UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

Hi, love the build just a quick question though. What is the main functionality for using The Golden Rule Viridian Jewel? Unless I'm missing some interactions with mechanics within the build, can we not just get a rare jewel with 1% reduced mana corrupt + more es/resistance and it would be better all round?
Golden rule reflect poison from RoA to you, it help gain virulence stack faster.
Just got super lucky on this craft, should I try slam another resist?

IGN: Arcmaimed
"
Statusblue написал:
Just got super lucky on this craft, should I try slam another resist?

Nice one! Did you simply dense spam?
done all the content, now standing at 14k es. btw i want to ask, is phoenix really tough on this build ? he just wont get much damage as other guardian. can someone look at my pob and see what im doing wrong?

https://pastebin.com/cyzzN0zy
Последняя редакция: naimhairix51. Время: 22 янв. 2019 г., 14:11:00
BUDGET SOLUTION FOR HELM ENCHANT

Can confirm, DangK1's idea with the reduced mana reserved Delve suffix indeed works with the cheaper helm enchant, using all the auras except Clarity.

You can buy a helmet like this with a 20% enchant and craft 5% reduced mana reserved on it with Bound&Dense Fossils. With that and a single 1% reduced mana reserved jewel you can have 1%(2% with Enlighten lvl 4) unreserved mana (12 mana in my case) which should be enough to cast rank 1 Rain of Arrows and Convocation. When Dread Banner is placed, you have enough mana to cast Blink Arrow as well.

If you opt in a 20% enchant, you can save yourself over 20exalts. I bought my helm for 100C and you can craft a decent ES/Mana Reserved helm in 5-15 resonators.

Here's my PoB, so you could check how i made it work and saved myself a fortune. https://pastebin.com/Jemf22HD

If you wanna go super budget and can't buy lvl 4 Enlighten/1% mana reserved jewels, just buy the helm for around 1-3ex and get Conqueror's Efficiency or spec into Reduced Mana Reservation node just before Leadership.
Последняя редакция: Vaga1234. Время: 22 янв. 2019 г., 18:14:51
Is anyone selling a FULL SET of gear for this build? Would be interested in purchasing. Flasks / Jewels / Gems etc.

Message me here or ingame

Thanks!
Sorry if this has been answered already, but wouldn't Added Fire Damage be better than Maim? PoB seems to agree. What am I missing?
"
Vaga1234 написал:
BUDGET SOLUTION FOR HELM ENCHANT

Can confirm, DangK1's idea with the reduced mana reserved Delve suffix indeed works with the cheaper helm enchant, using all the auras except Clarity.

You can buy a helmet like this with a 20% enchant and craft 5% reduced mana reserved on it with Bound&Dense Fossils. With that and a single 1% reduced mana reserved jewel you can have 1%(2% with Enlighten lvl 4) unreserved mana (12 mana in my case) which should be enough to cast rank 1 Rain of Arrows and Convocation. When Dread Banner is placed, you have enough mana to cast Blink Arrow as well.

If you opt in a 20% enchant, you can save yourself over 20exalts. I bought my helm for 100C and you can craft a decent ES/Mana Reserved helm in 5-15 resonators.

Here's my PoB, so you could check how i made it work and saved myself a fortune. https://pastebin.com/Jemf22HD

If you wanna go super budget and can't buy lvl 4 Enlighten/1% mana reserved jewels, just buy the helm for around 1-3ex and get Conqueror's Efficiency or spec into Reduced Mana Reservation node just before Leadership.

By all auras I assume you mean Discipline, Hatred, Dread Banner, and of course HoA? I'm wondering how anyone is getting Aspect of the Spider on even with corrupted jewels, on my PoB with all 3 of the mana reservation clusters it still isnt enough, unless you guys drop Banner for it.
"
Inzo написал:
Sorry if this has been answered already, but wouldn't Added Fire Damage be better than Maim? PoB seems to agree. What am I missing?

I think this is because of elemental equilibrium. The reason for the fire or lightning damage on your quiver is so that you can get the target to -50% cold damage and then the crawler with hatred will do more cold damage.

In POB, make sure there's a point in EE, then go to configurations, check that "Enemy was hit by Fire Damage" is enabled. Then compare Added fire damage with Maim again. Maim will be much higher dps.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация