Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

First of all would like to say amazing guide and has helped me as a brand new player to level from 1 to 84 thus far in Betrayal. Love the build, very fun to use! Pew Pew Pew lightning! Even made me invest money into the game to buy one of the supporter packs just from how much I enjoy playing the game thanks to this build.

I'm still learning and do find many things convoluted, but that's just the nature of the game and the steep learning curve that I find it at (affixes and which items are important ESPECIALLY). Even after reading every single link and guide provided.

With that said, I had an idea of going back to the Enki Arc POEFilter and hoping maybe that could help me understand which items are important by seeing the configuration. But call me blind, I can't for the life of me find the Enki Arc Item filter anymore? I don't see it it any of the external stibhub notes or the Path of Building "Notes" section and can't remember where the link was originally provided in (nor do I see the Change Logs stating it was removed).

Can someone help me cause it seems I'm blind and going crazy.

Also if anyone has any Maps they can offer for someone just starting the mapping phase I would appreciate it T_T I'm stuck on Tier 8 and 9 Maps and can't get them to drop or trade up... Please and thank you! (In Game Name: Astrapê_Lightning). I'll offer what little I have!
Последняя редакция: UnnamedUnknown. Время: 15 янв. 2019 г., 16:04:08
"
bibanul написал:

Shoul I anull this? Or do you think it can sell like this and try to craft another base?

I would since the physical to lightning is quite useless.
Последняя редакция: Artwebb1986. Время: 15 янв. 2019 г., 18:15:03
"
FakeWayne написал:
Would anyone mind taking a look at me and suggest what I could most use improvement on before going for an Uber Elder kill?

I took down Shaper pretty easily and that was before I got my daggers crafted. But I know Uber Elder will obviously provide much more of a challenge.

Also, I only have 85% shock effectiveness...where are people getting upwards of 150 from?

Great time playing this build...awesome guide!

You need a new belt. 25% to attack skills is useless.

You get shock effectiveness from Inpulsa and Abyss Jewels. You only have 1 jewel with it.

finally did Uber Elder, even enjoyed it. Whirling Blades FTW! it really comes down to knowing the mechanics and being able to move around fast enough
probably could improve my gear a lot, but i crafted it except the jewelry and kinda emotionally attached to it:) i might relocate the lightning spire but honestly i just dont need more DPS

A big shout-out to Enki for this amazing guide and to all the other community members lending a helping hand.
"
rascalrandy написал:

You may consider grabbing an Arcane Surge with quality, will add 10% increased damage to the buff.
Which item "base" names should we be looking out for when the rares drop?

Thanks!
I'm considering buying a ring with the Curse Enemies with Level X Warlord's Mark on Hit mod, is it a good idea? That life and mana leech sound good to me, or am I missing something?
Can I put "dagger movement skills" gems in helmet? In PoB it says it's on gloves, but Storm Brand is already in gloves.
"
mementoludi написал:
I'm considering buying a ring with the Curse Enemies with Level X Warlord's Mark on Hit mod, is it a good idea? That life and mana leech sound good to me, or am I missing something?

To start you can only have 1 curse on enemies without investment (corrupted amulet, chest veiled craft, a passive towards the top of the tree, or a couple unique items). This is for solo play; read the wiki if you want to know how curses affect group play.

If you plan on taking a Enfeeble out of the build, then go for it. Otherwise the curses would just replace each other upon application.

Though in my opinion, Enfeeble, Temporal Chains, and Conductivity are your best curse options. The problem with curses is that they become weaker against bosses and other unique enemies.

"
HollowDean написал:
Can I put "dagger movement skills" gems in helmet? In PoB it says it's on gloves, but Storm Brand is already in gloves.

You can put any gem in any piece of gear and it will function exactly the same unless the gear specifies "socketed gems are..." This is primarily for shaped and elder pieces of gear when you can turn the 4L into a 5-7 link.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 16 янв. 2019 г., 2:14:53
What is the priority of gears? After finishing the basic set I can complete Tier 10 Maps. To push even further now I need to buy either expensive 2-4 exalt items 1 by one, or upgrade all my items to ~50C area. What is the priority I should keep? Armor first?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация