[3.14] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, ✔️All Bosses Down, ✔️Necro, ✔️Elementalist

"
Sensylis написал:
Hi,

which body armour should we use after the vis mortis nerf?
is skin of the loyal still viable?

If you want to pay like 20 Ex for it? And the price only seems to be going up by the days...
Hi,

Have you tried Feeding Frenzy Support in the build? It seems like pretty good gem to me.

Also we can drop Primordial Might since we use it for Life and Aggressiveness and we can take another Primordial Harmony.
But i dont know the numbers if its buff for us or nerf.

Последняя редакция: Mikizzek. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 6:45:39
"
SaintLucifer написал:
"
Sensylis написал:
Hi,

If you want to pay like 20 Ex for it? And the price only seems to be going up by the days...

You mean 20EX for skin of the loyal? If you want to 3B 2R 1G its gonna be more expensive yeah but if you look for 2R 2G 2B you pay like 50c in total you lose some dmg cause u wont use one of the Blue support but you use Slower projectiles instead
Последняя редакция: Mikizzek. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 7:19:57
"
Mikizzek написал:
"
SaintLucifer написал:
"
Sensylis написал:
Hi,

You mean 20EX for skin of the loyal? If you want to 3B 2R 1G its gonna be more expensive yeah but if you look for 2R 2G 2B you pay like 50c in total you lose some dmg cause u wont use one of the Blue support but you use Slower projectiles instead

Skin is nice armour, but the price of high-end one can melt a hole in your pocket and heart. Best possible Skin? Right sockets, +1lvl Sockets Coruption, 2nd useful corruption. I saw one like that for 40ex in Betrayal :D.

My Skin: 2R2B2G, %cold dmg reduction - it's fine. From budget perspective upgrading to 2R3B1G Skin (with optional corrupt) is probably the last step for this build.
"
Alternative tips on leveling - first of all watch Zizaran video on speed runs.
Then, assuming you are starting new league:

1. Mule Onlsught with Scion and start new Witch char
from this point you will grab all Spell and Lightning and Brand passive points next witch.
2. Grab Explosive trap
3. Grab Frost Bomb, link with Onslaught
4. Grab Storm Brand, link with Onslaught and added lightning
5. Grab Herald of Thunder and Zealotry

... run-run-run... until you grab +1 golem from tree, 2 clayshapers and 4 link for golems. It will happen around lvl 40-45. Equip Zealotry and Skitter Bots. Take flameability link to curse on hit with brand, take Elemental Equilibrium.

From here golems do enough dps to carry you to maps. Respec spell/brnad passives (you will have enough respec points from quests). If you are Ele - take fisrt two accendancies to give you even more golems.

Hey :)

Thanks for the tip! That sure is compact leveling guide and easy to follow. I will have to try it later myself. Maybe I can add secondary leveling guide for players who already have some experience and want to reach the maps at max speed?

"
Hi,

"

"

"
Skin is nice armour, but the price of high-end one can melt a hole in your pocket and heart. Best possible Skin? Right sockets, +1lvl Sockets Coruption, 2nd useful corruption. I saw one like that for 40ex in Betrayal :D.

My Skin: 2R2B2G, %cold dmg reduction - it's fine. From budget perspective upgrading to 2R3B1G Skin (with optional corrupt) is probably the last step for this build.

Hello :)

If you have legacy Vis Mortis in standard it's probably best armor you can have for the build now. +1 Spec for free is ridiculous. In league I'm not so sure about the new roll, added chaos damage seems weaker than raw extra levels for Golems.

Skin of the Loyal is as good as always, but prices have been very high in the league. 2r2g2b Sotl works also well, as "Fukurokage" mentioned. You can replace Combustion with Slower Projectiles. You lose about total 20% damage from Golems and some Tukohama damage, but cost is 1/10th of better colors.

You can also get any good rare armor with right colors. Corrupt ES armors with high ES values start to be relatively cheap near 1 week in the league.

You can get working setup for relatively cheap, and then upgrade later when you get more currency.

"
Hi,

Have you tried Feeding Frenzy Support in the build? It seems like pretty good gem to me.

Also we can drop Primordial Might since we use it for Life and Aggressiveness and we can take another Primordial Harmony.
But i dont know the numbers if its buff for us or nerf.

Hi :)

I tested Feeding Frenzy briefly, but it has some problems.

Golem projectiles have some travel time, and they can usually 1-shot trash packs with one volley if using full damage even with first volley. With Freeding Frenzy, you shoot first volley with less damage and you get full damage only on second volley. This can slow clear speed in some cases when monster HP is right between Frenzy <-> non-Frenzy damage.

The duration of Frenzy is relatively short. This works well with high mobility setup like Ice Golems or Zombies, but less effectively with projectile based minion like Flame Golems which has Golems that usually travel behind you and you want to kite packs rather than dive straight into them while Melee minions protect you.

I guess both setups will work, but I feel the Might is still worth the slot. With Ice Golems the situation might be more different.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hey Mika,

Just got my level 21 Spectre gem so now rocking 4 spectres with gear as below:

Скрытый текст

Still in my IIR phase I tend to run at league start. Toughness feels pretty ok even with Elementalist as I am running a 4+1+1+1+1 and so my chaos golem is currently giving me a flat 25% phys reduction and my stone golem around 750 life regen. Sitting at around 7.3k EHP. Hoping to get my chaos golem to level 22 eventually; either in a + levels unset ring or just move something else into an unset ring and then run a lvl 3 empower once they are cheap. Should get around 30% flat phys resist then I reckon. I think that the amount of increased effect of golem buffs will get nerfed next league as it seems a little OP atm.

I've been using feeding frenzy in my links. It works fairly well for the league content as it is up all the time for the blight encounters and for bosses. Otherwise at least in the maps I am running atm damage is fine. Just about to get my 7th and probably last primordial harmony. With each one giving me around 100% increased minion damage the golems have been doing decent damage so far. I take your point with regards to clearspeed though. I don't think it will matter if you run elementalist but it will certainly be a bigger issue on necro where your harmonies are much less impactful.

Enjoying the league so far. Balance feels about right for the encounters even if some with really weird pathing sees you losing almost immediately. However with BL3 just around the corner I'll be splitting my time a bit more between the league and that. Still looking to get a fair few bits though which should keep me occupied for a while. Probably not going to be doing another build after this one though.

Hope you are well Mika :)
Последняя редакция: DrHarvey12. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 14:25:49
I found an Unending Hunger jewel. Is it worth using?
Just found this today on a blight encounter and was wondering if it could be useful for the build as some kind of substitute for the "Presence of Chayula".

Pros:
-It has slight bit more Strength and Dexterity.
-Increased effect of curse can help making enemies even more slow and take more damage from "Elemental Weakness".
-Extra defense layer as part of the damage you take is absorbed by the specters instead.

Cons:
-No stun immunity, can be helped by using Brine King maybe?
-Half the Chaos resistance.
-A bit less Energy Shield? (not sure if the increased effect of Discipline aura from it would make close to what Chayula gives).
"
DrHarvey12 написал:
Hey Mika,

Just got my level 21 Spectre gem so now rocking 4 spectres with gear as below:

Скрытый текст

Still in my IIR phase I tend to run at league start. Toughness feels pretty ok even with Elementalist as I am running a 4+1+1+1+1 and so my chaos golem is currently giving me a flat 25% phys reduction and my stone golem around 750 life regen. Sitting at around 7.3k EHP. Hoping to get my chaos golem to level 22 eventually; either in a + levels unset ring or just move something else into an unset ring and then run a lvl 3 empower once they are cheap. Should get around 30% flat phys resist then I reckon. I think that the amount of increased effect of golem buffs will get nerfed next league as it seems a little OP atm.

I've been using feeding frenzy in my links. It works fairly well for the league content as it is up all the time for the blight encounters and for bosses. Otherwise at least in the maps I am running atm damage is fine. Just about to get my 7th and probably last primordial harmony. With each one giving me around 100% increased minion damage the golems have been doing decent damage so far. I take your point with regards to clearspeed though. I don't think it will matter if you run elementalist but it will certainly be a bigger issue on necro where your harmonies are much less impactful.

Enjoying the league so far. Balance feels about right for the encounters even if some with really weird pathing sees you losing almost immediately. However with BL3 just around the corner I'll be splitting my time a bit more between the league and that. Still looking to get a fair few bits though which should keep me occupied for a while. Probably not going to be doing another build after this one though.

Hope you are well Mika :)

Hello :)

Gz on nice gear so early in the league!

Yep, Stone and Chaos Golems buffs feel pretty OP now for almost no investment in them.

Good to hear that Feeding Frenzy can work on Golems in league, I guess I will have to test it again more thoroughly later. Elementalist sure seems to get better effects from it thanks to the added Golem damage.

Thanks! I have to visit relatives for weekend, but can still answer question with my laptop, even if I get less time on PC there. BL3 has surely kept players waiting for it. I'm still unsure if to get it or not after the whole mess, but maybe I will get at least Goty edition in the future. Gl and HF in the BL3! ^^

"
I found an Unending Hunger jewel. Is it worth using?

Hi :)

It's worth using if you are still leveling or decide to use Solar Guards as endgame Specs. Tukohama's however gain almost no bonuses from it, so if you are running endgame Flame Golem + TV Specs, I would see it while prices are high.

Just found this today on a blight encounter and was wondering if it could be useful for the build as some kind of substitute for the "Presence of Chayula".

"
Pros:
-It has slight bit more Strength and Dexterity.
-Increased effect of curse can help making enemies even more slow and take more damage from "Elemental Weakness".
-Extra defense layer as part of the damage you take is absorbed by the specters instead.

Cons:
-No stun immunity, can be helped by using Brine King maybe?
-Half the Chaos resistance.
-A bit less Energy Shield? (not sure if the increased effect of Discipline aura from it would make close to what Chayula gives).

Hey :)

That's very interesting looking amulet.

10% less damage taken seems nice and stacks well with Bone Barrier. Curse buff is nice and it adds some ES from the aura.

However stun immunity is pretty big loss in defenses and no flat ES makes the defensive stats lacking. Bonus ES from Discipline is not very much compated to Chayula.

However while leveling and getting currency for Chayula, it can be pretty effective replacement. I would not replace Chayula with it, but it can be used instead of rare ammy while saving for it.
[3.12] Flame Golem 101 - Complete Guide To Golemancy, All Bosses Down, Necro, Elementalist
https://tinyurl.com/y8k9fa2f
Hey ! <3
Due of my unluckiest start on this league, (still havent loot an exalted orb yet T_T), i went totally different than your build suggested it :

i d'like to know what do you think about : Skitterbots and Holy Relics ?

i went far away with :

Am playing with triple curse too, to get enough damage, i think am very nearish about defenitely wasting my char XDDDDDDDDDDD

Hope you'll undertsand my sentences ;DDDD

** EDIT : (ok i just swapped for chayula cause dropped something...) **
Последняя редакция: kami_koi. Время: 14 сент. 2019 г., 5:05:36

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация