{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

"
Sleeran написал:
Currently running Act 9 with Wraithlord and Earendels Embrace. (1 Chaos + self-found)

Everything simply dies, it's like a warm knife through butter.

Spectres: Stygian Rev from Act 4. I think these minions scale as Spectre is leveling up. At least I didn't recast them since the morning and they're killing a lot of stuff off-screen.

GGG said that spectres now update their level when you enter a new zone, so yeah. Very nice QoL change for spectres!
With updated pob carrion golem for me seems to give ~4% damage for both skellies and zombos per minion, very worth it for a unsocketed ring instead of holy relic imo.
Currently playing this as my first SSF character and it's DESTROYING content.

Probably going to refund two of my points to get rid of jewels (Pretty much crappy) and pickup some more Life. Currently at 4.3k life and 2.8k ES.

"

Wanted to warn everyone, it seems like summoner builds are crashing left and right on blighted maps. I havent been there yet but a lot of people seem to have the problem. Some people say mass aura calculations are causing it, others say its just the mass minion count. Until the hotfix probably will have to adapt to pure sceptres. Dont know if frenzy charges count as auras, probably not(?)
Went looking to buy a Unending Hunger, yeah about that, it's like 1600% more expensive then normal, 1.5 ex and going up.

this is gonna be a struggle, as everything is like 10x more expensive this league, not sure if i'm staying necro lol, hopefully in the next days prices will drop a bit.
Последняя редакция: Vlammenzee2190. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 14:26:32
"

Working well so far, I wonder about the Spectres, should I use 3 Frost 1 Solar or switch to Goatmen or something else?
@ everyone:
Full Post
"
Horswag написал:
Wanted to warn everyone, it seems like summoner builds are crashing left and right on blighted maps. I havent been there yet but a lot of people seem to have the problem. Some people say mass aura calculations are causing it, others say its just the mass minion count. Until the hotfix probably will have to adapt to pure sceptres. Dont know if frenzy charges count as auras, probably not(?)
"
Horswag написал:
it seems like summoner builds are crashing left and right on blighted maps.

If you are crashing in Blighted maps, and if it's because of too many monsters/minions, then the best solution would be to clear faster. Easier said than done, right? Well, there's a trick: use MELEE SPLASH on Skeletons and Zombies!

Their Default Attacks are considered Strikes. These Strike Attacks have a small, shaped AOE built in that matches the physical path of their swing. Meaning everything a Skeleton's sword passes over as it swings down will actually be hit. And Melee Splash triggers on EVERYTHING HIT by a Strike.

Meaning a tight cluster of 10 monsters all hit by a Skeleton's strike will deal 59% Splash damage to each of their neighbors, and in turn take 59% Splash damage from the other 9 monsters. 9 * 59% = 531% more damage. A cluster of 20 monsters? 19 * 59% = 1,121% more damage.

In other words, damage becomes EXPONENTIAL the more monsters there are! This is perfect for clearing faster and faster the more monsters pop out! So try Melee Splash to see if it'll help your crashing problem.

@ Vlammenzee2190:
Full Post
"
Vlammenzee2190 написал:
Went looking to buy a Unending Hunger, yeah about that, it's like 1600% more expensive then normal, 1.5 ex and going up.

this is gonna be a struggle, as everything is like 10x more expensive this league, not sure if i'm staying necro lol, hopefully in the next days prices will drop a bit.
"
Unending Hunger, yeah about that, it's like 1600% more expensive then normal

I'm honestly kicking myself for not grabbing one when I saw them for 8 chaos on Day 1. Oh well. Luckily this build is not a pure Spectre build, so we don't depend on something like Unending Hunger. We can just wait it out and continue to play normally until the price drops.
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 17:35:22
@Hercanic
"
I would like to play with the new wands, what would you say is another good way to procc EE on a 4link instead of cyclone (because you cant cyclone with wands sadly)?

Thanks in advance
Последняя редакция: kEvS. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 14:39:51
I'm playing your build again after first played in 3.6. It feels stronger than ever. Just completed uber lab and i feel like it is a great build for an uber lab farmer. Also it is pretty good at clearing maps even if i am not even half way up in the build.
Just bought my Unending Hunger because i don't want it to raise anymore and not being able to buy it.
This is my gear right now:

Thank you so much again Hercanic.
Keep us updated if you find something that can improve your build.
You are the best my friend!
@ everyone:
Act 9 gear and gem links:

Volley is great in Blood Aqueducts. Keeps all projectiles flying straight down the corridors.

Frost Sentinels received a visual update, becoming a soft white instead of a glowing blue. Much easier on the eyes. The ghostly shader of Spectres themselves were also updated to be much, much softer on the eyes. It's a great improvement.

I should swap Static Strike to Cyclone + Fortify + Life Gain on Hit Support (1G2R). It'd be far better defensively.

My corrupted amulet can't be anointed, which is expected but also a little disappointing. I should probably try to get a different amulet. Diamond Skin or a DEX notable are both cheap. The DEX would save me a passive point.

Since I don't have gems, I skipped all jewel sockets.

@ kEvS:
"
kEvS написал:
I would like to play with the new wands, what would you say is another good way to procc EE on a 4link instead of cyclone (because you cant cyclone with wands sadly)?

Thanks in advance

Someone asked this earlier:

"
Hercanic написал:
It's tempting for sure, but we get a lot out of Cyclone. You could totally make it work, using a channeled spell like Wither, Blight, Scorching Ray, or Winter Orb with Avatar of Fire. Or just manually cast Ball Lighting with Unleash. The main thing, though, is we really want to keep on the move as much as possible.

If you are not using HoA, then you only want to inflict EE with Lightning Damage (you can also add lightning damage to chaos or physical spells/attacks) and hit enough times that you can quickly and reliably generate Frenzy Charges for your minions and fully benefit from Life Gain on Attack/Spell Hit (recovery is the main weakness of a summoner).

Also: Dual wands vs. Victario's Charity
Последняя редакция: Hercanic. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 15:10:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация