UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

Just upgraded chest. If anyone wants to buy my old one let me know @CloudBlaze

Rather sell to someone who using this build then post it on POETRADE

Последняя редакция: Bob123aka. Время: 17 янв. 2019 г., 17:49:43
"
JoeRaeGuu написал:

Correct me if I'm wrong here. But the extra fire corrupt only affects your attacks. Not your minions. Hence grip off the council's roll specifying extra dmg as cold to minions. Also, even if you're correct, giving enemies fire res and running hatred is still the goal.

Pretty sure it works the first way and not the latter

That's true, I was thinking of it as a phys damage conversion, but since it's just adding fire damage it wouldn't take anything away from the Hatred version of the build. But if you're running without Hatred and instead with Added Fire Damage Support, which a lot of people will be doing before they can afford the helm enchant, that quiver wouldn't work if the conversion does apply to HoA.

Separately, I've been failing to 5G/1B my armor for a while now, so now I'm wondering what the 2nd blue in my 4G/2B should be. I've been trying Elemental Proliferation but I don't really notice it. I've got Enfeeble in the gloves and RoA-Poison-Curse on Hit-ProjWeakness-Poacher's in the armor.

Последняя редакция: HungriTerri. Время: 17 янв. 2019 г., 17:40:03
Hi all! Before quitting league, I've made a video showcasing all my gears and killing UE deathless. Thanks again for the build!

https://streamable.com/iw0zg

what are the best pantheons to run with the build ??
"
This doesn't even take into account the dread banner for the pet that gives him a 28% chance to Impale for 50% more damage.
Anyone have calculations for Dread banner effect?

To be honest, 50% more damage seems like huge overstatement.
"
ekunholy написал:
"
This doesn't even take into account the dread banner for the pet that gives him a 28% chance to Impale for 50% more damage.
Anyone have calculations for Dread banner effect?

To be honest, 50% more damage seems like huge overstatement.

If I understand impale mechanic correctly it's roughly 10% more dps on average with 20% chance to impale. 50% more dps would be with 100% chance to impale.
Hello. Selling full set with gems and jewels, if anyone interested character is Mitroch. Price is 40 ex.
Последняя редакция: rxi845. Время: 20 янв. 2019 г., 6:40:39
Why do you do that? My scorpion is very ugly haha. I can find it in shop
To OP,

Looks amazing, great job!

To All,

I just had a Headhunter drop

and I am willing to trade it for a full gear setup for this build.

If you want to trade, PST me the details of your gear.

Much appreciated.
"Away, away I can't get away
From all of the poison, from all of the pain"
--Anti Flag--
Последняя редакция: Tain34. Время: 19 янв. 2019 г., 4:29:55
HELP me guys - switched from vortex to this build after lucking a watcher's eye so bought most of the gear - no jewels still and can't get voraici to spawn to resocket my chest so still in tabula.

Here's my pastebin https://pastebin.com/merzjuWL

Please help as I'm dying more than I should and I seem to lack damage.

Thank in advance.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация