[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
drewmcduffy написал:
"
drewmcduffy написал:
Hey everyone!

I have been lurking this thread for some time now, this build (and league) is my first real experience with PoE (i.e., got further than Act 2 lol). Suffice it to say, now level 98, and, well...

You could say I am hooked.

I initially started with the build in the OP but it has evolved significantly over time (through studying the thread and the meta in general) into the hybrid abomination that it is now.

Long story short, I have hit a wall in terms of both flexibility in skill points and the fact that I am quickly approaching the zenith of my gear for this particular setup - which means I have two options, pay 100ex+ per piece for BiS to max potential and stop non-level progression, or re-evaluate my build and completely re-gear to accommodate. Before that, I wanted to solicit opinions here to help me decide where to go - I am worried that I am missing something critical.

Couple of key things:

- Glorious Vanity + Divine Flesh in empty PoB socket @ Pain Attunement.
- MoM makes expensive auras (Pride) a hard sell - I would need to heavily re-gear to accommodate the stat loss from EW.
- STR/Armor heavy to compliment physical damage reduction and block from Offering/BA/AG, plus the extra life.
- AG: Kingmaker, Mask of Stitched Demon, the curse/crit immunity chest, Victario's Flight, life regen % gloves.

I started with MoM early on and over time my gear has moved almost completely away from ES and to raw armor/life/mana. My dependence on this skill has backed me into a corner that I am having a lot of trouble getting out of.

At this point, I am not yet skipping phases in Shaper reliably, and I figure that a little DPS boost might help. My survivability is the real issue, though. It's OK, but I still get jumped from time to time which is really starting to set me back in these high levels - anything I might be able to do without a complete paradigm shift would be incredible.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/QmR9rm45

I would love to slap Pride in an Essence Wyrm, but both of my rings have critical stats that would necessitate an almost complete rework of my gear (or one insanely expensive piece).

I love the dual wand/Flame Dash playstyle (and the insane DPS that comes with) so I am reticent to switch to a shield at this point, but I am willing to do it if it would help.

Any thoughts on where I might go from here? I am completely out of clever ideas, so anything to help is immensely appreciated.

Anyone able to offer some insight/input? I am really struggling here.

I can offer my PoB which is a good mix of offence and defense, using a spell block shield.
https://pastebin.com/stSvNfLJ
I path differently than most and use a thread of hope to save some travelling at the top. 63/47 block/spell block without rumi's. 2.4m DPS(can be 3m with all awakened gems) at full charges with 13 skeles but the charges aren't as reliable since I'm using dual curse, an enfeeble spectre, vuln spectre, 1 power charge and 1 frenzy charge spectre. 2 frenzy spectres instead may be better. I didn't add another 9% helm to the AG which is another upgrade I could do but I'm not actively playing the char right now. Using dread banner, pride, and skitterbots.
The high block/spell block with the enfeeble spectre combo makes it very difficult for you to die.

A8 Sirus/ Uber Elder,etc are all very easy deathless and it breezes through t16s
Последняя редакция: sKillmaTic. Время: 14 февр. 2020 г., 20:02:39
"
drewmcduffy написал:
"
drewmcduffy написал:
Hey everyone!

I have been lurking this thread for some time now, this build (and league) is my first real experience with PoE (i.e., got further than Act 2 lol). Suffice it to say, now level 98, and, well...

I initially started with the build in the OP but it has evolved significantly over time (through studying the thread and the meta in general) into the hybrid abomination that it is now.

Long story short, I have hit a wall in terms of both flexibility in skill points and the fact that I am quickly approaching the zenith of my gear for this particular setup - which means I have two options, pay 100ex+ per piece for BiS to max potential and stop non-level progression, or re-evaluate my build and completely re-gear to accommodate. Before that, I wanted to solicit opinions here to help me decide where to go - I am worried that I am missing something critical.

Couple of key things:

- MoM makes expensive auras (Pride) a hard sell - I would need to heavily re-gear to accommodate the stat loss from EW.
- STR/Armor heavy to compliment physical damage reduction and block from Offering/BA/AG, plus the extra life.
- AG: Kingmaker, Mask of Stitched Demon, the curse/crit immunity chest, Victario's Flight, life regen % gloves.

I started with MoM early on and over time my gear has moved almost completely away from ES and to raw armor/life/mana. My dependence on this skill has backed me into a corner that I am having a lot of trouble getting out of.

At this point, I am not yet skipping phases in Shaper reliably, and I figure that a little DPS boost might help. My survivability is the real issue, though. It's OK, but I still get jumped from time to time which is really starting to set me back in these high levels - anything I might be able to do without a complete paradigm shift would be incredible.

I would love to slap Pride in an Essence Wyrm, but both of my rings have critical stats that would necessitate an almost complete rework of my gear (or one insanely expensive piece).

I love the dual wand/Flame Dash playstyle (and the insane DPS that comes with) so I am reticent to switch to a shield at this point, but I am willing to do it if it would help.

Any thoughts on where I might go from here? I am completely out of clever ideas, so anything to help is immensely appreciated.

Let’s do a 10c fix instead of a 100 ex one. Flasks

I’m on my phone so I cannot link them, but check my profile for them. In short:
Better life flask with the bubbling prefix - almost as much instant healing with some heal over time.
Replace the second life flask with a defensive one. Keep the freeze immunity.
Mana flask (you have to cut a defensive (quartz or basalt or boss specific flask (e.g. sapphire for uber elder) - probably basalt flask for a mana one with the warding sufffix. I suspect elemental weakness, temp chains, and vulnerability maps at a8 are chewing you up without you knowing. Add poison immunity via pantheon. Check your resistances on an elemental weakness map - if you are just barely capped, you will be at only 25 resistance or so.
Adrenaline flask - get an increased effect and increased move speed one. Movement speed gets you out of scary monsters like Baran’s kamehameha guys.

The warding flask alone will probably cut your deaths in half.

You can check out my profile as well, though it’s even more different from the original than yours. Currently at 102m shaper dps on PoB

Edits: Fixed phone typing errors
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Последняя редакция: iLL3aT. Время: 14 февр. 2020 г., 23:31:37
"
iLL3aT написал:
"
drewmcduffy написал:
"
drewmcduffy написал:
Hey everyone!

Couple of key things:

Let’s do a 10c fix instead of a 100 ex one. Flasks

I’m on my phone so I cannot link them, but check my profile for them. In short - better life flask with the bubbling prefix - almost as much instant healing with some heal over time.
Replace the second life flask with a defensive one. Keep the freeze immunity.
Mana flask (you have to cut a defensive - probably basalt flask for a mana one with the wadding sufffix. I suspect elemental weakness, temp chains, and vulnerability maps at a18 are chewing you up without you knowing. Add poison immunity via pantheon.
Adrenaline flask - get an increased effect and increased move speed one. Movement speed gets you out of scary monsters like Baran’s kamehameha guys.

The warding flask alone will probably cut your deaths in half.

You can check out my profile as well, though it’s even more different from the original than yours. Currently at 102m shaper dps on PoB

I checked out your build, the ele scaling seems insane. What do you think about using a frostbite spectre and using skitterbots for that version
"
sKillmaTic написал:

I checked out your build, the ele scaling seems insane. What do you think about using a frostbite spectre and using skitterbots for that version

Definitely something I'm still playing with. I created what I consider a "perfect" version of my build (aka I have infinite currency, and infinite tries with corruptions, etc.) - the perfect build would actually be an assassins mark/frostbite ring with dual curse on me, and a third curse (via Vixens/Garb implicit and Windscreams) on the AG. That one runs skitterbots and aspect of the spider.

My reasoning for not using the spectre is: a) I tried it once, it died on Aul and I never bothered to get another one and b) Check your PoB after entering in a Kingmaker AG's stats. For me, the weaker chieftian, the power one, gives ~24% dmg with three power charges. One charge is therefore about 8% dmg per charge and double gain isn't bad.

It's definitely a good suggestion especially since the chill would help out greatly on Aul (the only boss that's hard for skellie builds) - I should look into that again, especially since I would get to use an empower 4 on hatred...hmmm. Thanks for the idea! :)
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
Hello, I just wanted to thank you for the great guide. I've been following it for a few days and it was the best time I've had in the game. So, I thought I just pop to give you a thumbs up ;-)
So I've switched to the casting three offerings and Leash of Oblation. Am I still using those Chieftain guys from A2 as spectres?

AG also rockers a Kingmaker now which is neat.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
"
sKillmaTic написал:

I'm checking out your build. You have Death Attunement annointed, but Ravenous Horde in your skill tree. Which did you end up using?

edit: nevermind. I had the wrong size Thread of Hope. Wasn't reaching. I got it now.
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
Последняя редакция: Westwood1121. Время: 16 февр. 2020 г., 0:46:54
I have an extremely noob question, I have skeleton linked with a 5 slot as my damage, should I be using the vaal skele instead? Just realized it says that to use the vaal one as main damage source just a bit confused as it takes time to build souls for bosses so wouldn't using normal summ skele's be better? Sorry for the long winded question, new to this kind of thing. Also, which spectres should I be using? Currently using the dome guys that negate projectiles
"
Onodera1 написал:
I have an extremely noob question, I have skeleton linked with a 5 slot as my damage, should I be using the vaal skele instead? Just realized it says that to use the vaal one as main damage source just a bit confused as it takes time to build souls for bosses so wouldn't using normal summ skele's be better? Sorry for the long winded question, new to this kind of thing. Also, which spectres should I be using? Currently using the dome guys that negate projectiles

Vaal Skeletons is both the Vaal version and the normal version, so you can equip the normal version on one button and the Vaal version on another. And for spectres go to Act 2 The Old Field and get 3 of the Carnage Chieftans. They're the big red apes and they give frenzy charges.
Последняя редакция: Nemassist. Время: 16 февр. 2020 г., 13:10:50
After looking at the PoB for this build I saw that I was far below the DPS, but I can't figure out why. If anyone could look at my build and give me some tips that would be great.

https://pastebin.com/gLvNYaPy

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация