UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

"
Statusblue написал:
what does it mean to this build??? can add more auras??

Not unless you can find one that's less than 20% or so which don't exist.

This ring is meh for this build. In fact it just doesn't even fit it. The noly thing good about it is less mana reservation so you don't need lab enchant.

It's good for like...Toxic rain+ HOAg.
"

It seem I can't find that ring in the trade, is that a legacy item?
D2Ghosts
Последняя редакция: Sign_Up. Время: 25 февр. 2019 г., 13:33:42
its a new item coming next patch
At what ES would it be safe to run CI? Im at 7k atm
Последняя редакция: Necksbro. Время: 26 февр. 2019 г., 3:25:05
"
Necksbro написал:
At what ES would it be safe to run CI? Im at 7k atm

12k pool _ 0.7 sec start recovery
How do I calculate Start Recovery? lol I might not be seeing it, is it listed somewhere?
"
DamageIncorporated написал:
"
Quid3 написал:
Are we supposed to activate hatred and dread banner? Because I have no mana left when I use those... I guess i'm missing something here...

The build needs ( needs) 30% reduced HoG mana reservation lab enchant, on top of reduced reservation tree nods, and Enlighten level 3.

I have all of that, but still, are we suppose to run those auras as well(hatred, drad banner)?
"
Quid3 написал:
I have all of that, but still, are we suppose to run those auras as well(hatred, drad banner)?

You have also Aspect of the Spider. If you're using that, I guess you need even more reservation bonuses. Like the rest from the tree and more jewels with corrupt implicit. Personally I didn't use Aspect (nor Enlighten) and I was fine.
I rly hope this build doesn’t get nerfed next league
my turn https://streamable.com/xhx8q

didn't think it would be that quick/easy

all self craft gear I am kinda proud
Последняя редакция: AAZgurf. Время: 3 марта 2019 г., 9:02:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация