UNKILLABLE 21k Energy Shield / 3.8mil Shaper DPS / 2 minute Uber kill / Celestial Bob Agony Crawler

My build has 70 mana left (not using clarity since its worthless without the watcher's eye, but it is sitting in my gloves) running discipline (enlighten 3 attached) - With helm enchant, enlighten 4 on dread banner/hatred and the 3 mana reserve nodes, along with conq efficiency and -1% golden rule.
what is the point of the golden rule if we dont apply bleeds and were immune to chaos damage? Is it just for us if we are bleeding assuming our flask isnt active?
"
Bromby написал:
what is the point of the golden rule if we dont apply bleeds and were immune to chaos damage? Is it just for us if we are bleeding assuming our flask isnt active?

They still apply to us even if we are immune, this mean you stack much faster poison(= more dps for the crawler)
Последняя редакция: Gordy_. Время: 15 апр. 2019 г., 21:00:05
Reason to use chain? Cause it's far better for clear speed. Would use use ele hit to clear or tornado shot?
First of all, for proj weakness to work, u have to hit the mobs so they get peirced. Guess what, ur cralwer shoots on his own too, u don't curse 100% everything. But chain? alwways works, and it seeks targets. 5x proj +2 chains, so each time he fires he's hitting 15 targets. With just peircing? he might only hit 5, more if stuff is behind him. Chain will go backwardsa and hit shit behind u even if in range.

My bow? it's 1m more dps than the vicious bow. I dunno what you're talking about how its only good for ele hit or caustic arrow. Also it reserves even less mp, since 20% socket does not cost any mp. Less mp, and more dmg? Good stuff. Can get one with +1 support as well for another 1m more dps.

40 mp, try playing no regen maps, and using movement skills + phase run. Unless u have 0 cost on your rain, which u very well can. 40mps is very bad for no regen maps. I enjoy just alc/vaal and go, without caring what map mods are avail whatsoever.

The ring adds dps, and It allows u to drop all enlightens. You can even run empower on ur disc and have more mp. Also it frees up gem slots in ur tree. No need to use 3% mp reserve gems, or -aura in helm and amulet.

Is no reason to not use the ring. I have my res capped. I have over 17k es wearing the ring. Only time I put on dream fragments is vs uber elder. And if u are worried about getting frozen, can just craft that mod onto ur boots. But uber elder is so trivial with this build. He's dead before u even realize it.

The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
Последняя редакция: macsdf1. Время: 16 апр. 2019 г., 7:58:09
Could someone help me out to find from where i'm get some cold damage on my rain of arrows? Mobs are getting resistance to it after i use rain of arrows.
The thing is, on hideout i don't have any "x to y cold damage to attacks" on RoA, but when mapping and when the scorpion appears, it get something like 15-30 cold damage on dps, and i can't find from where it comes.

I have 2 jewels that give me:
18-24 cold damage to SPELLS while wielding a two hand weap
and
minions deal 16-22 additional cold damage

Even knowing that they shouldn't affect the cold dps on my RoA, i tried it without them and still get the cold damage on RoA. Any help?

------------------------ Solved

It was my enchant on boots -.-
Последняя редакция: darkspawnbr10. Время: 18 апр. 2019 г., 0:54:46
After playing this to 96 I can say it is without a doubt one of the strongest possible builds in terms of damage and survivabily. It gets a 10/10 in every category EXCEPT for map speed. Compared to a lot of zoom zoom builds it is certainly a lot slower since you have to stop and cast ROA, as well as dense rooms like haunted mansion make it difficult to constantly get your minion into position for small rooms. I swapped pierce to chain on someones advice in this thread and I agree its the better option for pack clearing, but I still feel it cant compete with faster alternatives. I am not saying the build is SLOW, I am now wondering if its possible to keep the defensive capability of the build and run something with similar damage and make it go faster.
run with faster attacks and minion speed instead of vile toxins and minion damage. You can also upgrade your bow
Can someone check my gear on QUEEN_NEITH and tell me what to upgrade next?

I'm at 5 mio. Shaper dps at the moment. Thanks!
Последняя редакция: Dan_Rey. Время: 23 апр. 2019 г., 16:51:26
Can anyone help me figure out how to fit an extra aura into this build? Currently at work, I'll share my PoB when I get home later today.

I'm trying to fit:
Herald of Agony
Hatred
Discipline
Dread Banner (currently at 96% reserved so can't use this)

I have:
30% Reduced HoAg Lab enchant
22% Reduced Mana Reserved from passive nodes
Golden Rule with %1 reduced mana reserved corruption
Conqueror's Efficiency with 1% reduced mana reserved corruption
Lvl 4 Enlighten linked to Hatred and Dread Banner
Lvl 3 Enlighten linked to Discipline (placeholder for Clarity untiL I get a Watcher's Eye)

I've been tinkering with https://poe.mikelat.com/ all day, and outside of pathing down to Charisma in the passive tree I just don't see a way to fit the Dread Banner. I'll likely have to respec my way down there once I want to include Clarity, but until then is there a way to fit Dread Banner into the mana pool without using 10ish passive points to reach Charisma? I'm especially curious because the PoB on the guide doesn't show a Charisma spec.

Edit: Nvm, figured it out. Turns out I misplaced a few passive points, everything should work once I regret and respec.
Последняя редакция: Jesture. Время: 24 апр. 2019 г., 16:01:13
Does anyone have PoB for 21k ES build in standard?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация