UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

Why do you need the jewel corruption anyway?
To have enough mana so you can run clarity when you get a good watchers eye?
Последняя редакция: sylekta. Время: 7 янв. 2019 г., 14:15:56
Decided to liquidate everything to get this setup and have everything now except boots and belt. Went into a T11 map at lvl 64 and laughed. Pretty insane damage.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Took like 4k alts but I was able to Craft the Bow!

Also for those saving up for this build, a Splendor is a really good option until you can get the off-color Regalia.

livejamie
Will EE proc with fire damage to attacks on jewelry?
"
Diberius72 написал:
Will EE proc with fire damage to attacks on jewelry?

Yes it will.
Hey, thanks a lot for the guide.

I'm still in the process of saving up and I had a question regarding the bow crafting. I currently have a blue Grove bow with just the vicious project mod. Now what would be the best way to go around getting the +1?

I have access to 3xbestiary imrpints and also add prefix,remove suffix and vice versa

Any tips would be highly appreciated since I couldn't understand the post where someone mentioned how to craft the bow
"
ZebberZ написал:
Hey, thanks a lot for the guide.

I'm still in the process of saving up and I had a question regarding the bow crafting. I currently have a blue Grove bow with just the vicious project mod. Now what would be the best way to go around getting the +1?

I have access to 3xbestiary imrpints and also add prefix,remove suffix and vice versa

Any tips would be highly appreciated since I couldn't understand the post where someone mentioned how to craft the bow

so, you have a few options here, but there are a few things you need to do. The gist of what you are working towards is this: Fill up the item w/ suffxes, and block specific mods, so that when you slam your exalt you get +1 to socketed gems. How you do that can vary, i'll give you a couple options. Before you start throwing all your exalts at the bow the goal is this:

1 Prefix - Vicious Projectiles
2 Suffixes - Doesn't matter.

Once you have that, you are ready to start master crafting.

Safest way:
1. Orb of Augment your bow, and pray for a suffix. (That would be 1)
2. Regal your bow and pray for for a suffix. (That would be 2)
---- If you reach this point and got 1 or more extra prefixes(that you dont want to keep, like Culling Strike), either try to annul them off, or scour the bow and start over, or use your beast craft options to try and rip a prefix off.
3. Master Craft : Cannot roll attack mods (1 ex, and its a suffix, giving you 3 suffixes, which is the max)
4. Exalt slam your bow. This forces the only prefix which isn't an attack mod (+1 to socketed gems). At this point, you would have 2 prefixes (Vicious projectiles and +1 socketed gems.), and 3 suffixes (2 randoms and your master craft).
5. Replace your previous Master craft with: Prefixes cannot be changed. (2ex)
6. Scour the bow. The Prefixes cannot be changed will be removed but also blocks the scour from Ripping your VP and +1 to gems.
7. Master Craft : Multiple Crafted mods (2ex)
8. Craft : +2 to Socketed SUPPORT Gems (1 ex, hard to get. I recommend TreeOfDead's crafting service, found here:https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371, safe, trusted, costs 30c plus materials. He did my bow)
9. Craft : Attack speed (1ex or 6 alts depending on the level you choose)
10. Craft: Minion attack and cast speed.

Lucky way:
1. Orb of Augment your bow and pray for a suffix.
2. Master Craft: Cannot roll attack mods
3. Regal your bow and HOPE you get +1 gems. Doing this saves you an exalt if it hits, but if it misses, its #Feelsbadman and cost you an extra exalt. I got kinda lucky and went this route.
4. Pick up at #5 from above.

Good luck. Its a lot of fun and feels great to look at a completed craft gone right.

Последняя редакция: b0redom. Время: 8 янв. 2019 г., 9:51:05

Thanks for the very detailed guide! Managed to hit it haha.

Now to farm for the 7ex
"
ZebberZ написал:

Now to farm for the 7ex

If you are going to be dropping 7 ex on crafts and what not id highly suggest going for lvl 20 vicious proj. Seems like such a waste to pimp out a bow with only lvl 16 :(
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
ZebberZ написал:

Now to farm for the 7ex

Congrats, while the difference between 16 and 20 Vicious isn't huge, if you are about to invest heavily into the bow i'd recommend get lvl 20, assuming the bow's iLvl is high enough(81). Can't see that on the forums.

In the grand scheme of things though its a 70k damage decrease from the guide's pob setup, which is about 3% damage loss. Ultimately your call.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация