Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Etralis написал:

Did you ever think about using "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Trap And Mine Damage" helmet/gloves for the lightning spire trap setup?

I don't think it's worth trading attack and speed mod on elder gloves to extra support on lightning spire trap on shaped gloves. 4-link lightning spire is already feels good enough for some extra single target DPS and arc is still our main source of damage.

But maybe I'll try it, it's gonna be hard to refill dexterity loss from my gloves tho :(
"
blg_RealiZe написал:
"
Etralis написал:

Did you ever think about using "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level xx Trap And Mine Damage" helmet/gloves for the lightning spire trap setup?

I don't think it's worth trading attack and speed mod on elder gloves to extra support on lightning spire trap on shaped gloves. 4-link lightning spire is already feels good enough for some extra single target DPS and arc is still our main source of damage.

But maybe I'll try it, it's gonna be hard to refill dexterity loss from my gloves tho :(

ah... I didnt realize we cant have both mods on 1 pair of gloves tt

thats why i didnt find any.....the search parameters should give a hint or something when the used parameters cant match with each other....
Последняя редакция: Etralis. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 13:06:15
"
Badtwo написал:
"
Ubering написал:
"
Badtwo написал:
So the Watcher's eye only works if you have the essence worm ring and Wrath , correct?

Yes the "while effected by wrath" only works when you have it active and we use it in essence worm ring.

Thx for the clarification..one more thing. Not quite enough yet for the eye..but soon. Looks like it is still worth it to run the ring+ wrath in the meantime anyway? And maybe 21 arc and wise oak also?
Последняя редакция: Badtwo. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 13:07:24
Would anyone mind elaborating further on endgame gearing? I've literally just reached the atlas for the 1st time since starting in open beta and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, whilst I know the breakpoints I need to reach whats the minimum ilevel of stuff I should be looking at, what budget will I need? If you're willing to take a look at my profile what items to I most need to replace?

Many thanks!
Timezone: UTC+1
IGN:Togscd
Sorry for the off-topic question, but since i cant find an answer anywhere else ill ask here:

As long as i -DO NOT- use "enchanted fossil" the process of fossil crafting will not remove my enchant from helmet, correct?

I bought an "Arc chains additional 3 times" legacy enchant base helmet that i wanna craft something nice on.
"
"
stevehayden написал:
hey guys, how much dps when you using daggers?

i got around 60.000 to 90.000

i think this dps dont have enough damage to kill big boss.

and how much do you guys life have?

i am at level 90. and has 4,2k life.

thank you for sharing

That depends on what you are looking at, but 60-90k seems very low. Your character is private, so I can't see anything. I'm sitting at just over 800k shaper dps and with 1 level and a second good dagger I'll be near 1m...that's with half my gear needing solid work and not having lightning res as my highest.

There is very good dps potential with this build. Not the best boss killer, but a very fast map clearer.

your knife mods are very good,

how much does it cost?

i see your char, you're playing trap, how does it work with arc damage?

thank you for replying.
"
Etralis написал:
Sorry for the off-topic question, but since i cant find an answer anywhere else ill ask here:

As long as i -DO NOT- use "enchanted fossil" the process of fossil crafting will not remove my enchant from helmet, correct?

I bought an "Arc chains additional 3 times" legacy enchant base helmet that i wanna craft something nice on.

I can't speak for legacy items, but I can say that I've successfully rerolled mods of an enchanted helmet in Delve and Betrayal league using fossils/resonators without removing the enchantment. There's a reason they're called "Alchemical" and "Chaotic" resonators, they essentially behave exactly like Alchemy and Chaos orbs for all practical purposes, they just manipulate the affix pool to help you do more targeted crafting.
does anyone know if the recipe to re-craft an affix at the bench recraftes only that affix if I have multimod?
Isn't Vessel of Vinktar (Topaz Flask) a good flask for this build?

+ lightning dmg to spells/better penetration and ligtning leech. We are not shocked thanks to Inpulsa, we are getting damage boost and healing.
@Togsy

Pick up Divinarius and Heartbreaker to replace your daggers. They'll be less than 5-6c to get both decently rolled and will improve your dps.

Do your third lab. You outlevel it by a lot and it should be easy. Start looking out for the trials for your final lab.

The life on your abyss jewel is low and stats should be on gear, not jewels. After 3rd lab, you'll want to buy an abyss jewel with life and cold damage to spells. It can be 1-3 cold damage or 13-35 cold damage...whatever. The #s literally don't matter. Then you will switch out added lightning damage in your chest for hypothermia.

Replace your other jewel with either an abyss with life + one or two of the stats listed in the guide under the jewel section or a regular gem with %life + one or two of the stats listed in the guide.

Get more resists and more life on your neck. Follow the gearing guide. Bonus offensive stats are a plus but buy what you can afford for now. Upgrade when you can.

See if you can find a right ring with more life. I know the guide suggests a minimum of 40, but 60+ is better. Buy what you can afford right now.

Buy an Atziri's Promise flask to replace your quicksilver. Quality your flasks that don't have quality and craft to specs listed in the flask section of the guide. (scour>use 4 glassblower baubles>transmute>alteration) Remember to use beastcrafting to get easier suffixes, if you have those options yet.

Remember to keep your resistances over 75% while adjusting your gear.

Get whirling blades and faster attacks set up in the 4 link with your fortify and your flame dash. Whirling blades around in packs to apply fortify. You'll take less damage. Yep - you'll need to recolor your sockets.

Where is your clarity gem? It should be in your dagger with enfeeble. It's a buff that will help you regen mana. Keep it at level 10 or so because if it's much higher, it will reserve too much mana. You have Mind Over Matter which takes a portion of your mana before your life when you take damage. Mana = Life. You need clarity because if your running out of mana = dead you.

4 link your boots and put increased duration in there.

When you get the money, buy a level 21 arc (not vaal arc, quality doesn't matter). This will help your DPS signifigantly.

When you get more currency, aim for a Queen's Hunger w/ a 5 or 6 link. It's a nice upgrade until you can afford an Inpulsa. (Inpulsa is 8ex to buy a 6 link)

There are other things to do after this that involve big currency but that's enuogh for now.

Overall, this should help. So will leveling, getting more skill points, leveling up your gems, putting quality on them.
Последняя редакция: jackieh917. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 15:43:53

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация