Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

"
Aryveth написал:
I can't change quality and lvl up corrupted gems? (sorry don't know much abour corruption)

I can afford corrupted 21lvl Arc with 20Q, they are like 130-150c. Is it worth to invest 100 more c for 20Q? And 21lvl 20Q Arc is a final destination or it can still be upgraded?

Quality isnt as huge on arc as it is some skill gems in the game. It is still nice, but lvl21 is more important.

You can get nutty things from t3 corruption chamber in the temple (incursion) and delve. But without those methods. You can only either vaal an arc to get level 21, vaal arc or 23% quality, or it bricks. Either way, you cant get it all together without double corruption from temple, or ridiculous triple corruption from random delve drops (dno of that actually still happens but it did in 3.4 last league).

So 21/20 is better than 20/20 vaal arc. And imo 21/0 is better than 20/20 vaal arc.
Hi awesome build im really enjoying myself playing it.

I was wondering if i could get your opinion on the viability of Shroud of The Lightless for this build. I got it dropped with max life rolls and was wondering if i could take advantage of it with this buildas it has the implemented lightning penetration allowing you to get 74% lightning pen at the cost of some flat dps for the removal of another gem(side not what gem should i remove in a 5l).

i have a question regarding hc and mid-tier map survivability: i am currently sitting at 4.3k HP/1.2k unr.Mana but feel way to squishy. in particular i feel like im not mobile enough to stay in range in many cases. might be caused by chilled grounds, vine snares... alot of stuff basically. together with hard hitters/betrayal content i needed to esc->char select ALOT. any advice what i should keep an eye on?
Последняя редакция: eXcuilor. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 21:49:17
"
Is there any 20/20 gems that are better than 21/0 gems that I should know about?

Asking b/c I've got Storm Brand & Added Lightning Dmg in this prob

I don’t understand the question. For most your gems when it reaches 20, you will vendor it with a GCP to get a 1/20 gem and reliever it. Once the gem is 20/20 you then decide if you want to corrupt it for a chance at 21/20. Arc is one of the few gems where quality provides us no benefit, so you don’t need to worry about that. Ideally, all your Arc support gems will be 21/20 (which is very expensive). If you don’t know, read the quality description and decide if quality on a particular gem is useful. Same goes for gem level (I.e. L22 Wrath provides the same spell damage bonus as L23).
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 22:42:45
"
I don’t understand the question. For most your gems when it reaches 20, you will vendor it with a GCP to get a 1/20 gem and reliever it. Once the gem is 20/20 you then decide if you want to corrupt it for a chance at 21/20. Arc is one of the few gems where quality provides us no benefit, so you don’t need to worry about that. Ideally, all your Arc support gems will be 21/20 (which is very expensive). If you don’t know, read the quality description and decide if quality on a particular gem is useful. Same goes for gem level (I.e. L22 Wrath provides the same spell damage bonus as L23).

I kinda messed up and vaal'd a backup storm brand & added LD supp before making them 20/20 and now I'm not sure which version is better
"
I kinda messed up and vaal'd a backup storm brand & added LD supp before making them 20/20 and now I'm not sure which version is better

Plug it into PoB and see for yourself. It really does suck getting a 21 corrupted when you have no quality. I did that earlier to an Increased Duration, corrupting it at 11% quality. “Luckily” it didn’t hit 21. I’m guessing 20/20 would be better for most support gems.
Hi guys i need help with what to upgrade, i got 3ex to spend. Where can i improve the most?

These cost me a grip to craft but totally worth it....thanks big realize!!!
Последняя редакция: Soulhassorrow. Время: 6 янв. 2019 г., 3:15:07
I notice many people make daggers, crafting 2 of them. But why nobody make a mirrored copy via fossils? Isnt it cheaper? Or i dont understand something?

And 1 more question. How much ex you need to minmax build? in average. I have around 20ex, and curious if thats enough to make decent build (already have inpulsa).

Planning to buy Kris and craft 1 dagger, then mirror it(never did it so probably im wrong...).

Thank you.
"
Danzanus написал:
I notice many people make daggers, crafting 2 of them. But why nobody make a mirrored copy via fossils? Isnt it cheaper? Or i dont understand something?

because any resonator completely rerolls all mods on an item
The only way to mirror an item and keep its mods - mirror of kalandra

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация