[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Sorry for what's probably a really stupid question, this is my first time playing the game ever. I'm trying to follow along with the OP and just got to the end of Act I, but the Melee Splash support gem has a strength requirement of I think 21? while I'm at 14. I haven't seen any gear that raises any of the core stats - is there some way I'm missing that I'm supposed to be able to pump my strength up to the minimum requrement/lower the requirement on the gem?
"
garfield_hentai написал:
Sorry for what's probably a really stupid question, this is my first time playing the game ever. I'm trying to follow along with the OP and just got to the end of Act I, but the Melee Splash support gem has a strength requirement of I think 21? while I'm at 14. I haven't seen any gear that raises any of the core stats - is there some way I'm missing that I'm supposed to be able to pump my strength up to the minimum requrement/lower the requirement on the gem?

If you follow the leveling trees, you should go down the left side to get strength from passives after grabbing afew other nodes. This should be enough to allow you to equip the gem. This is the second league i am using this build. I love it. You could also get some strength on gear, but it is not really that needed at such an early stage of the game. Just follow the leveling guide and look at the tree progression. Or just use the POB link. He has multiple trees in POB for leveling.
"
CryformeSky написал:
"
garfield_hentai написал:

If you follow the leveling trees, you should go down the left side to get strength from passives after grabbing afew other nodes. This should be enough to allow you to equip the gem. This is the second league i am using this build. I love it. You could also get some strength on gear, but it is not really that needed at such an early stage of the game. Just follow the leveling guide and look at the tree progression. Or just use the POB link. He has multiple trees in POB for leveling.

Ah gotcha - I was looking at the 20 point tree which doesn't go over to the left yet, but looking at the completed build I'm seeing the node there. Thanks!
Had the same issue. Just got an +str belt until I reach the Str Nodes on the Skill Tree. Melee Splash is too good to miss out imho.
IGN: Emwega
Currently reached act 6 without any trouble. Was a little slow at start but the build speeds up fast. Got the 4 link skelly. 3link zombie and golem and the 3link spectres. Im now breezing trough it all :)

Happy i league started this. Feels pretty safe in HC and so far i didnt buy any gear at all.
Does anyone can confirm that this build is working properly in 3.9? Levelling was so slow yday for me and bosses were a big problem there was big difference in my opinion from my experience in blight, maybe I was too much underleveled i don't know.
"
Duskhorizonggmu написал:
Does anyone can confirm that this build is working properly in 3.9? Levelling was so slow yday for me and bosses were a big problem there was big difference in my opinion from my experience in blight, maybe I was too much underleveled i don't know.

Check my post above.... im only in act 6 so far. But im breezing since start act 4. Before was a little slow
"
Duskhorizonggmu написал:

I hit maps earlier after a really easy leveling process. Once you get the skeleton/golem/zombie combo kicking off, and especially once you get Vaal Skeletons, everything is a cakewalk. Haven't died to Metamorphs once.

Stay at it.
"
genida написал:
"
Duskhorizonggmu написал:

I hit maps earlier after a really easy leveling process. Once you get the skeleton/golem/zombie combo kicking off, and especially once you get Vaal Skeletons, everything is a cakewalk. Haven't died to Metamorphs once.

Stay at it.

Thanks, i will! Have you dropped Vaal Skeletons or bough it?
sir, my another stupid question ... are you ready?

i wondering if i get awakened gems, which awakened gems should i swap with this build's gems?
Thank youuuuuuu

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация