[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
meky84 написал:
"
Stagsnetti написал:
Yes and Yes. Although the 40% damage from Mistress of Sacrifice isn't really that great for our build. (it doesn't specify minions). Bone offering and convocation do trigger puppet master, and any jewel that have # minion damage if you've used a minion skill recently.

Ty for quick reply, i just realize now that tooltips don't say "minions" :(

Last question: "the frenzy spectre" is https://poedb.tw/us/mon.php?n=Carnage+Chieftain ?

yeah, I just mis typed when I rewrote the guide. Carnage Chieftain for frenzy charges.
I tried recording a video of t15 with ele reflect, though I didn't realize the quality would end up so shit... I'll try to learn a bit more about recording and see if I can get a nice shaper kill on the ele variant.
I've always played off meta builds in previous leagues, so this is the first time I've ever seen shaper melt so fast.

For anyone wondering if it's worth splurging on the abyss jewels, absolutely yes. I bought a new set with good +minion phys damage and the difference is very noticeable.
Edit: double post, sorry
Последняя редакция: cbasz. Время: 29 сент. 2018 г., 16:36:05
Hello, currently leveling using SRS and Skeletons and things are going smoothly. I have two Soulwest and a pair of Bubonic Trail's ready to go when I switch over to this build

My question is, should I switch over at level 62 when I can use the Soulwest or wait until I am doing the maps and can use the Bubonic Trail's?
"
Skua99 написал:
Hello, currently leveling using SRS and Skeletons and things are going smoothly. I have two Soulwest and a pair of Bubonic Trail's ready to go when I switch over to this build

My question is, should I switch over at level 62 when I can use the Soulwest or wait until I am doing the maps and can use the Bubonic Trail's?

You can switch over at 62 and sustain your phantasms with Offering, you'll be faster than before and it's much more enjoyable to play than srs imo
Последняя редакция: cbasz. Время: 29 сент. 2018 г., 17:10:52
I'm a dumbass and essentially flushed 2ex down the drain...
Crown of the Tyrant's added lightning damage also adds to Death Walk, so EE gets fucked up
@Stag could you remove it from the ele guide and maybe add a disclaimer as to why it doesn't work?

I'm not familiar with animate guardian. I'm assuming there's no way to get back a piece of gear from it?

EDIT: nvm, my guardian just died to some crazy map mods: twin piety on malformation with shaper stronghold, plus some unid mods from corruption. Not a scratch on me though, thank you corrupted blood immunity jewel
Последняя редакция: cbasz. Время: 29 сент. 2018 г., 17:59:06
"
cbasz написал:
I'm a dumbass and essentially flushed 2ex down the drain...
Crown of the Tyrant's added lightning damage also adds to Death Walk, so EE gets fucked up
@Stag could you remove it from the ele guide and maybe add a disclaimer as to why it doesn't work?

I'm not familiar with animate guardian. I'm assuming there's no way to get back a piece of gear from it?

EDIT: nvm, my guardian just died to some crazy map mods: twin piety on malformation with shaper stronghold, plus some unid mods from corruption. Not a scratch on me though, thank you corrupted blood immunity jewel

thank god i saw this before i spent the 2ex. good catch man. props to stag for this is one of the funniest builds ive played in a while. been addicted to minions since i started this game. level 94 now with 9.4k hp and facerolling up to t15s and depth 300. waiting till 95 to do guardians and shaper. thanks again keep it up guys
in min maxing gear tho, on jewels, is flat phys ALOT better than minion damage when used a minion skill or are they about the same? wondering if i should try and switch my minion damage when minion skill jewels to flat phys eventually?
i mean you could drop the bubonics if you wanna run the crown on your AG and fossil craft a good pair of plus one spectre rare boots thos
Hey Stags, Thanks again for the advice.

Just wanted to let you know that I did try that Occultist idea, and man it is really, really good. Currently at level 87, 7.5K EHP, great regen and superb defences from curses, which mean I practically never get hit. I recommend you try it out, but be warned, it's harder to level...it only gets good after level 69, because you don't get the nice necro ascendencies to help levelling!

Here's the target pastebin again: https://pastebin.com/dDFui6GE

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация