[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Rebur написал:
More than likely nerfs coming. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2757540

They are not nerfing during a season right?
"
Ceefyra написал:
"
Rebur написал:
More than likely nerfs coming. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2757540

They are not nerfing during a season right?

They don't unless something is really broken OP. Been I while since the last time they did it.
Why is it that when I activate the dread banner buff, a part of my life gets reserved? It does not say so in the skill description and it did not do it before either...
"
Blakes2000 написал:
Why is it that when I activate the dread banner buff, a part of my life gets reserved? It does not say so in the skill description and it did not do it before either...

Linked it to Blood Magic Support most likely.
"
Blakes2000 написал:

Nvm, newbie mistake! The dread banner was linked to my blood magic!
And Awakener 8 completed. This was a blast this league. I've never killed a End Game Boss in POE before unless you count Uber Izaro. I think I'll Celebrate by making my now second favorite build and farm some Uber Lab with the Currency as a way to take a break lol.

Same gear too. Also don't think I ever said running full budget AG.

Последняя редакция: Rebur. Время: 26 янв. 2020 г., 21:03:13

Now after 120hrs In the league finished all contents shaper elder uber elder Sirius every content this is the final build and will no longer add anything to it took slot of investment but worth it and poe have never been easier I dont even die now capped res 7k life and 2k Es up to 3.4k with spirit offering most items hand crafted but the body armour was so lucky to get for 4 ex the wands hand crafted took like 8 ex I think am done with the league gonna play for the gamble now definitely my bext league build and finally 1.32m dos per skele
Over all cost 40 exalts thank you vapour for the awesome build had to post this since u made me enjoy the game so much
"
Rebur написал:

Necromancer seems easy any how so it's almost natural. It will still come out strong unless they nerf it to the ground, and then it will have 0 representation.

But a company is still a company, they would rather nerf than bump other classes to be as enjoyable.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
I really hope they take the route of buffing other specs and classes or balancing their game better to treat the disease rather than the symptoms. There is one main reason why people play necro in so huge numbers: It's safe. Yes, it has good damage. Yes, it has good clear speed. But above all, it's just super safe. I rerolled from my Stormburst trickster to Necro because my trickster had a huge chance of dying to Metamorphs in red maps, whereas with the necro you just summon your minions, stay away and chill, and then collect the loot. I can't say I am a huge fan of having so many minions on the screen with the vaal skeletons that you can barely see shit anymore, but it is without a doubt the best spec to play this league.

I never reached endgame before and thanks to this guide, I did and on a very small budget as well. I'll be a bit bummed if they take away from the player's agency simply because their balancing is out of tune at times. For us necros metamorphs are loot machines but for some other classes out there they are downright terrifying.
"
velvetpaws12 написал:
I really hope they take the route of buffing other specs and classes or balancing their game better to treat the disease rather than the symptoms. There is one main reason why people play necro in so huge numbers: It's safe. Yes, it has good damage. Yes, it has good clear speed. But above all, it's just super safe. I rerolled from my Stormburst trickster to Necro because my trickster had a huge chance of dying to Metamorphs in red maps, whereas with the necro you just summon your minions, stay away and chill, and then collect the loot. I can't say I am a huge fan of having so many minions on the screen with the vaal skeletons that you can barely see shit anymore, but it is without a doubt the best spec to play this league.

I never reached endgame before and thanks to this guide, I did and on a very small budget as well. I'll be a bit bummed if they take away from the player's agency simply because their balancing is out of tune at times. For us necros metamorphs are loot machines but for some other classes out there they are downright terrifying.

well one shots STILL happen, but they are pretty infrequent, usually Beyond or Legion (here anyway), but yeah I've literally never died to a META - EVER. I've done AL8 Sirus deathless 4 times (out of 12 total), T16's really are mostly a joke. I die once in 3 days usually, sometimes because I forget to summon my Animate Guard >.<

Is it SAFE? Yeah, esp with Spirit offering and Timeless jewel, 10-11K eHP is not super difficult to achieve. IS it IMBA? I don't really think so, because it's taken a LOT to get it to this level. Sure, it's begineer friendly, but how else do you get NEW players into POE? Without 7 leagues of learning, pets are easy way. I think they'd shoot themselves in the foot if they nerfed Necro to dust... they won't do it.

They said TS got nerfed, I hardly notice the difference!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация