Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Okay, so finally not a what do i upgrade next question...(wait i take that back.) Finally saved up currency to buy a watchers eye. Just wondering which of my jewels i should replace? Already have a cold dmg abyss jewel so thats untouchable and same with the clear mind.

If you do take a look i really appreciate it. Which jewel should i replace? And are the others fine?

I already know my next upgrades are 6l my inpulsa, get bone helmet/ enchant helmet, and craft daggers. (Not in that order)
.)
Help guys! What should i upgrade next in my gear ?

Shaper down first ever try. 4.6k health was cutting it fine. TY for a great build. I need help with some crafted weapons if anyone is available to help, thanks in advance
"
rvaHammer написал:
Just wondering which of my jewels i should replace?

Go into PoB yourself and see which gems are best.

"
micheilsgrey написал:

You are kinda at the point that I doubt you could upgrade any one piece. I’d suggest getting an Advanced Traps + Faster Casting shaped gloves and putting Lightning Spire in it. That would require several upgrades simultaneously though.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 13 янв. 2019 г., 19:04:47
I just finished my pair of crafted daggers and checked on PoB that my current dps is 442575.1 and all my res are above 75% + 4524 life.

What is the next thing I should aim to upgrade (aside from gems) and what stats should I aim for if I want to do end game content?
"

What is the next thing I should aim to upgrade (aside from gems) and what stats should I aim for if I want to do end game content?

Replace your jewels that have no life on them with Abyss jewels with +max life, increased effect of shock and another offense stat per the guide.

You may also consider replacing your Clear Mind Jewel as it has very low rolls.

"
Piccaso написал:
"
_Netdiver написал:
Any feedback on my build is welcome.
I am 89 and trying to do the Pale Court to get Multicraft, cause my weapons have to be changed.

Thx

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2291030

You don`t have to. Try this guy, very fast, always online. He`s got all crafts what do you need on dagger

Ah... I am on Standard. Any good contact there?
"
"
rvaHammer написал:
Just wondering which of my jewels i should replace?

Go into PoB yourself and see which gems are best.

"
micheilsgrey написал:

You are kinda at the point that I doubt you could upgrade any one piece. I’d suggest getting an Advanced Traps + Faster Casting shaped gloves and putting Lightning Spire in it. That would require several upgrades simultaneously though.

Yeah but being inexperienced i dno which. I see pros and cons on both and cant decide
Hello,

Really love this guide, it is really detailed and helpful! I was able to reach T16 maps with a friend of mine, and we just beat Elder on Red maps today. It seems like at the moment this may be my limit as T16 bosses are giving me a really hard time, especially Guardian of the Hydra's boss. My res seems good, my life is at around 4.7k and can definitely be a tad higher, but I'm unsure why I am getting nearly one shotted after getting hit once by a boss. Any advice to improve both my defensive and offensive capabilities is greatly appreciated.

Here is a link to my PoB: https://pastebin.com/v5VXvE4b

Character: BeebleFitch , https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/peaceandhumor/characters

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: peaceandhumor. Время: 13 янв. 2019 г., 20:41:18
"
peaceandhumor написал:
Hello,
Really love this guide, it is really detailed and helpful! I was able to reach T16 maps with a friend of mine, and we just beat Elder on Red maps today. It seems like at the moment this may be my limit as T16 bosses are giving me a really hard time, especially Guardian of the Hydra's boss. My res seems good, my life is at around 4.7k and can definitely be a tad higher, but I'm unsure why I am getting nearly one shotted after getting hit once by a boss. Any advice to improve both my defensive and offensive capabilities is greatly appreciated.

Hydra is actually the easiest guardian. Just stay in melee range and sidestep her skills
about "what to upgrade" - cheat-sheet on the front page

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация