{3.10} Speaker for the Dead | The Mass Minion Summoner | League Starter, Leveling Guide 💀

I havent found a blighted map yet, just saw a ton of reddit posts about it. Ill definitely try to fit in melee splash, thank you!
Hey! If we don't proc EE with ball of lightning (with cyclone,fortify and channeling) then what do we use to proc EE? You said you should use Cyclone, life gain on hit and fortify so i was wondering /Gabbi
Последняя редакция: gabriella88. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 15:27:51
Hey! If we don't proc EE with ball of lightning (with cyclone,fortify and channeling) then what do we use to proc EE? You said you should use Cyclone, life gain on hit and fortify so i was wondering /Gabbi
Последняя редакция: gabriella88. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 15:28:20
Isent it hard to play without Convocation ? I mean isent it a problem in small corridors and so on without the "teleport" ?

Wow, think I just got something good....

-Nerf
Последняя редакция: robin_nerf. Время: 8 сент. 2019 г., 15:47:14
"
robin_nerf написал:
Isent it hard to play without Convocation ? I mean isent it a problem in small corridors and so on without the "teleport" ?

Actually it's super easy barely an inconvenience
"
Horswag написал:
I havent found a blighted map yet, just saw a ton of reddit posts about it. Ill definitely try to fit in melee splash, thank you!

Update: ended up not crashing but 2 of the lanes had unkillable mobs that were stuck, so ended up leaving without final lootsplosion and loot from those 2 lanes. Might be better to hoard blight maps wait until 1st week patch till they fix all these issues.
anyone tried skeletons with infernal legion and minion instability? the idea sounds pretty strong to me but I'm no PoE build pro, sooo*
Can you please post what links should I be using? Cause everywhere seems to be a different combination...
Hi, I am currently at act 6. I have been using wand since act 1. I made the CwC cyclone setup. And I have to change the wand so what stats do I look for?
Thanks alot
Best regards,
WBBG

Been mapping for a minute now, unfortunately had to stop running Blighted Maps. The instance crashes are being caused by too many enemies being alive at the same time. If your build can't kill everything before it stacks up on multiple sides of the field, you're going to have this problem. I certainly have been. I included my gear to give you an idea of what I'm running with right now.

I also got my hands on one of the new minion jewels.

The damage is very welcome, but in order to slot it without being affected by the last modifier, I had to put it in the jewel slot just left of our start and respec out of Quick Recovery. I'll find other places to get life, and I may end up getting slightly less life total, but I think it'll be a worthwhile trade. Using Goatmen Fire-raiser spectres so far, and they clear maps with ease. Now that I'm giving up on Blighted Maps until a fix comes through, I'll start pushing into t10 and higher.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация