UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
gjmine09 написал:
"
johnce6 написал:
Used the bones of this build to make a HP one. Has 6 mill dps on the bug right now at level 91. 99 had it at around 9 million.

I have 2 pieces of 4 link equipment I can't seem to figure out wtf to do with and are left blank. Think I will add spectres to it for even more dps. Anyone know what spectre would be best for poison stacking or lightning damage?

Any ideas would be appreciated. I think I am going to add a decoy totem 4 link. I can put only my enfeeble right now and I don't like it in rippy mod maps at all past tier 12. I got like 5.3k hp. I am sure it is a lot of me getting used to play style tho.

I hate the banner thing...convince me to keep it? I never even bother with it seems annoying play style. How much dps does it add to my monsters though I wonder...I can't seem to get PoB to register it no matter how many stacks i add or whatever in config.

I am currently no where near unkillable like this build but minions dps is much higher seems.

You're talking about non-shaper DPS with those numbers right?

Also dread banner is fantastic is two regards.

1. It gives the pet a 28% chance to Impale which adds 50% more damage from that hit. The reason this is extra effective on this build is that we can "pop" the impale stacks for the pet with 1 rain of arrows. Dread Banner is essentially giving Celestial Bob a 28% chance to crit with a 50% multiplier. This DPS is NOT calculated in PoB.

Anyone good with the math want to see how much DPS Dread Banner(w/ generosity) is giving the pet?

2. The Dread Banner - nearby enemies have 29% less accuracy because it is linked with Generosity. This is actually bonkers. According to PoB this is a 9% chance to evade which is HALF of a Grace for 1/5th the mana reservation.

Ok you convinced me to give it more of a chance on the banner.

And yes everyone it is not shaper DPS as I do not know how to config for it. I am just returning after 2 year break so relearning a lot and pob is definitely one of them. I cant use hatred yet so I put aside the 4 link all together but iwll try banner more.

I just went HP to try to save exalts and it fit some stuff I already had. So far I hit and kill bosses good but I really miss a lot of defenses my last build had.
Последняя редакция: johnce6. Время: 7 янв. 2019 г., 4:11:03
Everything is EZPZ with this build! And of course its not Cheap but for the people, who dont know to do what with alot of Exalts, here is the answer :D

OPI OPI build with one of the most enjoying skill in the game RoA.

Thanks to pushing this build to the maximum and share the results with us.

GOOOOOOOD JOB!!!
TYTY. glad everyone who plays it loves it. Especially them HC bois.

I'm sorry the helm enchants are 6000% more expensive.

When i wrote this guide you could easily make this build for 30ex and have 13-16k ES. Now it's 30ex just for the helm enchant.
the price on helmet enchant is off the roof. Thanks for price fixers for that. I mean even devoto +2TS is cheaper than just rare helmet??? that's bs

What's the point of this build if you could add 20 ex to helm enchant and just buy hh and build good clearspeed build?

People selling helm enchant for 30 ex must be stupid.

And also for how much can you craft a bow? Around 10 ex? Not buy, craft yourself
Последняя редакция: divinity. Время: 7 янв. 2019 г., 7:15:20
"
divinity написал:
the price on helmet enchant is off the roof. Thanks for price fixers for that. I mean even devoto +2TS is cheaper than just rare helmet??? that's bs

What's the point of this build if you could add 20 ex to helm enchant and just buy hh and build good clearspeed build?

And also for how much can you craft a bow? Around 10 ex? Not buy, craft yourself
It's not really the sellers who are stupid, it's the buyers. Although there are price fixers so in that sense I agree. But yeah if there is an op build, you bet it's going to skyrocket in price. Specific helm enchants are also super difficult to get.
Последняя редакция: Valla01. Время: 7 янв. 2019 г., 7:56:52
"
divinity написал:

Bow is 12-20ex depending on your RNG to craft
"
gjmine09 написал:
"
divinity написал:

Bow is 12-20ex depending on your RNG to craft

Yeah, but 20 vicious projectile is not need , 16 or even 18 doesnt do that much of a difference. It is still a 8ex crafts + 6link. and then factor in luck with spammin vicious and freaking suffix.

Also fixing resist is a pain...had to settle for a shit ring just so i can fix my resist. No double res jewel +es here in hc. There are es% + double res but es% only gives minimal es vs flat es.

I thought about stacking more es recharge rate on jewel rather then flat es. My calculation says getting es recharge rates on jewl is much cheaper then watcer eye(30ex on hc :D )
Последняя редакция: Deadbringer. Время: 7 янв. 2019 г., 9:40:44
"
demondied1 написал:
"
Deadbringer написал:
I need some tips on crafting such a bow, do you just spam alts and augment?

i80 elder grove bow. Spam alt for 20 vicious, augment if no suffix then regal and pray for suffix. If u hit a suffix with regal, craft cannot roll attack mods and exalt for guaranteed +1 gems. If you hit a prefix you can try the beast craft remove a prefix and add a suffix or just scour and try again.

Is the exalt a guaranteed +1 gems? Can't it hit +2 to socketed bow gems?
livejamie
Nope. Bow is an attack mod.
NOW OFFERING MIRROR SERVICE

BIS helm and boots.

Hell the helm enchant alone is 35ex now and still climbing, so this might be the cheapest way to get an enchant soon.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация