Controlled Destruction). This would give a massive single target boost for bosses. In any case, make sure to maintain resist cap if replacing the ring.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 31 дек. 2018 г., 12:05:07
If others need to get crafts. I have multi mod. Feel free to hit me up ingame or on discord

Ingame: Lyxcrit
Discord: Lyx#8430

Dont have to tip, just want to help out fellow Arc witches :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация