UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
Xafniko написал:
His final tree required the full set of jewels with -1%. You can play around with the helmet bound/dense craft. With the jewel set, you can just concentrated purely on ES alone on the helmet, which will be easier to aim for 4xx es.

I'd also like to add that you only need the full set of -mana reserved if you have a Watcher's Eye with the es from mana clarity mod, since you then also need to run clarity. Otherwise, you can just go for a discipline only Watcher's Eye and get away with only 1 of the jewels corrupted, or maybe even none. (Haven't tried running without my -1% Golden Rule. It might be possible to just run uncorrupted jewels. Correct me if I'm wrong. It's also a possibility to drop Dread Banner, as you don't *reallly* need it. I've killed Uber Elder easily without it, because I took it out to corrupt and forgot to put it back in. :D)
Enjoying this build in BHC. Have managed 6 Uber Elder kills with it (1 solo, 5 with Mana Guardian). It's just obviously safer with a support. Sitting on 15.9k ES at the moment and all content is a breeze.

https://youtu.be/pZhhnVu9XYY

"
demondied1 написал:
"
Deadbringer написал:
I need some tips on crafting such a bow, do you just spam alts and augment?

i80 elder grove bow. Spam alt for 20 vicious, augment if no suffix then regal and pray for suffix. If u hit a suffix with regal, craft cannot roll attack mods and exalt for guaranteed +1 gems. If you hit a prefix you can try the beast craft remove a prefix and add a suffix or just scour and try again.

The only thing I don't understand is yeah you have guaranteed +1 gems, but what if you get the +1 bow gems? +1 bow gem isn't good for us, right?
"
juncraul написал:
"
demondied1 написал:
"
Deadbringer написал:
I need some tips on crafting such a bow, do you just spam alts and augment?

i80 elder grove bow. Spam alt for 20 vicious, augment if no suffix then regal and pray for suffix. If u hit a suffix with regal, craft cannot roll attack mods and exalt for guaranteed +1 gems. If you hit a prefix you can try the beast craft remove a prefix and add a suffix or just scour and try again.

The only thing I don't understand is yeah you have guaranteed +1 gems, but what if you get the +1 bow gems? +1 bow gem isn't good for us, right?

Cannot roll attack mods blocks +1 to bow gems. This page has them tagged https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow
"
daleroy написал:
"
juncraul написал:
"
demondied1 написал:

Cannot roll attack mods blocks +1 to bow gems. This page has them tagged https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Bow

Thank you for the site, this makes sense.
Been steamrolling content with this build, thanks! The only piece of the puzzle I don't have yet is the helmet enchant, at this point an Aul's Uprising with Hatred Reserves No Mana is half the price of the helm enchant. Seems like it makes more sense to build around that than to chase these obscenely priced enchanted helmets.
Последняя редакция: supernoggy. Время: 16 янв. 2019 г., 17:31:38
"
Been steamrolling content with this build, thanks! The only piece of the puzzle I don't have yet is the helmet enchant, at this point an Aul's Uprising with Hatred Reserves No Mana is half the price of the helm enchant. Seems like it makes more sense to build around that than to chase these obscenely priced enchanted helmets.

It's 15ex+ and you lose a lot of es, probably better to save up for a good helm
Am I just getting unlucky 6 linking this bow? I’ve spent 3k fuse on it and it’s 38% quality? Does it not stop on 6 link like body armor?
"
keninishna написал:
Am I just getting unlucky 6 linking this bow? I’ve spent 3k fuse on it and it’s 38% quality? Does it not stop on 6 link like body armor?

U r just unlucky.
:/ guess I'll just keep burning fuses at it till it does 6 link. Thanks.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация