[3.0] Lifting's Skele Mage, Zombie, Wicker Man & Vanguard SUMMONER - All Content "Viable"

Nice copy of Natt's build
Can Wicker Man be abused for molten strike shotgun? GMP + conc. effect + multistrike + immolate + EDWA? Can somebody test this and tell the results.
Hi

Just wanted to add, that you can summon wickerman and tukohama's Vanguard in the tier 4 Academy map aswell.
Hey nice build, but what do you think about the Vis Mortis chest armor? additional 1 spectre although its lower on energy shield
For skill gems that support Summon Skeletons: is Pierce and Lesser Multiple Projectiles only necessary AFTER I am able to create Skeletal Mages with the Dead Reckoning jewel? I'm trying this build and not able to pay league prices for the jewel yet at around level 50, so I can get by with a 4L piece for now I guess (although not reaping the rewards of the build in its full glory)?

Thanks for this guide.
I have the correct colors on my sword but the red isnt last and right now i cant afford to 6 link it unless i get super lucky. I will have to drop 1 blue gem for the time being. Which blue would be best to drop or best to keep recoloring to get red last.

Thanks
Hey lifting, great build. Just cleared everything but Uber Atziri. I switched to life but used your leveling guide and tree. It worked nicely, the damage is as good as my Dark Pact build which surprised the hell out of me.
LiftingNerdBro

thank you for the build guide i am able to finish the vaaled 4 guardians and the shaper .. the spector melts the shaper like ice cream .. the damage is insane powerful.. minions are so tanky.. ^-^

but i am using life form 5.3k hp+es
thx a lotssss.. bro..
"
bridgeburner написал:
Currently level 67. Just a tip for anyone leveling this build. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT use Tukahama's Vanguard's in act 10. They just die too fast because they're so far below level of everything else. Just use 4 Wickermen. They're really powerful and you won't notice a difference from having Tukahama's. You can go back to using the combo lifting recommends once you get to maps or once you get your 3rd ascendancy (the one with spectre life).

I was able to do Kitava deathless with this build (first time in Harbinger) using 4 wickerman so it's still really strong.

For leveling:

Act 6-Act 7: Tukohama
Act 8-Act 9: Solar Guards/Frost Sentinel (just slap spell echo in a blue socket)
Act 10: Wicker Man/Kitava's Heralds (they can use the same gem setup but you can switch burning damage with added fire or melee phys for Heralds)

The most important factors for minion tankiness is to rush the minion leech, minion regen passive nodes and Soul Weaver node of Necro Ascendancy.
Random thing I noticed about the tree. Rather than getting the jewel slot in the northeast (by CI), get the one down by scion. It's the same number of points but twice the amount of mana % (2 8% instead of 2 4%)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация