[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
rusty2687 написал:
I'm contemplating picking up Golemancer and foregoing mastermind. Would probably pick up the 3 golem nodes in the tree to roll with 4 golems for the buffs. Do you see this as terribly detrimental to dps? I feel like the 4x stacked buffs are no joke, but am unsure if they are worth it without dedicating more to golems/minions.

if you want play golem pick Spiritual Aid + a bone helmet, i never try with this build but with golem its a good boost i think.
Love the idea, i am new to channeling and i will start with this build but i have 1 question : Can you please explain why u chose Liege of Primordial if u have only 1 golem ? Isnt Shaper of Desolation better?
Thanks for the build.
Последняя редакция: prfallen1. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 16:26:45
"
prfallen1 написал:
Love the idea, i am new to channeling and i will start with this build but i have 1 question : Can you please explain why u chose Liege of Primordial if u have only 1 golem ? Isnt Shaper of Desolation better?
Thanks for the build.

You can go that route for little more damage although it's unreliable cause it's on timer. Shaper of desolation is very good in combination with Yoke of Suffering amulet, but i don't know how available will it be.
You can cast 2 Stone golems with Liege which will take aggro from you while mapping and give decent life regen, also valuable while in Lab.
Your choice. :)
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 16:50:27
Hiya~ been following the build for a while, currently trying to craft the staff. I see you've made the change from staff -> warstaff, just wondering since yeah, I am noticing the +3 to socketted fire gems is a bit hard to get, but I already kind of feel invested in it.

In short question is, is the warstaff going to be best in slot or it's the cheaper alternative for the previous staff?

If it's just the cheaper alternative, can we have the recipe for the previous staff back xP I noticed the "extra crafting" section got removed too.

Thanks so much! Really enjoying the build :3 It's fun to see waves after waves just poof before getting even to 8 stacks :D
"
Bunnyglump написал:
Hiya~ been following the build for a while, currently trying to craft the staff. I see you've made the change from staff -> warstaff, just wondering since yeah, I am noticing the +3 to socketted fire gems is a bit hard to get, but I already kind of feel invested in it.

In short question is, is the warstaff going to be best in slot or it's the cheaper alternative for the previous staff?

If it's just the cheaper alternative, can we have the recipe for the previous staff back xP I noticed the "extra crafting" section got removed too.

Thanks so much! Really enjoying the build :3 It's fun to see waves after waves just poof before getting even to 8 stacks :D

TYVM for this feedback! :)

Yes, +3 depending on rng could get pretty annoying to get. One player burned 2k alts without getting it and told me about it. Then he came to my hideout and I burned 1K of my own on his staff without getting the mod. So, sh*t was real and this league I decided to remove that. Lots of newbie players pick this build and it's not fair to recommend something like that to them for ~10% more damage.

Warstaff with +2 to socketed fire gems is super easy to get and the base is also cheaper since +2 requires just ilvl 55.

Recipe for the previous +3 staff:
Crafting base: 6L casting base staff (not War staff) with min. item level 77 if you want +3 gems.

1.Use Scouring orb and use Transmutation orb to make item Magic
2.Spam Alteration orbs until you get +3 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems prefix mod
3.Use Regal orb to make item Rare
4.Now you should have just +3 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems mod and one or two another mods after using Regal. Use Annulment orbs to remove 1 or 2 random mods. There are 33-50% chances to be left with just +3(+2) mod
If you were unlucky and got +3 mod removed, repeat the whole process from point 1.

5.If the item is Rare (yellow) and only have +3 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems mod, craft suffix "Can have Multiple Crafted Modifiers" on bench. It costs 2 Exalted orbs.
6.Further craft on bench
prefix (hybrid) (59–66)% increased Spell Damage & Gain (5–6)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage ---4 Chaos Orbs
prefix Adds (41–55) to (83–96) Fire Damage to Spells ---4 Chaos Orbs
suffix (26–30)% chance to deal Double Damage while Focussed ---1 Divine Orb
suffix (21-28)% increased Cast speed ---1 Exalted Orb

PS
Are you playing in standard?
Последняя редакция: TorsteinTheFallen. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 21:41:29
Yes, I do play in standard xP

I started the game before and only got my Shadow to level 55, as a refresher I wanted to play as a witch and fire spells just felt much more satisfying. I saw the incinerate build and was trying out another build, but the incinerate just felt sooooo satisfying after i got Herald of Ash.

With the new league coming up, I'll probably start over again there, now knowing what to expect. :3 So far I've only blown 600 alterations on the staff and yeah, haven't gotten it, soooo just jumped it to rare w/ cast and spell dmg for the mean time.

Already kinda feel invested in the staff so I'll be going for that one hehe :3

Thanks for the quick reply! :D
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:

TYVM for this feedback! :)

Yes, +3 depending on rng could get pretty annoying to get. One player burned 2k alts without getting it and told me about it. Then he came to my hideout and I burned 1K of my own on his staff without getting the mod. So, sh*t was real and this league I decided to remove that. Lots of newbie players pick this build and it's not fair to recommend something like that to them for ~10% more damage.

Warstaff with +2 to socketed fire gems is super easy to get and the base is also cheaper since +2 requires just ilvl 55.

Recipe for the previous +3 staff:
Crafting base: 6L casting base staff (not War staff) with min. item level 77 if you want +3 gems.

1.Use Scouring orb and use Transmutation orb to make item Magic
2.Spam Alteration orbs until you get +3 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems prefix mod
3.Use Regal orb to make item Rare
4.Now you should have just +3 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems mod and one or two another mods after using Regal. Use Annulment orbs to remove 1 or 2 random mods. There are 33-50% chances to be left with just +3(+2) mod
If you were unlucky and got +3 mod removed, repeat the whole process from point 1.

5.If the item is Rare (yellow) and only have +3 to Level of all Fire Spell Skill Gems mod, craft suffix "Can have Multiple Crafted Modifiers" on bench. It costs 2 Exalted orbs.
6.Further craft on bench
prefix (hybrid) (59–66)% increased Spell Damage & Gain (5–6)% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage ---4 Chaos Orbs
prefix Adds (41–55) to (83–96) Fire Damage to Spells ---4 Chaos Orbs
suffix (26–30)% chance to deal Double Damage while Focussed ---1 Divine Orb
suffix (21-28)% increased Cast speed ---1 Exalted Orb

PS
Are you playing in standard?

Torstein knows my unluckyness is legendary from trying to make a staff before the blight league :)

it took 4322 alts to finally hit +3..

I quit the game multiple times through Blight, as all I was doing is farming chaos and burning alts for weeks.. and I couldn't progress in game until I had enough chaos to buy exalts for the mods, since ex's don't drop for me either like other people lol

with the combination of the cost of the alts, and the cost of the mods for the staff, I didn't get a lvl 4 enlighten until 2 weeks before the league ended.. since the price of them never went below 3 ex's. (I still have the 5 I leveled myself and tried to vaal, you can guess how that went).

If there is any way to not have buy that as well and still have spider, it would be a huge thing for us currency challenged folks

You guys better craft those staves quickly before multimod is gutted.
What is gonna be the most effective way(cost) to get our staff's with multimod gone in 3.9 metamorph league?
Последняя редакция: noXza. Время: 13 дек. 2019 г., 1:03:28
Hey, TorsteinTheFallen, thanks for build, i've played similar build before and this league it would be my league starter.
Small question: is it possible to get rid of the dodge cluster? Would it hurt that much and could we somehow compensate it? I'm long-time hater of dodge mechanic.
If not, should i start Chieftain this league? DPS difference is actually huge...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация