UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

Curious, is this viable as league starter? I mean the End-Version is nuts but normal mapping etc. should be possible without heavy investment right?
Or would the performance without investment drop so much that it's just not worth it to play this from the get-go? ^

Ffs just nevermind, I'm stupid...
Последняя редакция: Iversithy. Время: 20 февр. 2019 г., 10:37:11
Hello there....I was wondering any tip on how to kill the Pit of the Chimera Map boss?
D2Ghosts
"
Sign_Up написал:
Hello there....I was wondering any tip on how to kill the Pit of the Chimera Map boss?

You must be dying on smoke phase/s? Just run around, pop bleed flask. Other than that the fight is as easy as anything else.
What's the reasoning behind getting a shock immunity flask instead of an ignite one? Isn't ignite a much bigger concern since it delays shield regen?
"
Sign_Up написал:

Probably you are not using the poison gem in your links.
Trust me, I face chimera once without the poison gem(was on a 5-link)... endless fight.
"
Iversithy написал:
Curious, is this viable as league starter? I mean the End-Version is nuts but normal mapping etc. should be possible without heavy investment right?
Or would the performance without investment drop so much that it's just not worth it to play this from the get-go? ^

why nvm? cause i have same question. I mean like what if i have like 8-9k es and like a just +1 bow and no helm enchant? how good will it work?
One q...is this build good for Ulabs farming ?THX
"
Melanholic7 написал:
"
Iversithy написал:

why nvm? cause i have same question. I mean like what if i have like 8-9k es and like a just +1 bow and no helm enchant? how good will it work?

I did all content including uber elder with quill rain and mediocre gear (sin trek, skin of the loyal, helm without enchant, watcher's eye with only faster recharge). So I guess it should answer to your question. Although I had about 11k es.
"
Thesey2271 написал:
One q...is this build good for Ulabs farming ?THX

Yeah this build is good and safe, with some gear adjustments you can make it fast also.
"
dtx1212 написал:
"
Melanholic7 написал:
"
Iversithy написал:

I did all content including uber elder with quill rain and mediocre gear (sin trek, skin of the loyal, helm without enchant, watcher's eye with only faster recharge). So I guess it should answer to your question. Although I had about 11k es.

thx man. And which content u closed fine with 5link (so,no expensive stuff like 5link and lvl 4 empower) ?o.o and btw - isnt 3.5 Quill rain “40 less dmg” global,wont this affect this build?
Последняя редакция: Melanholic7. Время: 23 февр. 2019 г., 0:55:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация