[3.8] A CI/LL Tri-Curse Herald of Agony Occultist [Deathless Uber Elder, League Starter]

Really cool guide and easy to follow. I'm trying this build rn. I'd suggest a Blink Arrow > GMP > Curse On Hit > Temporal Chains 4L for whoever cant afford a second six link and want to farm with full potential ASAP. But the upgrade is mandatory imho for endgame.
"
stamataras611 написал:
Really cool guide and easy to follow. I'm trying this build rn. I'd suggest a Blink Arrow > GMP > Curse On Hit > Temporal Chains 4L for whoever cant afford a second six link and want to farm with full potential ASAP. But the upgrade is mandatory imho for endgame.

@ stamataras611

"Blink Arrow" ? Or you meant "Rain of Arrows" ?

Do you have enough poison chance to stack Virulence charges ? Because for me, you only have the 20% chance to poison from the Herald of Agony buff...?

Anyway, glad that you're enjoying the build !
Are guys testing Banners? It appears the Impale is not working in PoB yet so no exact numbers for War Banner vs Dread Banner in terms of DPS. Or at least it eludes me how to calculate it correctly.
"
mietek1991 написал:
Are guys testing Banners? It appears the Impale is not working in PoB yet so no exact numbers for War Banner vs Dread Banner in terms of DPS. Or at least it eludes me how to calculate it correctly.

@ mietek1991

It's true that we can not calculate the DPS from Impale, but I think that the 20% chance to impale from "Dread Banner" is too low to really be consistent, even though the less accuracy rating is interesting, especially coupled with our empowered "Enfeeble".

However, "War Banner" seems really really good : more accuracy for the Crawler and increased physical damage taken for ennemies ! (as long as you do not convert the damage of the Crawler into elemental).

As always, then come the usual questions : how do we find the mana to have another reservation, and which skill needs to drop to put this banner ?

Finally, another problem with the Banners : they only gain stages when YOU (and not minions/allies) kill or impale monsters, so they will never gain stages in this build...
Последняя редакция: El_Pakito. Время: 12 дек. 2018 г., 13:06:15
"
El_Pakito написал:
"
mietek1991 написал:

@ mietek1991

It's true that we can not calculate the DPS from Impale, but I think that the 20% chance to impale from "Dread Banner" is too low to really be consistent, even though the less accuracy rating is interesting, especially coupled with our empowered "Enfeeble".

However, "War Banner" seems really really good : more accuracy for the Crawler and increased physical damage taken for ennemies ! (as long as you do not convert the damage of the Crawler into elemental).

As always, then come the usual questions : how do we find the mana to have another reservation, and which skill needs to drop to put this banner ?

Finally, another problem with the Banners : they only gain stages when YOU (and not minions/allies) kill or impale monsters, so they will never gain stages in this build...

I am running Dread Banner with my setup and getting full stack in few Arrow Rain casts. The 20% impale chance for HoA is only good for bosses, since everything else just dies right away, and 2,5sec Fortify when placed is nice addition. Still, I am not sure how exacly good it is.
So i bought this neclace today
thought it was good for its cost.

But now that i realised it gives flat fire damage does it makes bad for the build, because of the elemental overload?

The sole reason for elemental overload is we get non-fire damage from jewelery to boost mininons added fire damage gem?

Is there anyway i can work around this?
IGN: LadyAlistra
"
Oxygenjunkie написал:
So i bought this neclace today
thought it was good for its cost.

But now that i realised it gives flat fire damage does it makes bad for the build, because of the elemental overload?

The sole reason for elemental overload is we get non-fire damage from jewelery to boost mininons added fire damage gem?

Is there anyway i can work around this?

@ Oxygenjunkie

I think you're mistaking "Elemental Overload" with "Elemental Equilibrium" ;-)

Anyway, yes, having this very nice amulet "screws" our "Elemental Equilibrium" setup. So, either deallocate the "Elemental Equilibrium" keystone in your passive tree (to not buff the monsters in Fire resistance) or try to find another amulet...

I would probably do the first option as your amulet is very nice :-)
"
El_Pakito написал:
"
mietek1991 написал:

@ mietek1991

Well, for the kills, yeah probably never, but for impaling, you can get them really quick just from roa.

And how do you not find enough mana for war banner? Its only 10% and I still have around 90 mana left. I personally prefer dread banner, because as I said, you can actually stack it, and its very good for bosses (mainly because of fortify), and for war banner, there is like no chance to ever stack it.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
this was probably answered before but, why do I have to have the 4g 2blue combo in the armor? It's FAR cheaper to go for 4g 2blue on the bow and 2red 3green 1blue on the armor (30 chaos vs something I can't even find on poe.trade and which would cost me prob 150 chaos to craft?)..?
"
sooshka написал:
this was probably answered before but, why do I have to have the 4g 2blue combo in the armor? It's FAR cheaper to go for 4g 2blue on the bow and 2red 3green 1blue on the armor (30 chaos vs something I can't even find on poe.trade and which would cost me prob 150 chaos to craft?)..?

the armor that this build uses usually will have very high int requirement (a high ES vaal regalia if going CI and shavrone's if going low life) therefore getting anything other than blue sockets will be difficult.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация