UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

Because with Dread banner your attack Impale enemies on hit
Zealots Oath, Oh Yes. All your Life regeneration, wherever you have it eg boots (enchantment) jewels, flasks etc is applied to ES.
"
Rippin_Heads написал:
Why dread banner?

Impale effect(my calculation end up with around 8% more dps, with generosity and 20-20 gem, assuming portion of physical damage is 30%).
As addition less accuracy to enemies.
"
XulaZ написал:
Hey great build
But i have 1 question

Why do you use Elemental Equilibrium if u dont use add fire damage on crawler or any elemental damage? i am sure i am missing some thing

why the EE?

thank you very much

Here is how it works.

Your quiver should have any, but cold, elemental damage eg physical to fire.
Hatred is giving you and your allies (crawler) "Gain of XX% of Physical damage as Cold damage"
However thanks to Generosity, Cold damage from Hatred will not apply to your bow damage but to crawler only.
So all your arrows have fire damage and this will trigger EE, which will increase Fire resistance but lower monsters Cold resistance, boosting crawler damage.
If you hover over your Rain of Arrows icon you should not see any Cold damage.
The only thing im missing is Dread Banner.

i have 1, conquerors efficiency jewel (1 reserved).

Do i need to spend the 3-6 ex for the golden rule reserved jewel? Is this the only way i can run dread banner?

Thanks,
Exile.
i just switched over from Arc selfcast which had great mobility. is there something i can change with the gear to give myself faster mapping mobility?

thanks
IGN: Arcmaimed
"
Rippin_Heads написал:
The only thing im missing is Dread Banner.

i have 1, conquerors efficiency jewel (1 reserved).

Do i need to spend the 3-6 ex for the golden rule reserved jewel? Is this the only way i can run dread banner?

Thanks,
Exile.

No, I was running dread banner before I had any -mana reserved corruptions on jewels. Play around with it in PoB, but as long as you have 30% enchant helm, minimum level 3 enlighten on both Hatred and Discipline, and all -mana reserved nodes on the tree, you can get HoA/Discipline/Hatred/Dread Banner.

"
Statusblue написал:
i just switched over from Arc selfcast which had great mobility. is there something i can change with the gear to give myself faster mapping mobility?

thanks

I bought an unset ring and put Phase Run in it, can't live without it. You have room on the skillbar and it's such a good skill now. You can also run multiple Quicksilver Flasks.
Последняя редакция: HungriTerri. Время: 22 янв. 2019 г., 1:02:30
I'm not quite sure how could some of you reach the heights of 18-19k ES. I spent 60 EX on my build and i have 13,5k. Could someone please point out the weakpoints of my setup?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/gmf5EsnQ
Последняя редакция: Vaga1234. Время: 22 янв. 2019 г., 9:10:03
Just curious, what's the diff between Thicket Bow and Grove Bow?

The Thicket Bow needs 179 Dexterity and the Grove Bow only 116 Dexterity.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация