Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

If I got a Superior Cold Snap as a drop is it better to use that versus the regular version?
Was testing with profane wand as a weapon base. Seems interesting. Cast speed is huge. :) Try it if you want.
I might have missed something reading the guide, but why are we doing alot of minion passives when there seems to be no minions used in the build?
"
SicknO написал:
I might have missed something reading the guide, but why are we doing alot of minion passives when there seems to be no minions used in the build?

Read the Spiritual Aid node carefully.
Последняя редакция: jackieh917. Время: 31 дек. 2018 г., 12:50:11
"
jackieh917 написал:
"
SicknO написал:

Read the Spiritual Aid node carefully.

And we do use minions, Lightning and Flame Golems.
Is Purity of Lightning an option to replace your clarity with?
since it will gives us not only additional lightning resistance, which we dont need on our gear but also will make lightning resistance most likely to be the highest resistance, which is good for the wise oak flask?

edit: didnt know you mana gets reserved, and there probably isnt a way around it so probably not that good...
Последняя редакция: seagull694x. Время: 31 дек. 2018 г., 14:25:22
"
saintonan написал:
I'm sorry for having to ask this, but as a brand new player in my first league, why am I skipping all the stuff like lightning walker and the whole elemental neighborhood on the far west side in the passive tree? It seems very counterintuitive to me to skip easily gotten additive dps increases. I get that Spiritual Aid makes minion damage apply to me directly, but the bonuses from that don't seem to add up to the elemental bonuses I can easily get, e.g. 30% lightning damage plus an inherent resist from lightning walker for the same points I'd use to get Lord of the Dead, that appears to only give 25% damage increase.

I'm sure you all have theorycrafted all this stuff out, but I'd love to see the math on why this all works out better than just snagging all the lightning and elemental damage nodes that are so readily available.

As blG_RealiZe said, go into PoB yourself and see what works for you. Personally I've taken this as an adopted build with the option of speccing into Whispers of Doom for a second curse. You loose the ability to path into Alchemist, but gain a 7th gem and free up 2 passives for the cost of 25% damage, 10% minion hp. I likewise tried pathing through Lightning Walker instead of Lord of the Dead, but always used up too many talent points, and even with that I have not found an alternative to dropping Spiritual Aid (79% damage + minion crafting on gear for 5 points).

I have spent a lot of time trying to not have to either go bottom or go right, and none of the options I came up with were worthwhile. I always lost too much defensive capabilities. But you are always free to make yourself more of a glass canon or experiment with other various alternatives.
Should i keep attack speed for crafting ?

Which one should i multi first ? i only have enough for 1 dagger atm i think
Hi guys how do you doing against tier 14-15 syndicate, i pretty much skip them because of the random 1shots.
So I read that the veil mod "trigger socketed spell when using a skill" doesn't work well with Storm Brand + Arcane Surge

What if I use that mod + Decoy Totem?

In theory, when I cast Arc on boss, a Decoy Totem will also appear to taunt the boss, save me the trouble of using another button

Btw, I'm good with ps controller, but terrible with keyboard, I can't use too many buttons T_T

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация