UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

Melanholic7,
It affects only rain of arrow damage so it's not a problem. I used added fire damage instead of empower and you can put HoA gems in the skin of the loyal which always 6-linked and put your curses in 5-linked bow dropping one of curses. You still should be able to kill Uber Elder or do t16 maps.
"
dtx1212 написал:
Melanholic7,
It affects only rain of arrow damage so it's not a problem. I used added fire damage instead of empower and you can put HoA gems in the skin of the loyal which always 6-linked and put your curses in 5-linked bow dropping one of curses. You still should be able to kill Uber Elder or do t16 maps.

ok mom,thx for ur help :O that nice to know! :C I was upset Asfuck after i saw "budget build - 35ex, weapon price - ~12ex". Now i feel a tad better.
Последняя редакция: Melanholic7. Время: 23 февр. 2019 г., 2:36:04
"
Melanholic7 написал:
"
Iversithy написал:
Curious, is this viable as league starter? [...]
Ffs just nevermind, I'm stupid...

why nvm? cause i have same question. I mean like what if i have like 8-9k es and like a just +1 bow and no helm enchant? how good will it work?

He probably said nevermind because the guide says:

"
This build is a MIN/MAX version of another guide;

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237214/page/1

So if you're looking for league starter, start there. And then slowly transform that build into this one.
"
Wermine написал:
"
Melanholic7 написал:
"
Iversithy написал:
Curious, is this viable as league starter? [...]
Ffs just nevermind, I'm stupid...

why nvm? cause i have same question. I mean like what if i have like 8-9k es and like a just +1 bow and no helm enchant? how good will it work?

He probably said nevermind because the guide says:

"
This build is a MIN/MAX version of another guide;

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2237214/page/1

So if you're looking for league starter, start there. And then slowly transform that build into this one.

oh. nvm then ;D ty
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
"
Sign_Up написал:
Hello there....I was wondering any tip on how to kill the Pit of the Chimera Map boss?

You must be dying on smoke phase/s? Just run around, pop bleed flask. Other than that the fight is as easy as anything else.

I got Phase run with CWTD and it solved the problem. Already killed Uber Elder and Uber Atzeri. This build rocks!
D2Ghosts
Uber elder down. First time I ever thought I ( might) be able to do it. Was relatively easy!
Are we supposed to activate hatred and dread banner? Because I have no mana left when I use those... I guess i'm missing something here...
"
Quid3 написал:
Are we supposed to activate hatred and dread banner? Because I have no mana left when I use those... I guess i'm missing something here...

The build needs ( needs) 30% reduced HoG mana reservation lab enchant, on top of reduced reservation tree nods, and Enlighten level 3.
what does it mean to this build??? can add more auras??
IGN: Arcmaimed
Последняя редакция: Statusblue. Время: 24 февр. 2019 г., 18:06:06

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация