[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Is it okay to take Bone Barrier for Merciless Lab and Mistress for Eternal Lab, for easy +%30 all res?
Последняя редакция: MillenniumDH. Время: 14 дек. 2019 г., 8:42:56
"
MillenniumDH написал:
Is it okay to take Bone Barrier for Merciless Lab and Mistress for Eternal Lab, for easy +%30 all res?

I did this to be more tankier, as you get phys mitigation, resists. This is very helpful at least right now, when gear/gems are trash and bosses hit like a truck. Tradeoff is some move speed, cast speed and shield.

Im enjoying this build, but i dont understand how do you farm lab with it. I havent completed uber yet, but at merc even single stray skeleton smashes devices, denying me keys, and even if i avoid it, when izaro becomes immune, they still kill devices.
No rest for the wicked
The build did feel a bit slow at first, before getting the basics set up like the build suggests you to. It took me until act 6 to get all the minions socketed properly, but after that it has been very smooth. Everything dies very quickly, and I don't think I've had to recast my Zombies or Spectres even once since mid act 6 and I'm approaching act 9 soon.
"
mezmery написал:
Im enjoying this build, but i dont understand how do you farm lab with it. I havent completed uber yet, but at merc even single stray skeleton smashes devices, denying me keys, and even if i avoid it, when izaro becomes immune, they still kill devices.

This is not a lab farm build
Build is crushing the campaign so far. Just got into act 10. Died a couple times to metamorphs one shots lmao but all in all still seems pretty strong. Cannot wait to take it through maps and gear it up.
Thing I found that works well vs new league mechanic is proximity shield spectres (can give them duration gem so shields are up longer).
If you stand on with them, any of the random aoe while your skeletons nuke the boss deals no damage to you, you are completely immune to all that burst damage. Pretty handy, worth more than charges, since your damage is way overkill to begin with.
Where would you go on the tree after level 90? I'm fast approaching and not really any clue where I should be going :x
"
Noitee написал:
Where would you go on the tree after level 90? I'm fast approaching and not really any clue where I should be going :x

Once you get past level 90, I'd suggest pathing to Devotion and the jewel socket along the way, and/or taking more mana nodes as necessary. this is what he says in the guide you prob missed it :)

First time playing a summoner. I love this playstyle. Just deleted Atziri :D With 3,5k life. Having so much fun, with that relaxing playstyle.

The interaction with spectres is really amazing. Provides Huge buff. Did not know, spectres work like that.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация