[3.10] Spidermancer | Arakaali's Fang Necromancer | Everything dead in 3ex | Level 100 reached

"
empty27 написал:
Hit a 320% increased minion damage roll just now. Still need to figure out how to refund an additional 9pts to grab that last node...

can someone explain how do i find the right gem for the minion bonus or is it a trial and error thing?
"
lilbastxrd1234 написал:

can someone explain how do i find the right gem for the minion bonus or is it a trial and error thing?

It's trial and error. A bit of the pain, but if you have nothing else to upgrade then it's worth doing the trade-dance to get a good one.
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 21 июля 2019 г., 20:03:51
"
lilbastxrd1234 написал:
"
empty27 написал:
Hit a 320% increased minion damage roll just now. Still need to figure out how to refund an additional 9pts to grab that last node...

its just luck :)
Found 240% minion damage in the second cheapest jewel on the market, its a bit expensive on points, but still totally worth it
Im trying to figure out what it is that mandates the need for 150 dex.. Maybe a skill gem Im not using yet?

Edit: looked on your character and I guess its haste.
Последняя редакция: taosk8r. Время: 26 июля 2019 г., 19:10:12
"
taosk8r написал:
Im trying to figure out what it is that mandates the need for 150 dex.. Maybe a skill gem Im not using yet?

Edit: looked on your character and I guess its haste.

Correct, Haste is good in all minion builds, because it provide movement speed as well as dps increases in cast/atk spd.

And vaal haste can be paired with it for some nice burst.
Hej

Is this one able to do uber lab?
Hey Man,

Big thanks for the build! I tweaked it a bit for my lazy playstyle/lifestyle lol.

my offerings are auto cast, and everything is on a CWDT setup :P
also don't need generosity, since all our buffs affect us and our allies.

that being said, my spiders still one shot everything. just grab any map, alch and go! 3.6mil shaper dps :D
They shit on shaper and red elder.. uber elder is next :D

my setup

POB: for those curious
https://pastebin.com/q1fh1QB3
Последняя редакция: ruffuswm. Время: 29 июля 2019 г., 12:00:32
gud
Solved, its because of Ball Lighting
Последняя редакция: Cagalli_Yula. Время: 18 авг. 2019 г., 23:00:56
Lmao this build is hard case. First summoner build i've played. Still don't know how half of it works. How do you get spiders when fighting Izaro (not lvl60 yet so can't use worms).
This build wrecks though, funny as hell watching the spiders annihilate bosses. Keen to have a full season with it. Thanks for all the work creating this.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация