Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Hi i really like the guide, and this build is my first ever to play in PoE.
I think it is very fun and im really trying to learn.

I was just wondering since you say that both sceptre and dagger is fine. What is best then dagger or sceptre?

And do you hvae any good advises for a new player?
Today I got lucky and bought a Watchers Eye with mana leeched when under Wrath effect. I also bought the glove Command of the Pit

And then I realized: We use Storm Brand to trigger Arcane Surge and to leech mana, but now I got both of those covered thanks to the Eye and the glove, do I need Storm Brand anymore?

Maybe I should link Storm Brand to some other buff? Or maybe curse?
"
assashihn написал:
Hi i really like the guide, and this build is my first ever to play in PoE.
I think it is very fun and im really trying to learn.

I was just wondering since you say that both sceptre and dagger is fine. What is best then dagger or sceptre?

And do you hvae any good advises for a new player?

Sceptre got better dmg, while dagger got better movement skill and cast speed/attack speed

As a new player, you should use Sceptre. Then switch to dagger later when you can buy/craft good daggers
Anyone recall the link to Enki's Arc POE filter (filterblast.xyz)?
I had a great time playing this awesome build, but now I am looking for something new. I want to sell my old gear, so if someone is interested in any item [or few items at reduced price] feel free to PM me on forum or whisp me in game [mostly online on my ranger].

Скрытый текст
"
CloudTifa88 написал:
Today I got lucky and bought a Watchers Eye with mana leeched when under Wrath effect. I also bought the glove Command of the Pit

And then I realized: We use Storm Brand to trigger Arcane Surge and to leech mana, but now I got both of those covered thanks to the Eye and the glove, do I need Storm Brand anymore?

Maybe I should link Storm Brand to some other buff? Or maybe curse?

You'll still want Storm Brand to proc crits in order to keep Elemental Overload up. It doesn't show for tooltips or even in PoB, but unless you're able to sit and spam Arc, Arc won't be sufficient on it's own.

Even a 1 link SB would help with that, or couple it with either Culling Strike or Increased Critical Strikes.

With Watcher's Eye, you can at the very least drop Mana Leech and Clarity, and with Command of the Pit drop Arcane Surge (obviously).
"
Infernosaint написал:
"
Corviinho93 написал:
"
Corviinho93 написал:
Hey Enki's, first of all let me thank you for this guide, this is the most complete guide I've seen to date and i really really thank you for taking your time on writing such a beautiful thing...

I use Path of Building and at the moment I'm at equal strength to your Betrayal character (on DPS atleast, i have 75% to all resists too, even chaos) but i think i can improve on a lot since i only have 4.7k HP and I'm not using daggers but Maces to get that juicy DPS.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Corviinho93/characters

Can you possible take some of your time to see what I've built this season? I never went as deep as this on a character so i really want to learn what I've been doing right and wrong until today.

Thank you for your time Enki's, this is the most fun I've had in this game on over 550h of gameplay.

Forgot to add that the 40% increased damage from Elemental Overload is never up because I don't crit (obviously, I have 2 maces for damage). I can easily clear all T15 maps and I've done T16 Vaal Temple but I get absolutely raped on the Minotaur because that thing just doesn't take damage. Would 2 daggers make such a difference? Also, I'm using Rotgut to move through maps faster, i usually use 2 Instant Life potions.

You should still have 5 % crit chance on Arc, as well as 8.25 crit chance on Storm Brand, so you should be able to get it up somewhat reliably, with many hits.

You have Herald of Thunder and Clarity as well as Clear Mind? That's either a lot of wasted skill slots, or wasted Jewel.

Storm Brand setup could get Culling Strike for bosses. As well as increased duration for uptime on both buff and the Brand itself.

Good daggers would still be around 15% dmg increase each, as well as allow more crit chance for Storm Brand. (As well as whirling blades)

You could also drop 2 life nodes to get Celestial Punishment, to push some more dmg, if that is the issue. Or get 3-4 more levels, doing some breachstones and getting the nodes there.

Currently leveling up the Herald of Thunder and the Clairity gems to 20 so I can sell them or yolo vaal them, only using Wrath on the ring at the moment.

Will link the Culling Strike and an increased duration to the Storm Brand on the Helmet and move all the unused gems to another slots. Should i drop Hypothermia for a 20/20% Culling Strike while killing the boss? I don't know if the bosses really get stunned/chilled/shocked.

Good daggers could raise my DPS by 100-120k each (currently at 850k-1kk) but cost 7 to 9ex unfortunately since I don't have the Multimod on the crafting bench and I'm still at tier 3 on 2 of the mods.

Will drop 2 life nodes for the Celestial Punishment, that should boost my DPS quite a bit (even if it said 25k on PoB).

Thanks for the help! :)
"
Corviinho93 написал:

Currently leveling up the Herald of Thunder and the Clairity gems to 20 so I can sell them or yolo vaal them, only using Wrath on the ring at the moment.

Will link the Culling Strike and an increased duration to the Storm Brand on the Helmet and move all the unused gems to another slots. Should i drop Hypothermia for a 20/20% Culling Strike while killing the boss? I don't know if the bosses really get stunned/chilled/shocked.

Good daggers could raise my DPS by 100-120k each (currently at 850k-1kk) but cost 7 to 9ex unfortunately since I don't have the Multimod on the crafting bench and I'm still at tier 3 on 2 of the mods.

Will drop 2 life nodes for the Celestial Punishment, that should boost my DPS quite a bit (even if it said 25k on PoB).

Thanks for the help! :)

You only need Culling Strike on Storm brand, and only need Hypothermia on Arc, so keep both.

Also, free/cheap crafting services are plenty. I have all mods except Hybrid Spell/chaos, if you need, for example.

Decent daggers can be made pretty cheap.

If you find a Cast speed(faster casting), and T2 elemental to chaos dmg base, with an open prefix, and put T4 spell/chaos hybrid on it (4chaos), that's not bad for a start.

Not saying this would be better DPS than you have, but if you wanted to change to daggers, and at least not lose dps :)
Still in the mud
Последняя редакция: Infernosaint. Время: 16 янв. 2019 г., 13:19:59
"
Corviinho93 написал:

You have 2 weapon slots. Put trash weapons in your second slot (1H or 2H doesn't matter) with a total of 6 sockets, and you can level up 6 different gems without affecting your build in any way. This is viable from level 1 to level 100.

Make sure HoT has 20Q before selling, and if you want to sell Clarity, do it as a 1/20.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 16 янв. 2019 г., 13:47:03
Hey, this is kinda my first start to play this game. Been pulling this guide to level up my witch. So far it was cool but the problem is I don't pull much dmg. Can maybe someone look over my char and give me tips or the know how to do more dmg?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация