UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
Vaga1234 написал:
BUDGET SOLUTION FOR HELM ENCHANT

Can confirm, DangK1's idea with the reduced mana reserved Delve suffix indeed works with the cheaper helm enchant, using all the auras except Clarity.

You can buy a helmet like this with a 20% enchant and craft 5% reduced mana reserved on it with Bound&Dense Fossils. With that and a single 1% reduced mana reserved jewel you can have 1%(2% with Enlighten lvl 4) unreserved mana (12 mana in my case) which should be enough to cast rank 1 Rain of Arrows and Convocation. When Dread Banner is placed, you have enough mana to cast Blink Arrow as well.

If you opt in a 20% enchant, you can save yourself over 20exalts. I bought my helm for 100C and you can craft a decent ES/Mana Reserved helm in 5-15 resonators.

Here's my PoB, so you could check how i made it work and saved myself a fortune. https://pastebin.com/Jemf22HD

If you wanna go super budget and can't buy lvl 4 Enlighten/1% mana reserved jewels, just buy the helm for around 1-3ex and get Conqueror's Efficiency or spec into Reduced Mana Reservation node just before Leadership.

I was also trying to find a way to play this build within a 30 ex budget. This was what I was thinking about doing too. I noticed that your HOA links are using Faster Attacks and Minion Speed, whereas the OP is using Minion Damage and Vile Toxins. According to POB, his setup is higher DPS and lower reserved mana. You can get 26 mana/2% unreserved with just the budget helm and no jewel corruptions.

Is there a reason you're using those links?

With such low unreserved mana, are you still able to cast everything when you need to?

Lastly, how much have you spent on your gear in total so far?
"
Xiaobear6 написал:
"
Vaga1234 написал:
BUDGET SOLUTION FOR HELM ENCHANT

Can confirm, DangK1's idea with the reduced mana reserved Delve suffix indeed works with the cheaper helm enchant, using all the auras except Clarity.

You can buy a helmet like this with a 20% enchant and craft 5% reduced mana reserved on it with Bound&Dense Fossils. With that and a single 1% reduced mana reserved jewel you can have 1%(2% with Enlighten lvl 4) unreserved mana (12 mana in my case) which should be enough to cast rank 1 Rain of Arrows and Convocation. When Dread Banner is placed, you have enough mana to cast Blink Arrow as well.

If you opt in a 20% enchant, you can save yourself over 20exalts. I bought my helm for 100C and you can craft a decent ES/Mana Reserved helm in 5-15 resonators.

Here's my PoB, so you could check how i made it work and saved myself a fortune. https://pastebin.com/Jemf22HD

If you wanna go super budget and can't buy lvl 4 Enlighten/1% mana reserved jewels, just buy the helm for around 1-3ex and get Conqueror's Efficiency or spec into Reduced Mana Reservation node just before Leadership.

I was also trying to find a way to play this build within a 30 ex budget. This was what I was thinking about doing too. I noticed that your HOA links are using Faster Attacks and Minion Speed, whereas the OP is using Minion Damage and Vile Toxins. According to POB, his setup is higher DPS and lower reserved mana. You can get 26 mana/2% unreserved with just the budget helm and no jewel corruptions.

Is there a reason you're using those links?

With such low unreserved mana, are you still able to cast everything when you need to?

Lastly, how much have you spent on your gear in total so far?

From the guide:

"I use Minion Speed and Faster Attacks while doing anything but Uber Elder.
For Uber Elder I swap in Minion Damage and Vile Toxins."
"
McPumpkin написал:

From the guide:

"I use Minion Speed and Faster Attacks while doing anything but Uber Elder.
For Uber Elder I swap in Minion Damage and Vile Toxins."

Ah, makes sense.

In that case, another budget option would be to use Faster Attacks and Minion Damage, which reserves less mana. Then you can save 3 ex on Englighten 4 as well.

How much does minion speed matter if you have convocation? Can it keep up with you when mapping? Is it just a QOL thing?

There's alot of room to maneuver if you're willing to sacrifice a bit of this or that. I think I can fit this build within a 30 ex budget even at the current inflated prices.
"
Vaga1234 написал:
I'm not quite sure how could some of you reach the heights of 18-19k ES. I spent 60 EX on my build and i have 13,5k. Could someone please point out the weakpoints of my setup?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/gmf5EsnQ

To start with the easy changes: You could have 100-150 more es on the helmet and another 50-100 on the boots. Then you are missing "es from body armour" on the amulet and the ring, this alone would be another 240.
These changes alone should give you another 2000-2500 es.
Strength scales good as well as it gives you %es.
Beyond this point it really gets expensive as you have to min/max es and %es on all Parts of your gear and use a watcher's eye with %es (discipline).
"
makalah написал:
"
Vaga1234 написал:
I'm not quite sure how could some of you reach the heights of 18-19k ES. I spent 60 EX on my build and i have 13,5k. Could someone please point out the weakpoints of my setup?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/gmf5EsnQ

To start with the easy changes: You could have 100-150 more es on the helmet and another 50-100 on the boots. Then you are missing "es from body armour" on the amulet and the ring, this alone would be another 240.
These changes alone should give you another 2000-2500 es.
Strength scales good as well as it gives you %es.
Beyond this point it really gets expensive as you have to min/max es and %es on all Parts of your gear and use a watcher's eye with %es (discipline).

It definitely gets more expensive at this point, but crafting an actual pair of boots would be my next solution. Question is, how valuable would the #% Life and Mana be to get on the new pair? Currently Zealot's Oath doesn't really give me too much, i'm considering of speccing out of it. Also, OP's updated build has around 50% more ES from the tree in his 20k setup, running 3 Energy from Within jewels, that would already put me up to 14-15k.

"
McPumpkin написал:

In that case, another budget option would be to use Faster Attacks and Minion Damage, which reserves less mana. Then you can save 3 ex on Englighten 4 as well.

How much does minion speed matter if you have convocation? Can it keep up with you when mapping? Is it just a QOL thing?

There's alot of room to maneuver if you're willing to sacrifice a bit of this or that. I think I can fit this build within a 30 ex budget even at the current inflated prices.

Minion Speed isn't a big deal, more like a 'win more' condition. You'll be using Convocation anyways in rooms and tight corridors, Minion Speed doesn't really help with the minion's pathing.

"
McPumpkin написал:

By all auras I assume you mean Discipline, Hatred, Dread Banner, and of course HoA? I'm wondering how anyone is getting Aspect of the Spider on even with corrupted jewels, on my PoB with all 3 of the mana reservation clusters it still isnt enough, unless you guys drop Banner for it.

With a 30% enchant, a couple more 1%Mana Reserved jewels and the Reduced Mana Reservation Node before the Leadership node i think you could squeeze an Aspect in. But we're talking an extra 25ex, maybe even more? Or, alternatively, sacrifice some ES, get an Aul's amulet with 'Hatred reserves no mana' and work around your defenses from there.
Последняя редакция: Vaga1234. Время: 23 янв. 2019 г., 8:50:21
hello
i cant import build from pastebin ,"timeout was reached" i dont get it whats worng?
"
Xiaobear6 написал:
"
Inzo написал:
Sorry if this has been answered already, but wouldn't Added Fire Damage be better than Maim? PoB seems to agree. What am I missing?

I think this is because of elemental equilibrium. The reason for the fire or lightning damage on your quiver is so that you can get the target to -50% cold damage and then the crawler with hatred will do more cold damage.

In POB, make sure there's a point in EE, then go to configurations, check that "Enemy was hit by Fire Damage" is enabled. Then compare Added fire damage with Maim again. Maim will be much higher dps.

Yeah, I got that. I'm using added lightning damage to attacks on a ring. That lowers cold AND fire resistance of mobs, making added fire do more damage (I think).
just wanna say thankssir :)
started as coldsnap/vortex occulist this league, discovere/tried agony 1s time without knowing about ur build, combined vortex + agony and had a lot fun, then i switched to full agony, so much FUN dude ! :)

im running around with near 13K es on 50 quantity + 100 rarity and 1.5mill shaper dps, cant complain, didnt notice there is max armor from body on rings and amulets also, will be my last step to craft some decents for bosskilling

all in all, super fun, tanky, can do ANY map mods

today i tried my luck on t3 corruption.. well no clue if i should smile or cry :P

Скрытый текст

i guess good for elemental equilibrium nothing else, hoped for a 8th link like faster proj/blind/onslaut - which will be my goal to corrupt to finish this build :)

<3
Последняя редакция: grafix93. Время: 23 янв. 2019 г., 14:46:09
What do we think about boots bases for crafting? Seems like everyone is going crazy for Shaper boots and none cares for the Elder one. What am i missing?
What does the golden rule provide? I mean it poisons you but whats the advantage?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация