Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Is it okay to use redemption sentries if I'm using the base build passive tree instead of the tree in the redemption sentries section of "recommended spectres"? I want to try these spectres but don't have the money to refund my tree or get the recommended gloves at the moment.
No redemption sentries do not pierce by default

Projectile weakness was changed and is now snipers mark. It curses 1 enemy at a time and does provide pierce.

I tested RS with 4b 2g armour and used gmp + peirce, gmp + chain, vicious proj + chain. And the vicious proj + chain felt the best and the more spectres you have the better it will feel as each specs attack will chain through the pack.

Edit:
Also worth noting is that when using RS and taking plagebring and spirit offering void sphere can provide a great deal of defense in delve / heist to make up for the loss of block

Последняя редакция: Boxxerz. Время: 23 сент. 2020 г., 17:03:55
Anyone reseached Heist spectres? They all look unimpressive to me. Maybe Thaumaturgy Officers or Frost Auto-Scouts will be fine, but i don't know.
ive been running RS with no pierce or chain at all and it feels amazing for clear as it is. though i've mainly been heisting so haven't really tested it a lot in massive open areas. gonna have to test it out and see if it's better
"
crazypearce написал:
ive been running RS with no pierce or chain at all and it feels amazing for clear as it is. though i've mainly been heisting so haven't really tested it a lot in massive open areas. gonna have to test it out and see if it's better

They have a split ability that shoots a cone behind targets kind of like ice shot which greatly increases clear in narrow areas
"
Boxxerz написал:
"
crazypearce написал:

They have a split ability that shoots a cone behind targets kind of like ice shot which greatly increases clear in narrow areas

good to know. when i transition into mapping i'll switch it around a bit, my chest is 3w so it's easy to swap around depending on heists vs maps
"
No redemption sentries do not pierce by default

Projectile weakness was changed and is now snipers mark. It curses 1 enemy at a time and does provide pierce.

I tested RS with 4b 2g armour and used gmp + peirce, gmp + chain, vicious proj + chain. And the vicious proj + chain felt the best and the more spectres you have the better it will feel as each specs attack will chain through the pack.

Edit:
Also worth noting is that when using RS and taking plagebring and spirit offering void sphere can provide a great deal of defense in delve / heist to make up for the loss of block

So if I'm using the default/base build PoB, should I just stick with slave drivers for now? RS is not worth trying with my current tree?
"
Shadafaka написал:

So if I'm using the default/base build PoB, should I just stick with slave drivers for now? RS is not worth trying with my current tree?

the tree is basically the same, i used RS with the base build at the start. the main difference is less spectre defensive nodes (indomitable army, sacrifice) because RS are just a lot more tanky in general and don't need to extra defensive layers
So what is better for endgame now RS or fang based build?

Cheers!
"
crazypearce написал:
"
Shadafaka написал:

the tree is basically the same, i used RS with the base build at the start. the main difference is less spectre defensive nodes (indomitable army, sacrifice) because RS are just a lot more tanky in general and don't need to extra defensive layers

Good to know. I'll give it a try for now and see how it goes

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация