[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Been looking around poedb and what are your thoughts on the new influence mods? I was looking and the warlord seems like an insane super late game weapon base type to use, especially because of all the fire damage we can gain. Of course I'm not the best at crafting but the potential seems there.
"
PhantomZA написал:
Been looking around poedb and what are your thoughts on the new influence mods? I was looking and the warlord seems like an insane super late game weapon base type to use, especially because of all the fire damage we can gain. Of course I'm not the best at crafting but the potential seems there.

Will take a look tonight when i get home :)
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:

Probably when finished investing into block.
Yeah I noticed it mentioned block, but you had none on the tree.
"
JMockz написал:
"
TorsteinTheFallen написал:

Probably when finished investing into block.
Yeah I noticed it mentioned block, but you had none on the tree.

Look at full build pob for Chieftain
Hi! So uh it's the fourth build I'm trying and I'm wondering why are you capping two gems into level 4 and 5 (both being INT based gems and so the build I guess). Thank you in advance and sorry if it was already asked ^^.
"
Hi! So uh it's the fourth build I'm trying and I'm wondering why are you capping two gems into level 4 and 5 (both being INT based gems and so the build I guess). Thank you in advance and sorry if it was already asked ^^.

Arcane Surge max level 5, because if it's higher you wont get the buff on every use of the Flame Dash.

Enlighten 4, its max possible level.
Hi, I have been playing elementalist for 3.9 and its very strong but I am wondering if chieftain would be better vs metamoprhs? what do you think?
Thanks for the build btw
"
freeze4free написал:
Hi, I have been playing elementalist for 3.9 and its very strong but I am wondering if chieftain would be better vs metamoprhs? what do you think?
Thanks for the build btw

tyty
Yeah prob Chieftain could survive better
does # to # added fire damage against burning enemies mod on gloves benefit incinerate?
"
PowerForth написал:
does # to # added fire damage against burning enemies mod on gloves benefit incinerate?

Yes, you inflict Ignite therefore burning.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация