UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
hunglejunglez написал:
Rarity: Unique
Soul Strike
Spike-Point Arrow Quiver
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
--------
Item Level: 79
--------
Gain 8% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
--------
+30 to Dexterity
Adds 16 to 31 Chaos Damage to Attacks
12% increased Attack Speed
+108 to maximum Energy Shield
80% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge
40% reduced Energy Shield Recharge Rate
--------
In this chaotic world
The rewards of the Soul
Outlast the rewards of the Flesh.
--------
Corrupted

Does this work? Or do I need the add fire/lightning damage to bow attacks?

The HoA crawler does physical damage, so I believe this quiver would add fire damage to its attacks and ruin your EE setup. You'll run into the same problem if you get the affix "damage to spells and attacks" on your jewelry, instead of just "damage to attacks", because HoA is a spell. The key for EE is to add elemental damage of one type to your bow attacks, only.

"
MichaelKnightro написал:

I'd also like to add that you only need the full set of -mana reserved if you have a Watcher's Eye with the es from mana clarity mod, since you then also need to run clarity. Otherwise, you can just go for a discipline only Watcher's Eye and get away with only 1 of the jewels corrupted, or maybe even none. (Haven't tried running without my -1% Golden Rule. It might be possible to just run uncorrupted jewels. Correct me if I'm wrong. It's also a possibility to drop Dread Banner, as you don't *reallly* need it. I've killed Uber Elder easily without it, because I took it out to corrupt and forgot to put it back in. :D)

I'm running Discipline, Hatred, HoA, and Dread Banner without any of the corrupted jewels and with only level 3 Enlightens. It only leaves me with 24 mana, but that's plenty for all content. You need to get all of the reduced mana reserved points on the tree and a 30% HoA helm enchant for that obviously.
Последняя редакция: HungriTerri. Время: 16 янв. 2019 г., 23:23:35
"
HungriTerri написал:
"
hunglejunglez написал:
Rarity: Unique
Soul Strike
Spike-Point Arrow Quiver
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
--------
Item Level: 79
--------
Gain 8% of Physical Damage as Extra Fire Damage
--------
+30 to Dexterity
Adds 16 to 31 Chaos Damage to Attacks
12% increased Attack Speed
+108 to maximum Energy Shield
80% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge
40% reduced Energy Shield Recharge Rate
--------
In this chaotic world
The rewards of the Soul
Outlast the rewards of the Flesh.
--------
Corrupted

Does this work? Or do I need the add fire/lightning damage to bow attacks?

The HoA crawler does physical damage, so I believe this quiver would add fire damage to its attacks and ruin your EE setup. You'll run into the same problem if you get the affix "damage to spells and attacks" on your jewelry, instead of just "damage to attacks", because HoA is a spell. The key for EE is to add elemental damage of one type to your bow attacks, only.

"
MichaelKnightro написал:

I'd also like to add that you only need the full set of -mana reserved if you have a Watcher's Eye with the es from mana clarity mod, since you then also need to run clarity. Otherwise, you can just go for a discipline only Watcher's Eye and get away with only 1 of the jewels corrupted, or maybe even none. (Haven't tried running without my -1% Golden Rule. It might be possible to just run uncorrupted jewels. Correct me if I'm wrong. It's also a possibility to drop Dread Banner, as you don't *reallly* need it. I've killed Uber Elder easily without it, because I took it out to corrupt and forgot to put it back in. :D)

I'm running Discipline, Hatred, HoA, and Dread Banner without any of the corrupted jewels and with only level 3 Enlightens. It only leaves me with 24 mana, but that's plenty for all content. You need to get all of the reduced mana reserved points on the tree and a 30% HoA helm enchant for that obviously.

Correct me if I'm wrong here. But the extra fire corrupt only affects your attacks. Not your minions. Hence grip off the council's roll specifying extra dmg as cold to minions. Also, even if you're correct, giving enemies fire res and running hatred is still the goal.

Pretty sure it works the first way and not the latter
Played this build for weeks. It was amazing. But you need a big bank roll. Thanks for the guide and the fun.
Последняя редакция: Chicosuave. Время: 17 янв. 2019 г., 4:58:14
guys pls check my profile and tell me if I'm doing something wrong..

edit: I add aspect of spider in the ring and now I cant use all the auras even with the corrupted jewel XD What's wrong?
Последняя редакция: paccianivive. Время: 17 янв. 2019 г., 8:15:47
Hi all, I have played this build for weeks and it has been a blast. This is the 1st build I can kill Uber Elder with!
Последняя редакция: SadPanda99. Время: 17 янв. 2019 г., 21:10:23
Hey guys,
does anyone know if fire dmg to attacks on a ring will fk elemental equilibrium up or is it fine?
Was dumb enough to slam a ring and ended up with flat fire dmg :(
"
keninishna написал:
Am I just getting unlucky 6 linking this bow? I’ve spent 3k fuse on it and it’s 38% quality? Does it not stop on 6 link like body armor?

It does NOT stop if you 6 linked it. You need to verify after each fuse if you made a 6 links.

If you don't believe me, you can try it with a 1h weapon (3link).

Sometimes, it's better to have a gem that is not linked with the 3 others...

Hope you didn't "relink" a 6links...

Edit: Apparently it does stop... I never tried to fuse a 6 link! Did those test using other pieces as I didn't want to break something. TIL!
Последняя редакция: Azdingo. Время: 17 янв. 2019 г., 12:07:09
Hi guys, new player here!

Had some currency and was able to craft the bow. I have 4 ex left and have no idea what to invest them in.

I got a lvl 4 empower and plan on playing with a 21/20 HOA or maybe 20/20 corrupted one until I make one...

I got a nice pair of shaper's touch, but I never played a CI before... I usually search for 70 life and 2 ~35 resists, but here I'm lost.

I'm still wearing my lvl gear until I level a bit more and can put some points in the "reserved mana" nodes to run HOA + discipline.

I guess my question is what would be the best bang for my bucks to start playing the build. I guess it's the helm, so I could run Hatred as well, but that is for the long term.

Thanks!
"
Azdingo написал:
"
keninishna написал:
Am I just getting unlucky 6 linking this bow? I’ve spent 3k fuse on it and it’s 38% quality? Does it not stop on 6 link like body armor?

It does NOT stop if you 6 linked it. You need to verify after each fuse if you made a 6 links.

are you high???
it stops when u get a 6 link man....
3 and 4 sockets work differently...
"
Azdingo написал:
"
keninishna написал:

Um, yes it does. Stop spreading misinformation.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация