[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
drewmcduffy написал:
"
drewmcduffy написал:
"
Rebur написал:

Interesting. I've half way through regearing my setup to reflect his update as well.
I have never even see my AG drop below 75%, let alone die. I am using the expensive setup now, but started with the cheap one, and the same applied there. Exactly 0 AG deaths over 100+ hours of purely endgame (T16/Shaper/200+ Delve/etc.) content.

In helmet: SG/CG + Maim/FF
In boots: Zombie/AG + ML/MS

Golems apply Maim and FF very well (especially CG), and it lets me keep my beefcake Guardian and defensive Zombies all the while.

See my post at the top of the previous page for a build using the Glorious Vanity timeless jewel. Essentially, 50% of all elemental damage taken is converted to Chaos, and it raises your Chaos res cap by 10% (it also makes ALL damage bypass your ES).

I don't think any of the other timeless jewels are relevant for summoners, but I am not 100% certain on that. In any case, it effectively gives you a big boost to all res, halving the amount of elemental damage taken, and then applying that half to a buffed Chaos res.

The original post has a good starting tree but mine has changed an awful lot since incorporating the new changes into my character.

Its this part that confuses me:

Bathed in the blood of 3669 sacrificed in the name of Zerphi
Passives in radius are Conquered by the Vaal
Historic

I have no idea what any of that means. Like the numbers and stuff. The GamePedia mentions something about using Divine Orbs to change the attributes?
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
MishyFancer написал:
I re-geared my AG, if I had spawned it the next map it would have died straight away. Mind you it was an un-id corrupt lvl 16 map, I could barely keep skellies up. I lose a lot of AG, mainly to Meta boss. Just despawned it fighting hunter, went down to 50% and didnt want to risk it. 200+ Delve is no problem.

This account has linked gear for the above, not sure if I'm doing something dumb.

Once again I would like to thank all the contributors to this awesome build. It is the most budget friendly that I have ever experimented, but with some investments it can scale up quite a bit. I think that the triple offering version of the build is superior to the base one, with MoM and the AG (with kingmaker, mask of the stitched demon, chest with +extra ES or garb of ephemeral, soulbound gloves with enfeeble on hit since I have double curse in the chest).

Regarging my gear, I think I could improve a bit the amulet and the chest, still it is kind of very high investment overall.
I think skeletons will be nerfed next patch, but if not I will be very happy to use this build as league starter once again.
Thanks again
"
GGGodGiven написал:
So i created this. Its not the dream item I was aiming for but its pretty good with +3, tier 1 life, enemy take extra phys and skele enchant. How good would you guys say iit is ... and should I keep rerolling it or am I crazy enough to annul to try for the 50% to get craftable extea skele/zombie or minion life.

Sooo....several days ago I posted a helm I made that I was wondering if I should annul and go for the dream. Well sad to say I decided that the league is probably mostly over for me so I decided to go for the gusto. Annulled ... and brick. So after quite a bit of rerolling later I finally managed to get my helm back ... even with an upgrade. ... and again I am considering if I am insane enough to now try a 2/6 chances on annul to go for the even bigger dream XD. I will probably try to divine to perfect if I decide to not annul (or if I somehow decide to annul and get lucky). Happy to hear feedback/comments :). Like to be fair I am even kinda happy with the 1% life regen.

Последняя редакция: GGGodGiven. Время: 13 февр. 2020 г., 17:07:01
Revamped my build using Undisputed22's update. Also check out his character page.

Massive, MASSIVE difference. wow. 5200HP, 2825ES, lots of damage, and max resists. Blowing through this right now. wow
I've recently picked up two new shields (played with 2 wands previously to this)
It seems that both of the shields give just about the same life/es as the other.
Is the ES recovery on block/spell damage block chance what makes the rare one superior to the Eclipsis, or am I missing something?

Последняя редакция: Brenthaven. Время: 13 февр. 2020 г., 20:48:24
"
Brenthaven написал:
I've recently picked up two new shields (played with 2 wands previously to this)
It seems that both of the shields give just about the same life/es as the other.
Is the ES recovery on block/spell damage block chance what makes the rare one superior to the Eclipsis, or am I missing something?

The spell block chance is valuable.
The ES gained on block is nice but is more advantageous for some Chaos Inoculation builds with really high ES.
Issue here is useless implicit, and useless evasion. Would prefer a full ES or Armour shield, or the hybrids. The hybrids can give you all resist implicit, the full armour can give you +life implicit.
See mine:
Hello, Im starting to have problems. I've followed the guide, but I feel a bit squeeshy and I dont think I make that much damage.
Cant kill Elder, trouble with Sirus, trouble with minotor etc...

Got several ex to spend, what should I upgrade first? Should I change my gem set-up?

"
"
TheWizz87 написал:
Hello, Im starting to have problems. I've followed the guide, but I feel a bit squeeshy and I dont think I make that much damage.
Cant kill Elder, trouble with Sirus, trouble with minotor etc...

Got several ex to spend, what should I upgrade first? Should I change my gem set-up?

"

Check out Page 276. There's an "updated" version of this build. The build on the first page is fine for starting off, but at around T10 maps you start to feel the struggle. Running all three offerings and using an AG has changed the game for me.
"
drewmcduffy написал:
Hey everyone!

I have been lurking this thread for some time now, this build (and league) is my first real experience with PoE (i.e., got further than Act 2 lol). Suffice it to say, now level 98, and, well...

You could say I am hooked.

I initially started with the build in the OP but it has evolved significantly over time (through studying the thread and the meta in general) into the hybrid abomination that it is now.

Long story short, I have hit a wall in terms of both flexibility in skill points and the fact that I am quickly approaching the zenith of my gear for this particular setup - which means I have two options, pay 100ex+ per piece for BiS to max potential and stop non-level progression, or re-evaluate my build and completely re-gear to accommodate. Before that, I wanted to solicit opinions here to help me decide where to go - I am worried that I am missing something critical.

Couple of key things:

- Glorious Vanity + Divine Flesh in empty PoB socket @ Pain Attunement.
- MoM makes expensive auras (Pride) a hard sell - I would need to heavily re-gear to accommodate the stat loss from EW.
- STR/Armor heavy to compliment physical damage reduction and block from Offering/BA/AG, plus the extra life.
- AG: Kingmaker, Mask of Stitched Demon, the curse/crit immunity chest, Victario's Flight, life regen % gloves.

I started with MoM early on and over time my gear has moved almost completely away from ES and to raw armor/life/mana. My dependence on this skill has backed me into a corner that I am having a lot of trouble getting out of.

At this point, I am not yet skipping phases in Shaper reliably, and I figure that a little DPS boost might help. My survivability is the real issue, though. It's OK, but I still get jumped from time to time which is really starting to set me back in these high levels - anything I might be able to do without a complete paradigm shift would be incredible.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/QmR9rm45

I would love to slap Pride in an Essence Wyrm, but both of my rings have critical stats that would necessitate an almost complete rework of my gear (or one insanely expensive piece).

I love the dual wand/Flame Dash playstyle (and the insane DPS that comes with) so I am reticent to switch to a shield at this point, but I am willing to do it if it would help.

Any thoughts on where I might go from here? I am completely out of clever ideas, so anything to help is immensely appreciated.

Anyone able to offer some insight/input? I am really struggling here.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация