[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Asag написал:
Did you consider using Carcass Jack with maybe some def gem setup? Or Kaoms is just in every way better?

removing staff will result in less damage in any combo.
removing kaoms will have mayor drop in life.

it can be done, but i just dont like it...
Hey bud. Based on the staff changes, would you recommend sticking to dual scepters or getting a 6 link rare staff with +2 to fire skills and whatever else until one can get hold of a 6 linked Martyr of Innocence.

Build is amazing , killed kitava with SUPER SH*T gear, and was a breeze. Morphs are a hassle at times due to leech. But again, besides that the build is super!
"
PhantomZA написал:
Hey bud. Based on the staff changes, would you recommend sticking to dual scepters or getting a 6 link rare staff with +2 to fire skills and whatever else until one can get hold of a 6 linked Martyr of Innocence.

Build is amazing , killed kitava with SUPER SH*T gear, and was a breeze. Morphs are a hassle at times due to leech. But again, besides that the build is super!

xD

stick to the dual scepters until Martyr
Hmm with the crafted staff nerf, seems like it loses about 1m DPS with the matyr staff. That's like a 25% damage nerf :(
"
TheDeathly написал:
Hmm with the crafted staff nerf, seems like it loses about 1m DPS with the matyr staff. That's like a 25% damage nerf :(

Pretty much so. There is still room for build improvement. No need to panic. xD
Damage will be pretty high. I need to see what new items and mods we can get. It's 2nd day of the league. ;)
Would not Controlled Destruction be better tahn Faster Casting?
Any thought of using the extra golem that we get from liege of primodial node? as in a CWDT linked to a flame or lightning golem
"
Asag написал:
Would not Controlled Destruction be better tahn Faster Casting?

Effectively i think not. At max stages Controlled Destruction will give a lot more dmg but you would channel slower.
New Awakened Controlled Destruction should be worth it.
"
noXza написал:
Any thought of using the extra golem that we get from liege of primodial node? as in a CWDT linked to a flame or lightning golem

You can cast 2 Stone Golems. There is no more gem sockets...
I'm semi-new to the game, and im curious why faster casting? considering that incinerate is a channeling skill? does it make it stack faster or something?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация