[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
Asag написал:
I have now only 5L Martyr with white socket:

What I should remove from the links? What gem is least important?

Swap Concentrated Effect for Inspiration
I have 20ex to spend so i try to buy 4lvl englihten :P but what next ?
Последняя редакция: IchigoPL. Время: 25 дек. 2019 г., 7:38:25
Quick question - if I don't have the veiled craft to - total mana cost, which of the mana leech nodes should I get?
"
spectrearc написал:
I'm gonan try doing this on the cheap side

Is it possible to farm yellow maps with a Tabula for the 6L? Only have a 5L on my Martyr

I'm on T15s on a tabula.
We have new awakened gems added in this league. Is there any gem that could improve damage in this build?
Последняя редакция: Pinggwin. Время: 25 дек. 2019 г., 17:07:58
May I ask 2 questions:
1) For the craft +1 to minimum frenzy charges on ring - how are we generating frenzy charges?
2) One of the other main skills listed (in addition to Incinerate) is Focus, but it is not written anywhere which item we are going to craft it on?

Thank you.
"
crushedguava написал:

1) For the craft +1 to minimum frenzy charges on ring - how are we generating frenzy charges?

You don't. It's minimum, not maximum. You just have one permanent frenzy charge going out of your possible maximum.

The fine print is that minimum charges can't be consumed, but this build doesn't care for that.
Последняя редакция: Apos91. Время: 25 дек. 2019 г., 18:34:31

This is really interesing ring for this build
- -3mana cost fills perfect
- with rolls like this you can use spider w/o enlighten 4 for cheaper power
- and later we can buy double damage procs and enl.4 for maximum damage - quite costly tho

Also warlord amu might be really OP since we can get "+1 to Level of all Fire Skill Gems" and "Damage Penetrates (8–10)% Fire Resistance"
"
Tigerwow написал:

This is really interesing ring for this build
- -3mana cost fills perfect
- with rolls like this you can use spider w/o enlighten 4 for cheaper power
- and later we can buy double damage procs and enl.4 for maximum damage - quite costly tho

Also warlord amu might be really OP since we can get "+1 to Level of all Fire Skill Gems" and "Damage Penetrates (8–10)% Fire Resistance"

Circle of Anguish is good damage boost and will give benefit of not having to use Enlighten lvl 4. :)
Also Warlords amulet will be great!
"
crushedguava написал:
May I ask 2 questions:
2) One of the other main skills listed (in addition to Incinerate) is Focus, but it is not written anywhere which item we are going to craft it on?

Thank you.

1) you got answer before.

2) Focus was for crafted staff, ill remove it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация