[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Hey bro, busy messing about with the build and was wondering if we can use a elder base to roll "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Cast While Channelling ". However, what would one remove on the crafted staff due to this addition? Would you advise it or rather keep it simple?

Thought I could use added fire damage support but forgot it doesn't add flat fire damage to spells xD

Did I say this build is super awesome?? Can't really remember xD
"
PhantomZA написал:
Hey bro, busy messing about with the build and was wondering if we can use a elder base to roll "Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Cast While Channelling ". However, what would one remove on the crafted staff due to this addition? Would you advise it or rather keep it simple?

Thought I could use added fire damage support but forgot it doesn't add flat fire damage to spells xD

Did I say this build is super awesome?? Can't really remember xD

haha TYTY :D

Keep it simple. CWC is ok as secondary weapon. Keep it simple early league.
3.9 UPDATED

HAVE A GREAT LEAGUE START
Hey, build looks pretty fun, was considering using it as a starter for the new league. Only problem I see is that the current staff listed for the build is still using the old version of multiple crafted mods on the staff, is there another way to craft a similar staff?
Последняя редакция: Venhammer. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 21:07:42
I have decided this will be my league starter. I am excited for Friday!
"
Venhammer написал:
Hey, build looks pretty fun, was considering using it as a starter for the new league. Only problem I see is that the current staff listed for the build is still using the old version of multiple crafted mods on the staff, is there another way to craft a similar staff?

Could just use Martyr of Innocence, esp when league starting - I did that build as league starter in 3.7 with just a 5 link Martyr instead of an expensive crafted staff and it still got me to t15 maps.

6 link Martyr was fine for all content back then, despite GG crafted Staves being around ~25% more dmg, which was more a QoL bonus to incinerate stuff faster.

For the current build it should be totally fine again, and as Torstein said in the OP:
"-build will be further improved as the league develops and we see which new things will be available"

So give it a few days after league start...

Последняя редакция: Shakiko. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 0:34:59
Hello, i just have one question about gem links tab. You wrote some spell and support gems with lvl on them and some without lvl on them
For example "4L
Flame Dash - Vaal Righteous Fire- Arcane Surge level 7 - Summon Stone Golem"
Should i level Arcane surge to the max or should i stop at lvl7?

Thank you for your reply
"
Madarau4 написал:
Hello, i just have one question about gem links tab. You wrote some spell and support gems with lvl on them and some without lvl on them
For example "4L
Flame Dash - Vaal Righteous Fire- Arcane Surge level 7 - Summon Stone Golem"
Should i level Arcane surge to the max or should i stop at lvl7?

Thank you for your reply

Just corrected gem section. Arcane Surge should be level 5 max. It it doesn't say otherwise level gems to 20.
"
Venhammer написал:

Yeah, it's the old version. New one just allows one mod less. You will skip "adds fire damage to spells" mod.

gl in Metamorph :)

"
Crusader226 написал:
I have decided this will be my league starter. I am excited for Friday!

:D:D

gl in Metamorph

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация