"
Lyxara написал:
"
Reidak7 написал:
Could you do a PoB link with chieftain in the focus

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2506867

that's his Chieftain version

Thanks Mate :)
So my only concern is to get mini stunned while leveling and pretty much make it a bad experience or how can we compensate the channeling while leveling?
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
Lyxara написал:
So my only concern is to get mini stunned while leveling and pretty much make it a bad experience or how can we compensate the channeling while leveling?

You will pick up flesh & stone early so you will blind everything around you. Later you can pick Brine king pantheon and before maps you will get Acrobatics.
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
Lyxara написал:

You will pick up flesh & stone early so you will blind everything around you. Later you can pick Brine king pantheon and before maps you will get Acrobatics.

Thanks alot, I rly like incinerate, one of the oldest skills in the game aswell, my decision is between this or Bane Occultist, I feel this is more reliable boss dps than chaos dot builds.

thanks for your work :)
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Looks like a tone of fun think I'm gonna try this as my league starter.
"
Lyxara написал:
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:
"
Lyxara написал:

Thanks alot, I rly like incinerate, one of the oldest skills in the game aswell, my decision is between this or Bane Occultist, I feel this is more reliable boss dps than chaos dot builds.

thanks for your work :)

Bane is also great for leveling! Go with what you find more interesting.

"
Thoonom написал:
Looks like a tone of fun think I'm gonna try this as my league starter.

gl both and hf in Metamorph :)
I'm contemplating picking up Golemancer and foregoing mastermind. Would probably pick up the 3 golem nodes in the tree to roll with 4 golems for the buffs. Do you see this as terribly detrimental to dps? I feel like the 4x stacked buffs are no joke, but am unsure if they are worth it without dedicating more to golems/minions.
"
rusty2687 написал:
I'm contemplating picking up Golemancer and foregoing mastermind. Would probably pick up the 3 golem nodes in the tree to roll with 4 golems for the buffs. Do you see this as terribly detrimental to dps? I feel like the 4x stacked buffs are no joke, but am unsure if they are worth it without dedicating more to golems/minions.

Huh, i don't think it's worth it.

Mastermind of Discord is your biggest damage booster node. Also it provides less mana reservation of Herald so with Enlighten 4 later in the league you can add Aspect of the Spider which gives also damage multiplier.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация