Enki's Arc Witch Memorial Page

Ha, was just about to post about that, too.

Looks insane, especially the leech. I have no idea how easy it is to get, though, considering my luck with Uniques. I wonder if the self-shock effect can be nullified by using a 'of Grounding' flask simultaneously. Even if not, the 30% instant Lightning Leech will still probably be more than enough to keep us alive against those reflect enemies.
@QCD: Get CotB first, then Coil. Facebreakers will be more than enough until you can grab a pair of Malis.

@master_axe2: It's ok for leveling, but you'll want a better weapon for endgame.

@Vaaroth: Your chest needs an upgrade.. joke. I'd recommend to look for a good life/mana regen/res ring and a crit ammy, then a belt with more life. Remove the Ev/ES mastercraft from boots and add mana. Then look for a helmet with life/mana/trires and you're set.

@Oldswole: You can do that, but it's unreliable in some situations due to reduced curse effectiveness on rare/unique monsters and curse immune mobs/mapmod.

@Robloxer @DarkRogue_3: That flask looks extremely good for us, even while using CotB. I'll try to get my hands at one asap and test it, but it's almost certain it'll find its way into this build.

To my understanding, it seems it's an exclusive drop from the vinktar square map, so depending on how hard it is to beat this flask may or may not be quite costly.
twitch.tv/enki91
Последняя редакция: Enki91. Время: 18 дек. 2015 г., 5:16:52

Is it any good? Or should i get a life belt? 40 spell damage or 20 crit multi which one is better to get?
@Cigulinin_Mızıkası: I'm not recommending Doryani's Invitation in the guide for a reason, life is just too important which this belt doesn't have.

20% crit multi is better if you have 50%+ chance to crit.
twitch.tv/enki91
@Enki91 Thanks for the guidance. I found a keeper of the necromancer circlet group and every single one came so close to trisres/life/mana but none delivered :(
If i decided to pump MF on this build, would it still be a viable fast clearing build?
question, im currently atm using 2 daggers with decent stats, would this uniq be good wit the build or stick to my current daggers, Divinarius Imperial Skean. im at about 15k dps without any power charges, at lvl 83, theres some things i need like the malis, but until i can afford a good 6l i cant use those atm. also should i keep using my tali or get a neck wit life and crit/mana regen?
Hey again, i'm now at a point where i have CotB and some mid level equip, but i dont know where to go from here.

I want to do higher level maps, but some bosses in t7-8 are giving me real trouble (also -40% chaos res really hurts.)

I have around 2ex of currency, so i could get a lightning coil, but i dont really have a way of offsetting the huge lightning res loss.

Could you take a quick look at my character and give me some pointers on how to progress to tackle higer level content?

Edit: Im waiting for Vorici to be a nice guy with my 2nd wand so i can use the vaal haste setup in case you were wondering
Последняя редакция: FelFelFel. Время: 19 дек. 2015 г., 0:11:01
Why Sovereignty and the 3 nodes around it? Doesn't seem to do a lot, I went from around 510 to around 580 non-reserved mana. Seems like there are way better ways to spend 4 points.
yo im currently lv 87 in talisman running this build these are my current items.

i managed to 6L a lightning coil but i had to sell it after spending 3ex on trying to color it my issues is what can i replace it with?

i was thinking cloak of defiance since its good mana regen and gives 1 free passive point but idk im really squishy

alright i got this and i will be testing out

Последняя редакция: RabzH. Время: 19 дек. 2015 г., 3:09:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация