Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hey guys I've got about 160 chaos to drop into this build. Could anyone help me out with what i should upgrade. I'm having a hard time working out exactly what i should try to get. I do have a loreweave but its not linked yet so I've used the tabula rasa so far.
I see that I can only craft 2-3% double damage for single handed weapons. I looked it up and says I need to unveil higher ranks. Is this all random or is there a way you can specifically obtain certain crafting mods?
I'm selling all my endgame arc gear if someone is interested. ( includes 6l inpulsa, arc ench helmet, watcher's eyes etc. )
"
GolBoo написал:
I'm selling all my endgame arc gear if someone is interested. ( includes 6l inpulsa, arc ench helmet, watcher's eyes etc. )

Hard to know with private profile :)

Another question. What are peoples' thoughts on 37-43% increased damage while leeching crafted on gloves?
Your mana is basically always leeching so there should be high up time on the prefix.
Compare to the other DPS prefix we have which is max 20% minion damage. This should come out on top no?
Последняя редакция: Rosvall. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 18:02:26
"
stevehayden написал:
your knife mods are very good,

how much does it cost?

i see your char, you're playing trap, how does it work with arc damage?

thank you for replying.

(1) Base: 10c (you could easily find one for <5c)
(2) Spam alts + anulls to get the t1 ele to chaos (should run about .5-1 ex but rgn dependent)
(3) Multimod craft: 2 ex
(4) t1 cast and t1 double damage: 1 ex each (I only have t1 cast)
(5) other crafts run 4-8c each for t1
(6) Divine to preference

Note: There are several free crafting services available if you need a specific craft. It cost me about 85c I think to unlock Pale Councel, but a service could have done that for much less with tip (or free if I was a cheapscape). I did use one for one of the crafts, forget which one.

All to say I spent about 4 ex crafting my dagger (not including Pale Councel). I should have gotten the daggers long before Inpulsa’s.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 18:23:07
Is there any 20/20 gems that are better than 21/0 gems that I should know about?

Asking b/c I've got Storm Brand & Added Lightning Dmg in this prob
Made this badboy today :)

Still need to fix the craft, hopefully tomorrow for even more dps.
After i fix my gems tomorrow the next thing I will focus on is my my helmet. Will buy a shaped bone helmet as a base and go from there with fossils.
"
Rosvall написал:
Another question. What are peoples' thoughts on 37-43% increased damage while leeching crafted on gloves?
Your mana is basically always leeching so there should be high up time on the prefix.
Compare to the other DPS prefix we have which is max 20% minion damage. This should come out on top no?

I multicrafted my gloves to test it and feels pretty good. It's a nice damage boost but if you need other stats on your gloves I don't think it's worth it imo.

Последняя редакция: N1cotina. Время: 5 янв. 2019 г., 20:36:53
"
N1cotina написал:
"
Rosvall написал:

I multicrafted my gloves to test it and feels pretty good. It's a nice damage boost but if you need other stats on your gloves I don't think it's worth it imo.

Ah neat. I think I'll do the same.
Btw, with a stronger craft you can get 10% more damage on the while leeching.
Скрытый текст
"
Rosvall написал:
"
N1cotina написал:
"
Rosvall написал:

"
Rosvall написал:

Ah neat. I think I'll do the same.
Btw, with a stronger craft you can get 10% more damage on the while leeching.

Yeah but it's 1ex and the one I'm using is 3c. So I just opted for the cheaper one to invest on other gear pieces.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация